Pokémon Rejuvenation

Jan

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you should still change the victini to a random mon that isn't OP like um.... phione? that thing kinda sucks ass :/

I say go even further. Just make it a Bad Egg, I haven't seen on of those since middle school.

• Developers

What's the encounter rate of Aipom for Headbutt trees? I've been looking for it all day and all I found was Caterpie, Weedle, Pidgey and Pineco.

Sorry I wasn't able to answer this sooner. I was busy today. Anyways, Aipom is a very rare encounter.

I say go even further. Just make it a Bad Egg, I haven't seen on of those since middle school.

Pfft I saw that one like a week ago and had to restart my old Ruby game...

Many hearts were broken ;c Rest In Peace Kippie and the gang ;~;

Found a bug on Pokemon rejuvenation basically, when you choose an attack and the enemy dies from hitting inself in confusion they demand you if you wanna switch, and if u switch the move u used before the enemy dies from confusion will be used against the enemy pokemon who just came out and isnt counted as a turn. :) it was kinda strange when i saw it

Found a bug on Pokemon rejuvenation basically, when you choose an attack and the enemy dies from hitting inself in confusion they demand you if you wanna switch, and if u switch the move u used before the enemy dies from confusion will be used against the enemy pokemon who just came out and isnt counted as a turn. :) it was kinda strange when i saw it

yeah that's an essentials problem that's remedied in v15 (apparently)

Hey guys I can't answer to the digit in the lava cave ,not because it's too hard (2*3-4 ...) but because i can't wright my answer ...

Is it a bug or am i missing something ?

And btw you should fix the fights with the golems and make it harder :P

Edited by Daku

• Developers

I havent been looking after this thread since I've been gone for about a week. Sorry. I'll take a look at any questions and problems now.

im looking to release the next version in like 2-3 weeks. pls dont hurt me.

• Developers

I downloading this and I will give my soul for good pokemon fan made game. High Hope for this. How far it's going?

Most people who've played it before seemed to enjoy it. So hopefully you will too! This update has 3 badges. Good luck!

• Developers

Hey guys I can't answer to the digit in the lava cave ,not because it's too hard (2*3-4 ...) but because i can't wright my answer ...

Is it a bug or am i missing something ?

And btw you should fix the fights with the golems and make it harder :P

I'm a little confused. What do you mean you can't write your answer?

• Developers

What golem are you talking about ?

I don't think there's a golem in the lava cave ... (behind the waterfall )

Er, when I meant golem, I meant the those red machine thingys called SEC. (Totally forgot Golem was a Pokemon tbh)

Could you possibly post a screenshot of where you are?

• Developers

attachicon.gifSans titre.png

And thx for your help and bearing my poor english ^^

Ahhhh I see.. Yeah, the answer for that is the first digit for a longer password later on. Try inspecting the pillar in that room to progress. You'll find more signs further in indicating other digits to the password. So don't worry about it for now.

And no problem! I'm happy to help!