Pokémon Rejuvenation

Jan

• Developers

I think there's a spot that stops any progression after watching a tree that you can use cut on move, because i can't move at all.

Yeah, it's been reported. It's fixed for the next release. Sorry.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Four questions here:

-where does fennekin runs to when its event is activated?

-where does Gothita teleports to?

-can anybody help with that logic/checkerboard thing at the sewer's mansion?

And

-is that Victini mentioned pages ago still available?

Four questions here:

-where does fennekin runs to when its event is activated?

-where does Gothita teleports to?

-can anybody help with that logic/checkerboard thing at the sewer's mansion?

And

-is that Victini mentioned pages ago still available?

After the event is triggered Fennekin can be found in Route 3, just follow the lake around the Secret Cove. It runs away again though and I haven't gone looking for it yet.

As for the puzzle, I just suggest writing it out. If not just guess, you have a 50/50 chance, and save after touching a block that doesn't make you restart the puzzle.

Do you need an emulator? I have some problems to open the game. I using windows 8 for the game.

I don't think so. I'm also using Windows 8 and it seems fine for me even though I don't have an emulator. How are you running it?

I don't think so. I'm also using Windows 8 and it seems fine for me even though I don't have an emulator. How are you running it?

When i'm finally finshed downloading the game,it says "what do you want to open this file"

And there's the problem. I don't really know what next, since this have never happened when i downloaded reborn and insurgence.

Edited by ShingSt

• Developers

When i'm finally finshed downloading the game,it says "what do you want to open this file"

And there's the problem. I don't really know what next, since this have never happened when i downloaded reborn and insurgence.

You have to extract it using some sort of extracting program. I personally use winrar.

I'm not really sure. Can you check your downloads folder (or wherever you saved the game to) for the files?

For me it looks like this, once I run that it takes me directly into the game like with Reborn,

MIne does not look like yours. Thanks for showing it. I'll use as a refer when i got it.

You have to extract it using some sort of extracting program. I personally use winrar.

Hm. Which winrar is the best one for windows 8?

Is there a website or reddit page I can follow this at?

I would love to be notified when this gets a new release.

Have not played yet but if it's half the quality as reborn then I'll like it.

Just hope the enxt release isn't too long haha....

• Developers

MIne does not look like yours. Thanks for showing it. I'll use as a refer when i got it.

Hm. Which winrar is the best one for windows 8?

http://www.win-rar.com/start.html?&L=0 Try this (Dont buy it, no one ever does lol)

Is there a website or reddit page I can follow this at?

I would love to be notified when this gets a new release.

Have not played yet but if it's half the quality as reborn then I'll like it.

Just hope the enxt release isn't too long haha....

For now it's just here and on Pokecommunity , but I am working on a mini site for it!

Question:

Is the quest "Rare Pokémon" at the Sheridan help centre doable?

I accepted it, but there was noone apart of the usual customers at the Gearen Pokemart (Where I´m supposed to find the person who needs help.)

And, what is the level cap for winning the 3rd badge? Lv40?

Edited by nemesish

YOOO this looks really sick. I may have to LP this after Reborn.

To be honest I wanted to make a fan game myself, even had a compelling plot and deep characters written out but in the end my crack for RPGMaker crapped out on me and I was unable to finish but a few maps, and then I decided to work on my channel more and I just didn't have time to continue.

I may just send my outlines to someone else who can make the game eventually or write my own engine instead of using RPGXP though I've never been very savvy with that sort of thing.

• Developers

YOOO this looks really sick. I may have to LP this after Reborn.

To be honest I wanted to make a fan game myself, even had a compelling plot and deep characters written out but in the end my crack for RPGMaker crapped out on me and I was unable to finish but a few maps, and then I decided to work on my channel more and I just didn't have time to continue.

I may just send my outlines to someone else who can make the game eventually or write my own engine instead of using RPGXP though I've never been very savvy with that sort of thing.

Yeah, RPG maker can be pretty daunting at first. You just have to be patient with it is all.

-

Anyways as a side note, sorry that I've been neglecting this thread, yet again. I've been busy with irl stuff as of late so I don't get to mod this as much as I want to.

Because of this I created a development blog that I'll be using to post updates on the game. Just posted something as a matter of fact.

Version 3 is coming soooooooooon.

• Developers

Oh hey, is it just me, or does the game always crash when encountering pokemon?

The only time I've heard of this happening is on mac based computers. If this is the case, you'll want to delete the wild encounter music, or replace it with another song that won't, you know, crash the game?

The only time I've heard of this happening is on mac based computers. If this is the case, you'll want to delete the wild encounter music, or replace it with another song that won't, you know, crash the game?

Which file is it? If its a midi file, Im not surprised, if its anything else, I am.

• Developers

Which file is it? If its a midi file, Im not surprised, if its anything else, I am.

Yeah it probably is. Audio/BGM/Wild - Regular is the beast that causes hell.