Pokémon Rejuvenation

Jan

So I believe i glitched the game.

At Carotas Mountain Floor 4, I walked into the room, saw the Stalactite, and instantly clicked it 3 times to proc whatever dropped. Three rocks hit the machine, and the scientist had his dialogue saying i fulfilled his reqs, even though I had not talked to him. So he unlocked the already unlocked elevators. Then when I am forced to talk to him, he locks the elevators, and I am unable to click on the Stalactite again to proc 3 more rocks on the machine. All the doors or locked and I am trapped.

Help.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Developers

So I believe i glitched the game.

At Carotas Mountain Floor 4, I walked into the room, saw the Stalactite, and instantly clicked it 3 times to proc whatever dropped. Three rocks hit the machine, and the scientist had his dialogue saying i fulfilled his reqs, even though I had not talked to him. So he unlocked the already unlocked elevators. Then when I am forced to talk to him, he locks the elevators, and I am unable to click on the Stalactite again to proc 3 more rocks on the machine. All the doors or locked and I am trapped.

Help.

Yeah, it's been reported and fixed for the next release. Send me your save file and I'll have everything fixed for you.

To find your save file, go to your saved games folder and it should be under the folder "Rejuvenation"

downloading now and really excited! i love the title of the first episode :3 tainted light~~ ima do a playthrough if thats ok :3

UPDATE-im uploading to my channel now. im lost silver on youtube my profile pic is a lil orangy cat like thingy

Edited by lost-silver

• Developers

downloading now and really excited! i love the title of the first episode :3 tainted light~~ ima do a playthrough if thats ok :3

UPDATE-im uploading to my channel now. im lost silver on youtube my profile pic is a lil orangy cat like thingy

Feel free to make any sort of video about the game! c:

Hey, i started the first Sheridan help thing, but I clicked too fast and missed it. Where do i go? :?

I'm also lost after beating Keta's spirit in the cave. Where do I go lol

-Nevermind. I used an escape rope after beating Keta's ghost, but apparently there is some event and I had to go back to trigger it.

Also you can get endless Mareeps from the girl in the hotel.

Edited by StarryD

Can anyone tell me how I'm supposed to catch Emolga on the roof?

And was I supposed to lose the first battle against Zetta? Or will I get another chance to get Shadow Froakie? If not... -_-' Looks like I'll then be starting my game fresh.

Edited by Angelphil

• Developers

Ok so i got the 2nd badge..... where do i go? also is there a way to tell wihich quest your on? i started one but i stopped playing for a week

You head to Sheridan VIllage and head West. Although somehow I've heard of the guard actually not leaving after you get your second badge. This has been alleviated in the next update.

There is no way to see which quest you're on, however, also in the next update, I implemented a quest tracker.

I plan on releasing version 3 this week!

• Developers

I double click on the Xerneas icon and nothing happen

I used window 7 ultimate RAM 16 GB 64-bit

I've heard of this error happening to some people, but I have not been able to come in contact with a computer that replicated this.

Several things you can try:

Run as administrator.

Deactivate any anti-virus program (They can sometimes halt the opening of exe files.)

Redownload

If these don't work, send me a screenshot of the folder. Something may have been missing.

I just did those and well it not work i redownload it but it the same

I've heard of this error happening to some people, but I have not been able to come in contact with a computer that replicated this.

Several things you can try:

Run as administrator.

Deactivate any anti-virus program (They can sometimes halt the opening of exe files.)

Redownload

If these don't work, send me a screenshot of the folder. Something may have been missing.

well I did everything you said but it not work

I redownload the game but it the same actually I redownload it 3 time already

so I don't know about the sceenshot of your

the game have so many file

which file do you want to see?

Edited by BBD

• Developers

I just did those and well it not work i redownload it but it the same

well I did everything you said but it not work

I redownload the game but it the same actually I redownload it 3 time already

so I don't know about the sceenshot of your

the game have so many file

which file do you want to see?

Your folder should have these files

59709e71fee586631b39dc27a7d40ac7.png

Also, try running it in compatibility mode. To do this, go to the xerneas icon, right click, properties and then compatibility.

• Developers

Version 3 is now up! As usual any glitches/bugs that you find, please post them here or send them to me directly from my development blog.

And as for the new stuff in this update... while this update isn't very long, it brings a ton of new stuff

1 badge in total was added into this release.
Pokemon now have their ORAS movesets.
Exp Gain bug was fixed, so levels may be slightly off.
New Field Effects! (Located in the Changelog)
A "quest tracker" was added!
Level re-balancing.
Some Pokemon have been cut (Located in the Changelog)
The level caps are now written on the trainer card.
Gale Strike has been slightly nerfed.
Characters got their sprites redone.
Goldenwood Cave has been redone.

Field Effects have been tweeked.

New Town map!

I'm also in the process of rebalancing the game slightly. So you may be overleveled for this point in the game.

Levels might also be off a bit because there were some exp distribution errors.

In addition to that, this is on Pokemon Essentials 14, so Destiny Bond and Moxie are broken.

Your abilities may have also been shifted slightly, I do apologize for that.

Have fun!

• Developers

GODAMNIT

...this comes out when i'm about to go to bed...

SORRY. I meant to have it out sooner today but the blizzard I had last night knocked out my internet :x

• Veterans

Ama wake up early tomorow to play XD

Time to extract and see where i left off.

Ok i tried to talk to Venam inside the mansion and now i can't move ;~;

Edited by AzeryM