Jan

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Veterans

Ok, so can anyone give me confirmation on whether or not I lose Shadow Froakie if I lose to the guy who has it?

There's a way you can get it again later but you only have 2 chances total at it currently.

This is a great game. I am only one badge in, but have spent 8+ hours grinding/losing/wasting money so I can tell this will be the game I will spend hours figuring everything out Eventually. But all in all, Great Game!

I found a bug here. Explaining shows in the spoiler.

When you won the first gym leader, you meet this person, he talks to me and take to his home for testing his machine so can recreate events.

But when i go out from the room with the machine, i got stuck as screenshot shows. I can't get out from it and not get back in to the room.

I did to do the event and then blacked out. Got back in the pokemon center again. That's a way for not getting stuck or meet this bug.

• Developers

The changes of abilities is pemanent or you're gonna fix it ? ( because raticate without guts and azumarill with sap sipper are useless >_< )

It's permanent, it's not really an error, just a different way abilities work. Don't worry though, I'll be putting more ability capsules in the game as we go on.

Can I ask you why is the file is so large? It's almost 1 gig haha; normally I would not mind but it's going to take me a VERY long time trying to download this with my grandparents' nasty connection.

The file is so large mainly because of the audio file, which irks me to no end. I'll probably compress the game next release to remedy this.

I found a bug here. Explaining shows in the spoiler.

attachicon.gifcapture004.png

When you won the first gym leader, you meet this person, he talks to me and take to his home for testing his machine so can recreate events.

But when i go out from the room with the machine, i got stuck as screenshot shows. I can't get out from it and not get back in to the room.

I did to do the event and then blacked out. Got back in the pokemon center again. That's a way for not getting stuck or meet this bug.

.... I thought I fixed this... I guess not. I'll update the links later with a fix.

Um Jan...Developer...you there?

I just want to tell you I can play Rejuvenation now

I don't know how it work but I change my computer region from Thailand to US and it work!

Edited by BBD

• Developers

Um Jan...Developer...you there?

I just want to tell you I can play Rejuvenation now

I don't know how it work but I change my computer region from Thailand to US and it work!

.... I thought RPGMaker games weren't region locked? This is news to me.

So, yeah, I know a few people had this problem. Try changing your region?

Is anyone else having trouble with Narissa? Her pokemon keep punching holes in my team with those field boosted ghostly wails and render my physical attackers useless with the def boost. I haven't made it past the first 3 pokemon :/

Also I'm just curious but what are your rejuvenation teams?

My team is

Serperior 39

Crobat 38

Gloom 38

Hitmonchan 38

Dewgong 38

Houndoom 28 (still training)

• Developers

Whenever I encounter a wild Pokemon the game crashes and I don't know why. I'm using Linux by the way. It won't let me upload the file.

It's probably the wild encounter music. To remedy this, go into Audio/BGM and delete Wild - Regular, and then you should be good.

Is anyone else having trouble with Narissa? Her pokemon keep punching holes in my team with those field boosted ghostly wails and render my physical attackers useless with the def boost. I haven't made it past the first 3 pokemon :/

My team is

Serperior 39

Crobat 38

Gloom 38

Hitmonchan 38

Dewgong 38

Something that helped me out personally for this fight was Emolga. Which can be found on the rooftops in Gearen on certain days. However, it will only regard you if you have 1 badge.

Nuzzle is reallllllyyyy good.

My team is

Serperior 39

Crobat 38

Gloom 38

Hitmonchan 38

Dewgong 38

My team is *opens save standing next to an undefeated Narissa*

Samurott 40 (am I the only one who picked the pokemon literally following and begging to be picked?)

Murkrow 40

Mightyena 37

Pangoro 40 (used to have scrappy, now he's there so I can heal without fear of the ghostly wail boost)

Sableye 40 (used to have an ability that wasn't stall but now...)

Gloom 40

Furthest I've gotten is down to one pokemon. You could cut through the tension with a knife or a sword... or two swords. I panicked and paralyzed it with Gloom. Then gyro ball happened. I haven't made it that far since.

My team is

Serperior 39

Crobat 38

Gloom 38

Hitmonchan 38

Dewgong 38

It took me a lot of tries to beat her. That Ghostly Wail is too over powered. My advise, buy Lemonade!!

Medicham Lv. 40 (Quick Claw + Zen Headbutt + an infinite number of restarts = Dead Gengar)

Samurott Lv. 40 (Chandelure one-shot knockout with Razor Shell)

Pyroar Lv. 40 (Flamethrower Rotom and Doublade K.O. if you can avoid parahax)

Helioptile Lv. 37 (just used it to paralyze Mismagius)

Cofagrigus Lv. 38 (Shadow Ball = Dead Paralyzed Mismagius)

Murkrow Lv. 40 (Night Shade + stalling = Dusclops K.O.)

Edited by Lucario505

Not sure if your aware us this or not but I took a look into the Rare pokemon task glitch, the event turns on when the switch RarePokemon is turned on however you turned RarePokemon off before you the events was registered as complete. The event deleted it self before it register itself as complete.

Also I'm not sure but I think you used the wrong switch to register the event as complete.

Edit: Found a glitch, for the Fountains task you can fight the Carvanah again if you check the last fountain before heading back to the help center even if you caught/beat before.

Edit: Ok looked into that glitch, for the right fountain near the station that brings you to goldenwood you have it set so that the event completes when the switch hits 6 unlike the others which complete by turning on self switch b.

Edited by ShatteredSkys

• Developers

Not sure if your aware us this or not but I took a look into the Rare pokemon task glitch, the event turns on when the switch RarePokemon is turned on however you turned RarePokemon off before you the events was registered as complete. The event deleted it self before it register itself as complete.

Also I'm not sure but I think you used the wrong switch to register the event as complete.

I see, I did not realize this. Noted. ty

What's the encounter rate of Aipom for Headbutt trees? I've been looking for it all day and all I found was Caterpie, Weedle, Pidgey and Pineco.

Sorry I wasn't able to answer this sooner. I was busy today. Anyways, Aipom is a very rare encounter.

PSA on finding aimpom, I decided to try and find one myself. So I grabbed my my litleo and rammed it as hard as I could into a tree for the next 50 minutes at 3.5 speed so roughly for 175 minutes or nearly three hours of work (Poor Braveheart....). I found a shiny caterpie but no aipom. So I decided to switch trees still no luck so I decided to switch trees to one which had a low rate of encounter and bam 5 minutes in three monkeys. The thing is that aipom doesn't have a high encounter rate but rather a only appears in low encounter rate trees. In pokemon there are 2 kinds of headbutt trees those which will yield a high encounter rate and those who have a much lower, thing is they have encounters independent of each other. So if your looking for aipom headbutt a tree that refuses to give you a pokemon you should find one soon.

There's 1 and only one in the game so far. It's also incredibly well hidden, and if you complete the area before you get it, it's lost forever. It's not goldenwood forest, though.

Lel, found it actually, by an accident.

post-51650-0-31167700-1423302009_thumb.png

Right here.

And i found also heart scale.

I don't fully remember, but i think it was on right side of amethyst grotto there you meet soul keta and one of stones have the heart scale.

Edited by ShingSt

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, how can someone not pick Oshawott? You people (excluding Lucario505) are heartless! I just watched two people start rejuvenation on youtube, both noticed Oshawott and refused it. You monsters!

tumblr_m4ywl7VIPi1qczibyo1_500.gif

But it's all cool, I'll show you the power of Flow, the Oshawott!

Okay, how can someone not pick Oshawott? You people (excluding Lucario505) are heartless! I just watched two people start rejuvenation on youtube, both noticed Oshawott and refused it. You monsters!

tumblr_m4ywl7VIPi1qczibyo1_500.gif

But it's all cool, I'll show you the power of Flow, the Oshawott!

You would probably hate me too. I took chimchar either.