Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nope, I hadn't edited it in, that question was in brackets next to LaRousse which I wrote as the Hometown. I said if it couldn't be LaRousse that I would settle in for Snowpoint.

So, can I say LaRousse or is Shiro a reference to the white snow of Snowpoint from now on?

That's nice and all, but he only needs one Hyper Fang to take down Tangela :/

I won't use any moves to OHKO. And no matter how strong the Pokémon, if the trainer is useless they won't do much damage.

I just realized Ryan probably knows Kage, and seems like the type to blurt out somewhat sensitive information.

Well he only saw Kage from the back so he may or may not recognize him. You thinking he should state something about Kage's being blind or would you rather it play out that he never knew in the first place?

I think having him mention it would be more interesting.

Ok, I was just wondering, considering it's my first RP, I just didn't know if it would ruin what you wanted to do or not. Just waiting to see if Azery reacts to my post to see where to go from there.

EDIT: Nvm, I'm bad at finding people's responses for some reason. Didn't notice Azery's post like 10 minutes after mine.

I assumed in my post that while they would probably do have knifes in the kitchens, it's nothing much sharper than a butter knife.

It really doesn't make any sense to have anything sharper in a dorm room if you think about it. It just poses a huge security and Safety threat to everyone.

though, who nows? it's Chimchain's world, and maybe they do do that.

I assumed in my post that while they would probably do have knifes in the kitchens, it's nothing much sharper than a butter knife.

It really doesn't make any sense to have anything sharper in a dorm room if you think about it. It just poses a huge security and Safety threat to everyone.

though, who nows? it's Chimchain's world, and maybe they do do that.

And yet we have a trainer with a Scyther out there, who ironically didn't call it out instead of looking for a knife. Ironic, isn't it?

And yet we have a trainer with a Scyther out there, who ironically didn't call it out instead of looking for a knife. Ironic, isn't it?

Ironic, yes.

While he could do that, That would be in direct violation of his own personal morals against using Pokemon to inflict bodily harm on people (Ex. like in A street fight or something and some guy throws out his infernape and burns the other guy to death or has it use mach punch to shatter his ribs).

Which is the only reason I had him not even consider it. that and the fact that the Scyther is rather feisty and would likely leave a much bigger mess of the place and the intruder than Mareek himself would.

Ironic, yes.

While he could do that, That would be in direct violation of his own personal morals against using Pokemon to inflict bodily harm on people (Ex. like in A street fight or something and some guy throws out his infernape and burns the other guy to death or has it use mach punch to shatter his ribs).

Which is the only reason I had him not even consider it. that and the fact that the Scyther is rather feisty and would likely leave a much bigger mess of the place and the intruder than Mareek himself would.

Heh, that's true. +Points for morality

Just to clarify, Jacob thinks that Kage just has REALLY bad vision. Like the difference between someone who's 20/100 and someone who's legally blind.

Edited by Jory

Yeah, they probably wouldn't have actual knives, but my character likes cooking so he brought his knives ~ Too bad there's no gas to fry stuff on.

Considering my OC is your roomie, hungry, fixes things to work in weird ways, and has a Vulpix, this is going to be entertaining.