Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

Bfroger, I'm not exactly pleased with your making my character do something but I'll roll with the punches as best as I can to still get the desired outcome of what I was attempting to accomplish.

why is everyone bi in this Academy, lol XD

Cuz bi people are kewl

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry guys for posting that there >o< I'm still quite nooby at this. I hope it wasn't a big problem...

So, if my room is 026, it's on the ground floor, right? And I'm wondering about the interior decorations of the dormitory halls. I kinda imagine the school acadmy to be red cuz of Redwood :P

why is everyone bi in this Academy, lol XD

Yes, ground floor. I believe Murdoc and Jory are still getting there and they are your neighbours. commander's PC is your roommate. (I paired everyone off to get the interaction going)

Fair point about the halls. I haven't really described them but they are neutral grey in color.

About that last sentence in your last post: Describing another PC's action is called bunnying. Please refrain from doing that as you can't control someone else's character unless they give you permission.

my character's totally straight

where da ladies at

Right there. *points*

My apologies :I I'll go edit it right now. Sorry :c

Don't worry about it. Everyone makes mistakes in the beginning.

There she is! Go get 'er, Zeke!

(Ezekiel: zephyr pls)

Also it may seem stupid to ask, but are we allowed to cuss in this RP?

As long as you don't overdo it. Some RoG members are pretty rough and do it all the time, unlike students. They should keep it to the 'common' words and not go around insulting others and whatnot.

Questy question of the day: is Zoah allowed to have Heavy Slam?

If it's an egg move. I don't know all of them by head but I believe Heavy Slam is learned naturally in the 50's so for a level 8 to know it is a bit much.

I really should get a map up for the grounds, I'm still working on it.

@DarkLight: not sure if you know or just wanted to have a conversation with Dobby, but girls dorms are south-east and boys dorms is north-east.

Edited by Chimchain

• Support Squad

I really should get a map up for the grounds, I'm still working on it.

@DarkLight: not sure if you know or just wanted to have a conversation with Dobby, but girls dorms are south-east and boys dorms is north-east.

Claude would go anyway. He can be ditzy and forget where to go.

Update for my character's backstory:

Born in a wealthy family in the technologically advanced city of LaRousse somewhere in Hoenn, Shiro has had all that he could imagine. Books, TV, computer, toys, games, even Pokemon. But one thing he didn't have was freedom. He was bound by his lofty home, growing up away from society and people. Not even his parents paid much attention to him as they were to busy doing their 'important' jobs so Shiro was raised by various nannies and tutors, from who he learne everything he needed to survive in the world. The only thing they couldn't give him was true love and friendship, and that was why Shiro was never able to truly enjoy his life. That's when Shiro turned to Pokemon. They were perfect friends for him, cute, cuddly, quiet and always joyful. He grew up to dislike battles, but he learned a lot about various Pokemon by interacting with them so he became pretty skilled at it, even though he never noticed it.Shiro learned he was nothing special (despite his status and wealth) the hard way when he tried going to a public school in LaRousse once. Let's just say it didn't end well, and he continued being home schooled until he turned 13, when he began thinking about joining the Redwod Academy in Ymora. He read about it online, and it captivated him. He got especially intrigued by the concept of Pokemon Contests, where victories are acquired through skill, not through strenght. He decided he would join the Academy when he would be od enough. He tried going to amateur Contests in LaRousse with his Ralts, Shun, but he soon found out his dreams might very well be over before they even began. You see, when Shiro climbed on the stage infront of hudreds of people, he became really nervous and actually puked in front of everyone. There were just way too many people there for him to handle. That's how his stage fright developed. After sleepless nights, Shiro made the decision. He would not let his stage fright stop him! He is going to overcome it and become the best coordinator in the world!

EDIT(I can't believe I forgot to write this... again): He preferes Psychic types because they have the ability to communicate purely through emotions. They don't really need to talk in order to understand one another.

Appearance update: Wears a silver pocket watch in his left pocket. He looks rather childlike, and is kinda short for his age. He still looks pretty much like Wally with brown hair tho.

Edited by Bfroger6

Chimchain, do you perhaps inform us of what our dorm is like for us when we enter? Just wondering so I could perhaps advance in the story from where Ryan enters his room.

Post 56 in the IC. I didn't see the point in doing it for everyone as it would hold up the story. Only Dobby's room is modified.

> Raticate

>> Pokemon that evolved at level 20, so is 20 or higher

Chim pls. Anyway, I'm really lucky that I chose another bulky mon for my second one, but first I gotta go eat. Don't expect a post the first half hour.

Your opponent doesn't know what he's doing. But don't worry, everything I do is for a reason. Most of the time it's to mess with a PC

@ Brfoger6 : Just curious about one point... What is that LaRousse city? There's none like this in Hoenn.

Same question. Just use canon places so I at least know where the hell it is.

Soooo, how do Contests work in this rp?

Like in the anime. First round = performance with moves, second round = battles while making sure your moves shine. You win by knock-out or if both Pokémon are still standing after the time limit, by whoever scored the most points based on the attacks and counterattacks.

Don't worry about it too much for now as I will do a contest at one point.

And now I hope I'm not ninja'd. Again.

@ Brfoger6 : Just curious about one point... What is that LaRousse city? There's none like this in Hoenn.

From the anime :P The movie Destiny Deoxys. It's a uber modern city ran by technology

@Chim: I asked in my application if I could use it but you hadn't said anything about not being able to, so I thought it was fine :I

Edited by Bfroger6