Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Going to change that age, because this does not make sense.

I updated timeline. Your character is 18 so from the year 102. Considering your backstory (team galactic's plot) you joined somewhere 109-111. Those organizations didn't care about using young innocent looking kids to gather information. You wouldn't have had your own pokémon or be involved in anything big happening though.

LT-system is still new and was introduced at the same time as the organizations showed their faces.. Most characters would be around 4-5 when that happened. Only exceptions that are still around are Rocket and Plasma. (Consider this to be first generation growing up with the LT-system)

I updated timeline. Your character is 18 so from the year 102. Considering your backstory (team galactic's plot) you joined somewhere 109-111. Those organizations didn't care about using young innocent looking kids to gather information. You wouldn't have had your own pokémon or be involved in anything big happening though.

Brian didn't have any mons indeed, but he was a bit older though.

Brian didn't have any mons indeed, but he was a bit older though.

Well it's up to you. I should've made that timeline earlier though.

Younger kids could've been raised in the hideout and used to deliver messages and things like that.

RoG member sign up

Name: Galen E. Sisto

Appearance: Height: 5"8

Chapters 1-2

Chapter 3 onward

Personality: ISTJ

Team:

Electivire (Level 41)

Crobat (Level 37)

Zoroark (Level 38)

Division: Team Leader in the Combat division

Hometown: Saffron city

Background: A career criminal and veteran member of the now Defunct Terrorist cell known as "Team Rocket" which he joined at age 15 and steadily rose up through the ranks in just three years. Galen was a commanding officer during the invasion of Silph Co., and is the one who was sent to retrieve the Masterball from the subterranean levels of the building and brought it to Giovanni. During the invasion, a confrontation occurred between him and his father that resulted in the accidental death of the latter, a high clearance Silph Scientist, at the hands of his then Electabuzz. Following Rocket's defeat in Kanto and the Sevii Islands, the latter of which he was also a participating member in, he is one of the known members who appeared again in the resurgence of the gangster organization in Johto, in which he had an even higher position and more authority than several years prior in the original Kanto branch. following their defeat as well, Galen's where about's are mostly unknown, however some sightings placed him inside of the Unova region for a period of several months, but as to what exactly he did while there, remains unknown.

He has recently been spotted arriving in the Ymora region, drawn for some unknown reason. Not even a full hour after his arrival via ferry, however, he is known to have been approached by RoG Officers and to subsequently have traveled to another, unknown private location with them, having apparently been recruited on the spot.

His current whereabouts are unknown.

Character Theme:

Coming Divergence:

Synched/ Battle Theme:

Team Roster:

466.gif

Electivire (M)- "The Surge"

Level: 41
Ability: Motor Drive

Nature: Quiet

Moves Known:

Attacks:

-Quick Attack

-Hidden Power (Water)

-Ice Punch

-Thunderbolt

Supports:

-Electric Terrain

-Ion Deluge

Theme:

169.gif

Crobat (F)

Level: 37

Ability: Infiltrator

Nature: Bashful

Moves Known:

Attacks:

-Aerial Ace

-Cross Poison

-Astonish

-Super Fang

Supports:

-Double team

-Confuse Ray

571.gif

Zoroark (F)

Level: 38

Ability: Illusion

Nature: Serious

Move Known:

Attacks:

-Night Daze

-Focus Blast

-Shadow Claw

-Aerial Ace

Supports:

-Detect

-Double Team

I'll add Galen to the list.

And I added Zephyr's character as well. She finished her character earlier today. So when Flux and Snap finish their PC's we can start.

Edited by Chimchain

You can do with your team whatever you want. You can also have more then 6 like the others, but I'll leave it more up to the RoG members to decide.

Also I don't think I mentioned this before: RoG members, unlike the Students, are allowed to use berries in a battle. Those guys don't play by the rules and some of them even use their Pokémon to attack their opponent directly.

Ok, I think this should be enough people. As soon as Flux and Snap complete their sign up sheets I'll open up the IC threads. And I also decided to make a PC character instead of using Lana all the time. I'll get that profile up somewhere tomorrow as well.

I'll just do it. I made a PC to make it a little easier for me to deal with such a big group. Also while looking back through the characters; a lot of them come from Hoenn. Some share the same hometown and all. Anyway here's mine:

Name: Evan Reeves

Birthday: May 17

Personality: Evan can be impulsive when making decisions, doesn’t deal well with stress and doesn’t show his emotions. He learned to keep up a smile no matter the circumstances.

Appearance:

GhV7hDx.png

Program: Trainer

Starter: Eevee

Hometown: Lilycove City

Background: Evan comes from a rather poor family not so far from Lilycove City. His mother works in the museum and raised 3 kids by herself: Evan’s older brother Jaime (16), Evan and his little sister (12). Both brothers dreamt of becoming the region’s champions and traveling around with Pokémon, despite the objection of their father. The man, who barely could keep a job, ordered his sons to stop the foolish dreaming and look for a real job. He even went as far as the forbid them from having Pokémon. Later they found out that the reason: their father failed miserably at becoming a trainer.

Needless to say the young boys rebelled. They befriended, in secret, some wild Pokémon including an Eevee. It was around that time their dad left for Johto. He used the excuse he could earn some money there so they could live a normal life. In reality he joined Team Rocket for the money and never looked back. Evan wasn’t aware of this until 2 years ago. His brother had an accident with his bike and ended up in a wheelchair. The costs went up and Evan’s mother started working double shifts in the museum. Jaime felt guilty and as a way out blamed their father. He told how he heard the conversation before their dad left. The guy despised his life and earned for money so bad he was willing to join a team of villains. And for the first time Evan realized his dad would never come back.

He and Jaime decided not to tell their little sister and aim for their dream again. They decided the best way was for Evan to apply for the Ymora Academy, while Jaime worked on his recovery and went to Hoenn Academy instead.

Students IC will go up in a few minutes. Still writing the intro.

Edited by Chimchain

Tbh I wanted to come from a city in Johto cause at some point it was my favorite region, but I couldn't really decide on anything but Goldenrod or Ecruteak there. Though now that I look at it, backstory-wise, Sootopolis seems to make more sense than a Johto city lol