Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

... Would you kill me if I told you that I was considering that?

I would've let a certain drill sergeant be extra 'nice' to you :D

Updates are coming. I almost got to eat though. And no leaving the building, your PCs are getting some stuff.

About those keys: 0 is ground floor, 1 is first and so up. Every floor goes to room 29 and highest is floor 7. Girls dorms are located in south-east corner, boys dorms are north-east. If you leave the hall (only those that received a key number) you'll face the gate that's south. I'm working on the map right now and probably end up asking Can't Type's help. (I thought you volunteered before, if I'm wrong just tell me)

RoG members: I decided to start with Pineapple and Zephyr. The recruiting happens in group anyway so Flux and Snap can easily join in later. Expect the IC somewhere today / early tomorrow. (my timezone)

Hoenn is the closest region so it makes sense. Sinnoh on the other hand isn't very popular (only Pineapple) and Johto also has 1 person iirc.

cri

Also When do we get our Second pokemon?

Pretty sure you posted this five seconds after I said in chat that RoG members would immediately get their second mon.

Anyway, guys, hurry up with those backstories, I want in as well ;-;

Edit: the first ninja I was happy about.

Edited by Pineapple

Lol

Also When do we get our Second pokemon?

I completely missed this one. (thanks Pineapple I noticed thanks to you, even though I want to call you Bibs)

The answer: September 1. So day 2 in the IC

I completely missed this one. (thanks Pineapple I noticed thanks to you, even though I want to call you Bibs)

You can just do that. Like 95% of the people on Reborn that have known me for a while do, so why not.

Anyways, about our second mons. Do we have them from the start, or will they be given to us pretty soon? Because I'll take the Stunky.

In that case, I'll take a Zubat. Leave the Stunky for another time. Second question: is it legit for you to stop caring about your mons and just release/abandon/give them to RoG? Because my character would do that quite a lot...if it's legit.

Yes. However you won't be able to end up with 10 Pokémon if you do it quite a lot.

RoG members are much more free in this case. You can also decide on which mission you catch one.

Are the times in the RP synced with that of a specific time zone in real life or will you inform us when it is 6:00 and time for us to report to the Contest Hall.

I'll inform everyone. I won't move until everyone posted at least once. But you have a lot of time right now so I'm giving everyone the option to interact / go to dorms / explore the grounds / have a battle / encounter some others / break some rules and get in trouble...

Ok, kinda hoping for an interaction from Murdoc before I go exploring *mischievously giggles*

Also, can our first pokemon begin with any egg moves or is it strictly level up?

I want a response from YOU AND MURDOC. HAHA ONEUPMANSHIP. But seriously, Glacien and Teo seem like they'd be great friends. They both like food.

Ok, kinda hoping for an interaction from Murdoc before I go exploring *mischievously giggles*

Also, can our first pokemon begin with any egg moves or is it strictly level up?

2 egg moves allowed. Up to 6 moves max at all times. 4 of them attacks, 2 support that can't do damage.

I forgot to mention: support moves no restrictions when it comes to egg moves, attacks stab or future stab and no super strong moves. They have to grow after all.

Edited by Chimchain

#jacobxryan shall be best bromance alive

#makethemsamedorm/floor cause sweg

Edit: #yudodischim

Lol, I already handed both keys out for Ryan's room. But I can still change it and pair you up with Alvin instead? (minor character on post 2 if you don't know)