Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@K_H: you can recognize Devin by name. He's a famous E4 member after all and you have enough time to battle before Redwood's speech.

@Tacos: I paired everyone by drawing numbers. Dobby is the only one with an NPC as roommate. (And same for DarkLight since she's the only girl)

Edited by Chimchain

Hey Azery, this isn't me trying to be a jerk, but could you bump up your post quality a little bit? You have a lot of single line posts. Now normally I don't really crack down on this stuff, but you got to throw some effort in your posts as this is an RP. I don't want to see huge amounts of those. I am sure it might be cause you are new etc....so just work on it for me please.

• Support Squad

@K_H: you can recognize Devin by name. He's a famous E4 member after all and you have enough time to battle before Redwood's speech.

@Tacos: I paired everyone by drawing numbers. Dobby is the only one with an NPC as roommate. (And same for DarkLight since she's the only girl)

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, Can't you pair me with Darklight, seeing as Claude's gay?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, Can't you pair me with Darklight, seeing as Claude's gay?

nope, Darklight's PC is Female. however, you might be able to get Chim to make it so that you're paired up with a different NPC.

• Support Squad

nope, Darklight's PC is Female. however, you might be able to get Chim to make it so that you're paired up with a different NPC.

Yes, Claudes the only PC who could be paired with a female character, because he won't go uperduper pervy with it. Just a thought tho.

@Dobby: Boys and girls have separated dorms and their are no exceptions. DarkLight is paired up with Lana btw (another NPC). You have Alvin and don't worry; Claude won't be interested in him. *evil grin*

• Support Squad

@Dobby: Boys and girls have separated dorms and their are no exceptions. DarkLight is paired up with Lana btw (another NPC). You have Alvin and don't worry; Claude won't be interested in him. *evil grin*

Welp, okey den

That grin. I have a feeling that I'll love to read the convo's between Claude and Alvin.

Claude won't, but I will >:3

It seems that the two Trainers who have Riolu for Partners got the same Room. what a coincidence.

Like I said: I used a random number generator to decide. But this doesn't mean you can't visit each other's rooms though.

By the way, TurboAura, do you want it so that Kenny and Robert meet up because Ryu and Kiai noticed each other's Auras?

NVM.

Edited by K_H

As I have said, I will be showing up more...probably just not actively participating in RPs quite yet. getting there though. Thanks for asking. Seems I missed my window of opportunity on this one lol. Looks great Chim, glad to see you got it up and running.