Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It might be that I'm just stupid, but is there a description of the cafeteria or can we freely just use it as an eatery without describing its interior/exterior?

Good question. I'm assuming we have a grocery and dining facility/cafeteria (just basing this off of my actual college) so that students who can't cook will still be able to eat nice meals. I'd also like to know how meals work (I'm just guessing meal plans).

Good question. I'm assuming we have a grocery and dining facility/cafeteria (just basing this off of my actual college) so that students who can't cook will still be able to eat nice meals. I'd also like to know how meals work (I'm just guessing meal plans).

I just assumed that it would be a 'can't cook or just don't want to? No problem, just pay for meals at the cafeteria.' Versus the cooking option being 'Buy our ingredients, and cook for yourself.' Along with that, I assume that the 'Breeder' program gets both breeding mechanics AND 'Advanced cooking skills',ergo to Brock, though a particular lack of Breeders may cause this to stay a mystery.

Panic attacks are fun. Im interested to see how your character is gonna react, commander :P

Now, an idea I've had for Shadow Sneak. It works when the shadow on the user comes in contact with the shadow of the opponent. The user can then transform into its shadow and either use it as a portal to materialize through the opponent's shadow or simply hide in it. It works with any shadow, so Shadow Sneak is awesome for eavesdropping.

Also, this is what he looks like (a hastily drawn doodle I drew tonight at 1 am, lol): http://th05.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2014/267/3/8/advent_by_ninjacyndaquil-d80cc47.jpg

Edited by Bfroger6

^ And Shiro's Ralts moves through the shadows using Shadow Sneak :P Glitch won't be able to find him, and certainly not outspeed him as long as he's got shadows around himself ~

EDIT: Shiro's Ralts is Adamant, and doesn't get scared easily (he's usually calm and collected to counter Shiro's nervousness and freakishness), but whatevs, leave what you've written as it is, it isn't a big problem. I'm just gonna put it here for future reference ~

Edited by Bfroger6

^ And Shiro's Ralts moves through the shadows using Shadow Sneak :P Glitch won't be able to find him, and certainly not outspeed him as long as he's got shadows around himself ~

EDIT: Shiro's Ralts is Adamant, and doesn't get scared easily (he's usually calm and collected to counter Shiro's nervousness and freakishness), but whatevs, leave what you've written as it is, it isn't a big problem. I'm just gonna put it here for future reference ~

I'll edit it to reflect that, but it should still flow about the same. Zuko is a lover of fish and seafood (especially Karp) which is hard to find when you live in a dessert hence why he was drooling over that slowpoke tail.

Edit: Fixed to work around that a little better. I only wrote him that way because I assumed Ralts would reflect the trainer (shows emotions based upon them). Let the trolling Ralts commence.

Edited by commander218

Actually, why did you finish that match, I was enjoying myself :c

That battle was to show you what kind of people join RoG. Not all of them are like that though.

I assumed in my post that while they would probably do have knifes in the kitchens, it's nothing much sharper than a butter knife.

It really doesn't make any sense to have anything sharper in a dorm room if you think about it. It just poses a huge security and Safety threat to everyone.

though, who nows? it's Chimchain's world, and maybe they do do that.

This. More about it later when I do Redwood's speech.

Also I noticed I've been naming one of my characters Devin Jones instead of Devin Cadmus. And today I found out why. Devin Jones is a character in a book I read a little while ago. So when you see me using that name tell me. Since that's in my head right now it might pop up again.

And updates are coming. I was busy for an entire day and haven't had access to a computer.

Screw it. Forum is really slow right now especially when quoting and editing.

@Tacos and your question about the cafeteria: Just use it. It's a basic cafeteria, nothing fancy. There are some people there cooking hot meals and such. (I think this is frequently used in America. At least it's like that in series and movies xD)

@Bfroger6: You'll get your second one. After that I'm giving options to catch, but not all of them. You can also choose to capture one in the forest and normally you should end up with 6-10 Pokémon. And I got 1 'event' planned.

Screw it. Forum is really slow right now especially when quoting and editing.

@Tacos and your question about the cafeteria: Just use it. It's a basic cafeteria, nothing fancy. There are some people there cooking hot meals and such. (I think this is frequently used in America. At least it's like that in series and movies xD)

@Bfroger6: You'll get your second one. After that I'm giving options to catch, but not all of them. You can also choose to capture one in the forest and normally you should end up with 6-10 Pokémon. And I got 1 'event' planned.

Can confirm that North American cafeterias are large rooms, typically with multiple serving stations and no table service.

No I want to have 500 Pokemon of which 100 Bronzor ;-;

No, but seriously, RoG members were allowed to get more, right?

Yes, they are more free to decide when they catch one since I don't have plans for them. Especially if you're going to release some of them like you asked earlier.

Hmm, so the first kid has entered the forest. This may sound messed up, but I'm hoping the 'not friendly' pokes are more than the stereotypical Ursaring/Beedrill Swarm, like a 'swarm' of self-destruct Pineco, or Staravia flock, or anything creative like that.

Edit:Oh, you gated it up. Guess that answer's that. Though the Ariados swarm is an interesting throw-in.

Edited by TurboAura

and it's a swarm... I was kinda expecting people.

and out comes the Scyther now... not like he has much choice at the moment.

Let's show em whose Dorm their intruding upon, Exlink!

*Runs off to initiate what probably will quickly become a Leroy Jenkins moment*

Hmm, so the first kid has entered the forest. This may sound messed up, but I'm hoping the 'not friendly' pokes are more than the stereotypical Ursaring/Beedrill Swarm, like a 'swarm' of self-destruct Pineco, or Staravia flock, or anything creative like that.

Edit:Oh, you gated it up. Guess that answer's that. Though the Ariados swarm is an interesting throw-in.

I mentioned 4 OP Pokémon that are living in the forest (or can enter it), I did that for a reason. If you missed it it's in the first post under the forest section.

@RoG members: I'll get to an update. I just need to get Snap in first.

So yeah, I did go back to the first post of this thread and had read that the forest had a fence I kind of missed the first paragraph of the forest part). Ooookie, so only Shun is in the forest. This makes the situation far more enjoyable.

ps. Shiro's in the caffeteria, gonna go write that right now

Edited by Bfroger6