Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Damn, kenny... I gotta admit, Never seen someone foolish enough to punch a mon like that... be thankful it was just a vulpix and not a Magickarp, because you'd be screwed when it evolves...

Oh wait... *Recalls PMD Red Rescue Team*

you know what, never mind, you might be screwed now either way...

• Support Squad

Damn, kenny... I gotta admit, Never seen someone foolish enough to punch a mon like that... be thankful it was just a vulpix and not a Magickarp, because you'd be screwed when it evolves...

Oh wait... *Recalls PMD Red Rescue Team*

you know what, never mind, you might be screwed now either way...

Hey, The dude in that game (No spoilers) pulled through in the end anyway, so it's kinda whatever

I'm pretty sure Henry was secretly laughing at them, but he knew he couldn't win once the sun was gone. (I'm kind of picturing a Falcon Punch in this scene). Henry is a pretty forgiving person, but Zuko on the other hand, your PC better keep an eye open when he sleeps.

You saw how Ryu acted near Zuko. that growling was a warning. Ryu said: "If you try to harm my Friend in any way, I will come down on you with fury like you've never seen."

Don't mind me just using the faucet to fill a bucket of water and put the fire out.

I don't mind... but you didn't do exactly that, remember?

Slade sighed as he got his gallon of water from his stuff he left by the door and proceed to put out the fire. The reason why he had a full galon of water was because he was on the streets. He dumped the water on the fire and with the little was left he went to the sink and filled it half way to fully put it out. He then faced the spiders and said,

"Can you please leave this place, I bet the forest would be a better spot to live." He opened the window to let the ariados out.

You had the water with you the entire time apparently, and then filled it back up only when you ran out the first round. I honestly think it's more of a Deus ex machina since it kinda felt like that detail was just pulled out of thin air... especially since there was no real allusion to or mention of it before hand.

But whatevs, fires out now, so it doesn't matter in the end...

now, let's see if the Ariados will leave quietly...

I don't mind... but you didn't do exactly that, remember?

You had the water with you the entire time apparently, and then filled it back up only when you ran out the first round. I honestly think it's more of a Deus ex machina since it kinda felt like that detail was just pulled out of thin air... especially since there was no real allusion to or mention of it before hand.

But whatevs, fires out now, so it doesn't matter in the end...

now, let's see if the Ariados will leave quietly...

Fire extinguisher right outside door; uses bucket of water.

As soon as Evan entered the door he came in a small kitchen. The fridge was filled with water and basic products and there was a list pinned down with products and points on it. Next to the small kitchen was a dining table made of wood with identical chairs, next to a tv that belonged to the living room. There were 2 leather sofas and a table in front of it. The large window behind one of the sofas was covered by two large red curtains. On the other side of the curtains was a desk with a computer and a machine to transfer Pokéballs.

On the small table were books stacked along it two Pokédex’s. The note on it said that both packs were for the Trainer Program. Evan assumed, correctly, that Breeders and Coordinators would find different books. He looked through some books and then at the Pokédex. He knew Ymora had 3 colors: red, green and blue. In this case there was a blue and a green one; each standing in front of a pile of books. Evan didn’t care much about colors so decided to let his roommate pick first.

He walked further into the apartment, as he called it, and discovered a bathroom, shower, separate toilet and two simple bedrooms. Evan took the one at the right and started to unpack while his Eevee was still exploring.

I actually don't see any mention of a Fire Extinguisher in there. :/

Would've been a lot less stressful if there had been...

I actually don't see any mention of a Fire Extinguisher in there. :/

Would've been a lot less stressful if there had been...

Normally, you can find in the cuboard under the sink (heck, my house and dorm hallway have fire extinguishers). inb4 Phoebe tells them where it is

Edited by commander218

Welp, hopefully Robert and Kiai will get to show 'their' stuff, hopefully being when I can have easy access (Ergo, School 8:03- 2:17 EST, with minor breaks in between. The only real 'progression' I'd get in that timeframe would be little bits and knowing what others are up to.)

Jory 's post probably happened before Kage walked up, chronologically.

Considering the fire was still lit during the fight, I'd imagine Henry walked in shortly after Kage while Jory was having the conversation. By the time they arrived, the fire would've been put out.

On a different note, I kind of want a Spinarak now. I love Ariados's design and it'd be kind of fun having one around. Who doesn't like having a giant spider living in their dorm? Oh wait...

I'm probably going to have to cancel my entry to this RP actually... I think I'm just to busy to be able to keep up with it right now. It's unfortunate, as this looks like it could be really good. Best of luck, Chimchain.

Edited by Flux

Considering the fire was still lit during the fight, I'd imagine Henry walked in shortly after Kage while Jory was having the conversation. By the time they arrived, the fire would've been put out.

On a different note, I kind of want a Spinarak now. I love Ariados's design and it'd be kind of fun having one around. Who doesn't like having a giant spider living in their dorm? Oh wait...

As one of our great minds of this generation would say

Wow, guess Chimchain's busyness has halted the RP, atleast compared to how it was going until now.

Anywho... So... I've come up with some ideas of how the 'Ralt's, forest, help' thing could go once we get Shiro knowing what's happening.

1) The more 'last stake' idea is hoping Shun's able to hold out till whenever the gates initially open.

2) Possibly having to rely on one of the 'Higher up's to get Shun

3) If Shiro's and Shun's bond is strong enough, maybe we can get some kind of telepathic-call out to Shun being how Ralts has it's 'read feelings' thing

4) If none of these ideas feel moral / fitting , maybe Shun is found by one of the 'protecters,' and he'll be safe until the gates open, allowing us to find him safe but have to be act carefully against said Protector to know that we can be trusted.

Anyone who has any feel about the 'situation' can put in their 2 cents. Ultimately though, if Chimchain has a different idea, that is likely how it will go.

Wow, guess Chimchain's busyness has halted the RP, atleast compared to how it was going until now.

Anywho... So... I've come up with some ideas of how the 'Ralt's, forest, help' thing could go once we get Shiro knowing what's happening.

1) The more 'last stake' idea is hoping Shun's able to hold out till whenever the gates initially open.

2) Possibly having to rely on one of the 'Higher up's to get Shun

3) If Shiro's and Shun's bond is strong enough, maybe we can get some kind of telepathic-call out to Shun being how Ralts has it's 'read feelings' thing

4) If none of these ideas feel moral / fitting , maybe Shun is found by one of the 'protecters,' and he'll be safe until the gates open, allowing us to find him safe but have to be act carefully against said Protector to know that we can be trusted.

Anyone who has any feel about the 'situation' can put in their 2 cents. Ultimately though, if Chimchain has a different idea, that is likely how it will go.

Hmm... I thought we were gonna go get some help, possibly from Tyron (since he's trying to talk to Shiro anyways). Until we do that, we can just hope Shun can survive against a swarm of Spinarak for long enough (which is higly unlikely as Spinarak learn Shadow Sneak so he can't really escape them or use his own Shadow Sneak cuz they'd get him the moment he entered the shadows). I guess he'd be safe if he got to the forest lake and Lapras (since Steelix is on the mountain, Trevenant only appears during the night and Sawsbuck is gone from what I heard [might be wrong]).

Having Shiro try to "resonate" with Shun would be futile as Shun wouldn't be able to escape safely anyways.