Chim

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, I go and say:

Exlink, please, try not to burn down the place. I think there would be hell to pay for both Mareek and Slade...

And what does slade do? he orders his Growlithe to use Ember... Ember... not something less hazardous and less likely to start a house fire, like Fire Fang, but Ember...

I hope Prof.Redwood has insurance for those dorms...

Wow, there's a whole mess happening in thr cafeteria :v I still gotta wait for chim's reply before Im able to write more :I

Well, hope chimchain gets back soon, because 'Kenny's' Ryu and one of us 2 will be headed to Shiro to the whole 'Partner, Ralts, help, come on.' thing. Hope the other plot's keep it going until then.

Well, I go and say:

And what does slade do? he orders his Growlithe to use Ember... Ember... not something less hazardous and less likely to start a house fire, like Fire Fang, but Ember...

I hope Prof.Redwood has insurance for those dorms...

why do you think he said carefully and besides he was slammed against the wall, I don't think we'll burn down the whole building. Plus fire fang is a good move, a little too good the start with ya know. but I'll change it if ya really want me too. ;3

Side Note: We get 4 attacking moves and 2 stat moves for each pokemon right?

Edited by EXLink32

it's fine, you don't have to change anything...

I'm just saying... It's like literally playing with a pack of matches over a vat of gasoline.

anyways, it's chimchain who will decide whether or not things get hot up in there. Eh, if an inferno starts, we'll just have to deal with it... actually... it would give the perfect chance to get creative...

Well, hope chimchain gets back soon, because 'Kenny's' Ryu and one of us 2 will be headed to Shiro to the whole 'Partner, Ralts, help, come on.' thing. Hope the other plot's keep it going until then.

When that Riolu arrives, that would actually give me a perfect opportunity to have Shiro escape the conversation with Tyron and I wont havw to wait for Chimchain ~ But we are probably gonna have to wait for Chimchain after that cuz Im not sure how we'd go over the fence thingy around the forest without a teacher's help :v

(this is brilliant, I had no idea RPs would be so fun :D)

When that Riolu arrives, that would actually give me a perfect opportunity to have Shiro escape the conversation with Tyron and I wont havw to wait for Chimchain ~ But we are probably gonna have to wait for Chimchain after that cuz Im not sure how we'd go over the fence thingy around the forest without a teacher's help :v

Technically, no one knows where Shun is at (Glitch being the closest). Shiro is likely to find him first though. Poor Kage though, he almost gets exposed, his Ralts was almost stolen, and the Vulpix is coming back for more (he's not stealing the Ralts this time though).

Sleep is a killer in this RP. So many questions.

What time are we at currently?

I'll post it in the IC as soon as I catch up with everything.

Hey, Chimchain, just out of curiosity...

Do these Ariados that me and Exlink are battling count toward the KO requirements to level up our pokemon?

Yes. Not everyone stays at the same level. Some get early xp.

You can't enter. And no plan will work to get in there.

it's fine, you don't have to change anything...

I'm just saying... It's like literally playing with a pack of matches over a vat of gasoline.

anyways, it's chimchain who will decide whether or not things get hot up in there. Eh, if an inferno starts, we'll just have to deal with it... actually... it would give the perfect chance to get creative...

I need to read it first but if Growlithe used ember in a place filled with burnable spider threads...

@EXLink: 4 attacks and 2 support moves are the maximum at all times.

Edited by Chimchain

You can't enter. And no plan will work to get in there.

Welp, anyone got a plan B of how to keep Shun from getting thrashed? Anyone? If not, Our OC's will just have to stay 'calm' and 'pray' that they can get the Ralts before it's doomed.

Welp, anyone got a plan B of how to keep Shun from getting thrashed? Anyone? If not, Our OC's will just have to stay 'calm' and 'pray' that they can get the Ralts before it's doomed.

To be fair I planned something similar with another character (one of the NPC's), but this is working out in my favor :D

So what will you do? Will you stay or will you go back?

To be fair I planned something similar with another character (one of the NPC's), but this is working out in my favor :D

So what will you do? Will you stay or will you go back?

My OC's main plan, since apparently the gate won't open until who-knows-when, will be going to fing Kenny who must be by the main building. On the way, he'll likely see the single smoke tower, along with the woman running in and figure that 'the sprinklers will handle it, it' a Pokemon dormitory built like a Hotel' and just head off to 'actually do something' about their problem.

Stratos and EXLink

Erce’s attack failed as most of her fakes were caught in the threads that were already up (String Shot). All 3 Ariados managed to dodge, while their leader crashed against the wall. It got up pretty quickly, clicking with its pinchers again. It was about to retaliate, when the String Shot threads caught fire.

The fire spread quickly, burning thread after thread and making its way to the furniture, trapping all 5 Ariados. (One is still K.O.)

God Damn it, Exlink, I told you man...

So... any ideas how to fix this little fiasco now? preferably without the two of us getting extra crispy along with our mons. well, mine will be crispy, yours will just absorb the fire...wait...oh my...

Question: Does the ability Flash Fire actually absorb fire, like, literally? or is it just a proximity thing? because if it's the former, there's our solution right there...

It means Growlithe can walk around in the fire without taking damage, but not absorb it.

And any fire type moves will power up.

Hmm, Welp one of you will have to sleep on the couch while the school staff fixes the Poke/Fire/(Likely Water damaged by sprinkler) damaged room, sense it would make sense to fix what was lead by an Ariados Swarm. Well, as long as the Ariados just faint / burned Ariados bodies are still there. Edited by TurboAura

Zeke and Brian look like pervs now. Awesome.

Poor Aurelia. Such a sweet and innocent girl...

Hmm, Welp one of you will have to sleep on the couch while the school staff fixes the Poke/Fire/(Likely Water damaged by sprinkler) room, sense it would make sense to fix what was lead by an Ariados Swarm. Well, as long as the Ariados just faint / burned Ariados bodies are still there.

Who said anything about there being a sprinkler system?

Zeke and Brian look like pervs now. Awesome.

Poor Aurelia. Such a sweet and innocent girl...

THE POWER OF FATE RNG RP HOSTS

"My eyes are up here". Subverted with Aurelia: "Why're you looking at my eyes"

Still though, it's great to have more misguided souls with us on board lol.

Edited by ZephyrEnyalios

Oh, well I better fix my latest story post to fix that. Figured that they'd want to be precautious like a hotel would. Are there even smoke alarms?

You don't have to fix it since you can assume there is one.

However the Academy has its own 'fire fighter squad'. *coughPhoebecough*