Pokémon Academy: Ymora Region [OOC / Registrations Closed]

Chim

As I have said, I will be showing up more...probably just not actively participating in RPs quite yet. getting there though. Thanks for asking. Seems I missed my window of opportunity on this one lol. Looks great Chim, glad to see you got it up and running.

You can still join. xD

And thanks. I never expected their to be so much interest tbh. But if you have some time I would still like to hear your opinion on the things I asked about.

Next update will be about the dorms. Every room is, more or less, the same. You can find the same things there (books, Pokédex, ...). I'm only going to describe Dobby's room as an extra since that's a special case. The rest is the same as Evan and Colin's room.

Soooo, can I still apply for this?

Yes, just fill in the sign up sheet of your choice. RoG is still recruiting and Students are still being accepted.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So far only 5 people joined RoG. 2 of them have yet to finish their character and another one joins later. But it just didn't feel right to leave Bibs and Zephyr out of the action.

Guys, can you stop the 1 sentence conversation? It doesn't add much to the RP and at this rate we're going to hit page 100 after the dragons become available...

And that update about the dorms is coming. One sec, I'm still finishing.

We still need more breeders and coordinators...

Very true, maybe the if Breeders were promised cooking skills like Brock's.

No matter what, even as a trainer I'll be happy to watch the contests in awe. Let's just hope for fancy move combos.

I'll be a coordinator :3

Name: Shiro Advent

Appearance: Imagine a Wally but with brown hair and gray eyes. (I might draw him if I have the time) Wears a sweater (with too long sleeves) no matter the weather. Wears brown trousers and simple, gray shoes.

Program: Coordinator

Starter: Ralts (male, tho it will later be a Gardevoir)

Hometown: LaRousse (if it can be from the anime); (if not) Snowpoint city

Background: A shy boy who doesn't like being in a large group of people. He is super shy, and that led to him connecting more to Pokemon than people, which made him despise Pokemon battles. Why did he bchoose to enroll as a coordinator? Welp, because he really wanted to go to the Academy, and it was the only available program he actually had some interest in. Unfortunately, he has severe stage fright, and gets panic attacks during contests. He is determined to overcome that obstacle though.He likes being warm, that's why he always wears a sweater. He sometimes cuddles up in a ball when by himself and just enjoys the soft warmth of his sweater. His parents are rather rich, so he was basically raised by various nannies and tutors, and he barely even knows his parents. They're too busy doing their important jobs. (might add something later, my brain is lagging)

EDIT:

Shun

kirlia.gif

lvl 23/Adamant

-Confusion

-Shadow Sneak

-Magical Leaf

-Will o' Wisp

-Confuse Ray

Shauntal

snorunt.gif

lvl 21/Sassy

-Icy Wind

-Ice Shard

-Bite

-Weather Ball

-Hail

Sharph

druddigon.gif

lvl 25/Brave

-Slash

-Crunch

-Bulldoze

-Hone Claws

-Leer

Edited by Bfroger6

I'll be a coordinator :3

Name: Shiro Advent

Appearance: Imagine a Wally but with brown hair and gray eyes. (I might draw him if I have the time) Wears a sweater (with too long sleeves) no matter the weather. Wears brown trousers and simple, gray shoes.

Program: Coordinator

Starter: Ralts (male, tho it will later be a Gardevoir)

Hometown: LaRousse (if it can be from the anime); (if not) Snowpoint city

Background: A shy boy who doesn't like being in a large group of people. He is super shy, and that led to him connecting more to Pokemon than people, which made him despise Pokemon battles. Why did he bchoose to enroll as a coordinator? Welp, because he really wanted to go to the Academy, and it was the only available program he actually had some interest in. Unfortunately, he has severe stage fright, and gets panic attacks during contests. He is determined to overcome that obstacle though.He likes being warm, that's why he always wears a sweater. He sometimes cuddles up in a ball when by himself and just enjoys the soft warmth of his sweater. His parents are rather rich, so he was basically raised by various nannies and tutors, and he barely even knows his parents. They're too busy doing their important jobs. (might add something later, my brain is lagging)

EDIT:

Team: Shun - Ralts(male)

level: 8

Moves: -Shadow Sneak

-Confusion

-Will o Wisp

-Mean Look

Accepted. Feel free to post in the student thread.

Question.....what power are RoG's starters at? I may ask you in pm.....character I kind of want to run is an older gentleman...

To avoid confusion: the same as the students. First one is level 8, second one level 5.

Sooo, where should I begin now that all the people have already posted a ton of stuff?

Head to one of the desks first. After that simply start talking to those that are still in the same room as your PC.

Hey, Chimchain, did Tyron give Mareek his ID card when he finished processing his paperwork? or does he still not have it, because I don't recall you mentioning it...

Ya, ID Card, map of the grounds and Keys. That's all everyone received.

Anyway, I'm off to bed. I'll update tomorrow.

Ya, ID Card, map of the grounds and Keys. That's all everyone received.

Anyway, I'm off to bed. I'll update tomorrow.

Does that mean the '6:00 pm meet-up' will be happening irl tomorrow?

Also, I feel so bad for 'Claude' whenever he decides to check out his room, both as a freak-out AND his reaction possibly 'freaking out' the Combee and getting stung.