Reborn XIII: Cascade

Amethyst

Been waiting for this episode so I can play Reborn again. My old laptop broke around Ep 11 along with all my Reborn progress :( I got kind of in a Pokemon slump and haven't played the any Pokemon game since then until I started play Z/O about a month ago. Excited to get started playing Reborn again :)

seeing as what happened this chapter, i ain't gonna directly point it out, but can we PLEEEEAAAAAAASE PUT FERN UNDER TERRA'S HAMMER NOW?

OH! HEY! kind of an important comment here. Not sure if this was intended or is a bug, but i got my 5th dpt store sticker, but when i beat episode 13, and went BACK to the dpt store, i could only go up to floor 3. anyone else having the same problem, or just me?

Please try not to double post, friend. ~ B. Guardian

OH! HEY! kind of an important comment here. Not sure if this was intended or is a bug, but i got my 5th dpt store sticker, but when i beat episode 13, and went BACK to the dpt store, i could only go up to floor 3. anyone else having the same problem, or just me?

You have to go get the stickers from the events you done before, again.

You don't have to repeat the event, just go talk with the person that gives the sticker (Like the girl in West Peridot)

• Administrators

Realize, when we have the full finished game, will we not be begging for a sequel, or will there be enough reborn- inspired games to quell our challenge seeking minds? The game does not define the end, the player does.

Although it won't be Pokemon, you're crazy if you think I'm retiring after Reborn.

• Upvote 4

Great episode! Although the great weakness of the whole leader's team to certain type made the battle quite easy...

By the way, is it just me or sliding on the ice is veeery slow? It'd be cool if it was faster (like in the oficial games). And surfing could be a little bit faster as well... Just a suggestion ^^

EDIT: Ah, if you enter the icy zones running, the first move is faster. But then the following ones are quite slower...

Edited by Alaris