Reborn XIII: Cascade

Amethyst

Her second Ninetails actually has flash fire in order to take advantage of the burning field. The reason she has two is that one is for setting up the sun and the other is used as her ace. If there was another fire type pokemon with drought (that isn't mega Charizard Y) she'd probably be using it as her opener. That's my take on it anyway.

Actually her second Ninetails has also Drought.

Gale Wings Talonflame

I wouldnt switch out either of her Ninetails because is her only reliable counter against Rain Dance without wasting a turn and her Pokemon kinda abuse the Rainbow field with Hidden Power and Mystical Flame.

Edit:

Although priority Tailwind would really help the rest of her Team and she probably needs a physical Pokemon.

Edited by Yazmat

i loved the episode and once i remembered that volcarona was a bug/ flying i destroyed charlotte with flygon/moivern combo just needed to use a few potions to keep them both alive.

i do have 3 questions tho

1. why add ultra potions to the calcenon city market instead of hyper potions since they were avalible in the circus in e12? ( hyper potions cost 200 poke more and heal for double)

2. why did laura get booted from the E4

3. who took her place? bennet? (since elias offered hiom a spot a while back)

Edited by sandy

i loved the episode and once i remembered that volcarona was a bug/ flying i destroyed charlotte with flygon/moivern combo just needed to use a few potions to keep them both alive.

i do have 3 questions tho

1. why add ultra potions to the calcenon city market instead of hyper potions since they were avalible in the circus in e12? ( hyper potions cost 200 poke more and heal for double)

2. why did laura get booted from the E4

3. who took her place? bennet? (since elias offered hiom a spot a while back)

1 - pretty sure she removed the Hyper Potion from there... and if she didn't, well... Ame >:I

2 - No one's going to answer that

3 - No one's going to answer that

1 - pretty sure she removed the Hyper Potion from there... and if she didn't, well... Ame >:I

2 - No one's going to answer that

3 - No one's going to answer that

cant you alteast tell em if im close on my third question???

anyway i have one more, will i crash and bug the game if i go exploring in the diveable areas? thins for the spoiler tab onb the quote should i do that for the origonal post also vinny?

Edited by sandy

cant you alteast tell em if im close on my third question???

anyway i have one more, will i crash and bug the game if i go exploring in the diveable areas?

Actually, i said that in questions 2 and 3 because i don't know the answers to those questions. And the people that know, probably won't tell anyone cuz spoilers.

For your dive question: Only if you dive in areas that don't exist yet.

EDIT: I only did the spoiler thing so my post doesn't look too big, since you're post is just above mine and i quoted it.

Don't do it ._.

Edited by Vinny

Actually, i said that in questions 2 and 3 because i don't know the answers to those questions. And the people that know, probably won't tell anyone cuz spoilers.

For your dive question: Only if you dive in areas that don't exist yet.

ah thanks good to know

• Administrators

Wait seriously? Does that mean... Ame did you change this from the beta because everyone rolled her using rain dance? Not bad.

She also newly has a Pokemon with the move Sunny Day since beta, but I get the feeling she hasn't been using that much.

* Breeding Mechanics have been updated to 6th gen.

That's probably the saddest thing in the whole episodes. No more breeding for tm moves.

On a side note Ame, the changes in Gen6 breeding mechanics not to pass down a tm move is due to the machines not being consumed. We have little good tm's here, so i really do suggest to change it back so that everyone can tm-breed their team as they see fits as we are lacking of good stuffs like sword dance, earthquake etc. It's not like it's gonna be an easy task handling all those ivs and finding out the chains. If they found it, then their effort should be given the incentive of having the team with moves they desired. Just my 2 cents