Reborn XIII: Cascade

Amethyst

Question! Will Kiki, Aya, Serra and Noel get new fields?

Let me discuss this from what already is there at the gyms for them,

Kiki might because the courtyard there looks really zen or spirituel and could give pokes a better crit rate and higher dmg output, or not because she dies

Aya don't think so because although she is the replacement it was rather sudden and gym leader make their fields to their preferences ( I Think), others might be the same as correy's

Serra don't think so because you battle her in the Living room I think and her setup is already pretty good, but she still could walk away to a room in the back with a ice field

Noel don't think so because he isn't in a gym, just out in the open, although laura's flowers patterns could be benificial in some way like regen or chances of sleep.poisen,paralyse powder

Edited by Cornerman

Let me discuss this from what already is there at the gyms for them,

Kiki might because the courtyard there looks really zen or spirituel and could give pokes a better crit rate and higher dmg output, or not because she dies

Aya don't think so because although she is the replacement it was rather sudden and gym leader make their fields to their preferences ( I Think), others might be the same as correy's

Serra don't think so because you battle her in the Living room I think and her setup is already pretty good, but she still could walk away to a room in the back with a ice field

Noel don't think so because he isn't in a gym, just out in the open, although laura's flowers patterns could be benificial in some way like regen or chances of sleep.poisen,paralyse powder

The answer is already a pretty resounding "yes, eventually" for every leader and more.

The answer is already a pretty resounding "yes, eventually" for every leader and more.

Yes but I meant with the things that are already there, things needed to be added on the overworld to get a field or just not for the next episode

and I was speculating what it could be, but thank's for the anwser Dan/Blind Guardian (don't know what's appropriate for me to say)