Reborn XIII: Cascade

Amethyst

And with the bringing of Ep.13 comes the wait for Ep.14. The struggle is real, man, too real.

Aaand here's the first ep 14 post yea! This requires a celebration :lol: but seriously thanks Ame (and whoever helps her) for this fantastic game, sadly it's almost midnight where i live so i'll have to play the ep tomorrow :unsure:

Edited by Gaunt

Aaand here's the first ep 14 post yea! This requires a celebration :lol: but seriously thanks Ame (and whoever helps her) for this fantastic game, sadly it's almost midnight where i live so i'll have to play the ep tomorrow :unsure:

Is there a problem good sir?

And oh yeah. Thank you very much for the hard work! :D

Err, there´s a small problem. I defeated the next gym leader and I got my badge, which is supposed to raise level cap to 75, but the few pokemon that got past that level still don´t listen to me :(

funny I just got to Samson and now its time to chapter 13, now should I start over or should I continue my adventure?

Continue it ^^
And in a far away future, when all episodes are released, restart your adventure (Or simply restart when you feel like doing so ^-^)

Try to refrain from double posting, friend. ~B. Guardian
Also I've noted this bug, I'll see what the issue is.

Err, there´s a small problem. I defeated the next gym leader and I got my badge, which is supposed to raise level cap to 75, but the few pokemon that got past that level still don´t listen to me :(

Dude. Just use Common Candies for now. They will help you.

And with the bringing of Ep.13 comes the wait for Ep.14. The struggle is real, man, too real.

Realize, when we have the full finished game, will we not be begging for a sequel, or will there be enough reborn- inspired games to quell our challenge seeking minds? The game does not define the end, the player does.

Realize, when we have the full finished game, will we not be begging for a sequel, or will there be enough reborn- inspired games to quell our challenge seeking minds? The game does not define the end, the player does.

I'm already inspired by the game. If I ever make a fanmade game, I will put level caps and more.

No no! Of course not it's just that every time an ep is out there's several people that ask for the next one

I'm not really askin' for a new one, it's friggin' amazing that we got some new content after a few months.. But, after we finish this one there's gonna be a wait. That's all really.

Well, despite that bug, I still love that episode. Really hyped for Episode 14. "Where´s Episode 14?" ^__^

Contains spoilers about Episode 13:

Fern pissed me off though. I was hoping he´d not join Team Meteor and just stay my typical asshole-rival I love to beat up.

But now I really want to get that barrier down and kick his ass so bad he´ll need more than his hair to cover it up.

"The winning side" I´d be all like: Duuude, ya´all don´t know about me and the other awesome gym-leaders! You picked the wrong side!

I really hope shit is going to hit the fan once we´ve dealt with that pulse mr.mime. Like all out assault on team meteor ^-^

I´m still hyped about a fight against Solaire, because there´s still a certain garchomp I want to lay a bloody beatdown on :D

Still hoping it´ll happen soon .____.

Dude. Just use Common Candies for now. They will help you.

Well, I am done with the episode so I wanna grind my team to 73/74 of course :3

Edited by UnprofessionalAmateur

I just finished the episode after like a million try's and all i have to say is that the typhlosion is waaaaaay to fast. I ended up putting trick room on my gengar so that my slow ass mamoswine could sweep her team (well other than the rotom which was even slower)

Just beat Episode 13:

Charlotte´s Typhlosion and double Ninetails gave me hell. Glad I got the Rain Dance TM. A shame you didn´t make us fight the Pulse Clawitzer

Yeah, I was taken by surprise by that as well.

I eventually beat her by having my own Typhlosion just spam Eruption while my Honchkrow Sucker Punched things. (My Typhlosion has Flash Fire as it's ability)

I think the glitch with the level cap not actually rising after beating Charlotte will be fixed soon.

Also judging by the level cap now being 75, I think a fight with Solaris will be coming soon, possibly in the next episode.

Edited by Mighty Kamina