Episode 12: Demarcation

• Administrators

Surprise!

Thanks to everyone's help and the naturally shorter episode content, we were able to get the newest episode finished out and shipped almost immediately! I opted to skip the standard ace/beta time because that has been increasingly disorganized and severely slows down the release times, however I've had several alpha testers play the new content under my personal supervision so it should be stable.

Download link is below the changelist. Enjoy~

#==============================================================================#
Notable Changes:
#==============================================================================#
#---------------------------- Field Effect changes ---------------------------#
*----- Misty Field
* Whirlwind will now terminate the field effect.
*----- The Big Top Field has been added:
#---------------------------------- Big Top ----------------------------------#
"Now presenting...!"
* Fighting Type attacks and the following moves become High Striker attacks, which have deal a random increment of damage between x1.1 and x2.5
Strength Wood Hammer Dual Chop Heat Crash
Sky Drop Bulldoze Icicle Crash Body Slam
Stomp Giga Impact Pound Smack Down
Iron Tail Meteor Mash Crabhammer
* Pokemon with the abilities Sheer Force and Guts will always hit maximum rolls on High Striker attacks.
* Pokemon with reduced Attack stats will hit lower rolls more often, whereas Pokemon with increased Attack stats will hit higher rolls.
* The move Acrobatics will always deal double damage.
* Sound-based attacks receive a x1.3 increase in power.
* The moves Sky Drop, Fly and Bounce take a single turn. Damage is applied when Focus Punch would be.
* The following moves gain a x2 increase in power:
Payday
* The follow moves gain a x1.5 increase in power:
Vine Whip Power Whip Fiery Dance Petal Dance
* The length of Encore's effect is doubled.
* The following moves gain double their normal stat-changing effects:
Dragon Dance Quiver Dance
* The base accuracy of the following moves becomes 100:
Sing
* Swords Dance boosts Attack by a total of 3 stages
* Feather Dance reduces Attack by a total of 3 stages
* The effect of Rain Dance lasts 8 turns
* The move Belly Drum increases Defense and Sp. Def by 1 stage each
* Nature Power becomes Acrobatics
#----------------------------- Other Changes --------------------------------#
* Some shiny Pokemon have been recoloured- this will be an ongoing process
All 6th gen Pokemon
* Back sprites have been updated to a Gen 5 style and unified. However, shiny back sprites not listed above have not been updated.
* Round 2 of fixing Apophyll Beach crash
* Mega sprites have been completed. Some high-level trainers will now use Mega Evolution.
* Reborn's CAP, Grimolt, has been implemented into the game.
* Due to the high volume of his butthurt haters, Fern has been removed from the game.
* All pseudolegendaries and starters are now regularly available.
* The pickup table has been changed again. Only Common Candies can now be found until level 50.
* Mr. Bigglesworth will now vent his sexual frustration on unsuspecting players in the wasteland until he is defeated.
* Alternate PULSE forms have been added to the game.
* Due to system upgrades, unfortunately, all previous save files are now incompatible with the new and future versions of the game.
* The maximum level has been adjusted to 255. 45 total episodes are planned.
* A dating system has been implemented for the leaders. Relationship values will now affect the story, featuring good and bad endings for each leader.
* The player now has option to set fire to Apophyll Academy in retallition for not receiving a badge. Incidentally, this triggers Victoria's 'Bad ending'
* In order to make the game more challenging, Nuzlocke mode is now being forced. Fainted Pokemon will be deleted permanently.
* 'Dead' Pokemon can be visited at the Beryl Cemetery.
* Reborn has been outfitted with custom TM moves, most of which are differently type variations of the move Splash.
* In a last minute retcon of the story, your favorite character has been spontaneously killed.
* Upon each Pokemon's or character's death a sound file will usurp the background music. It contains a recording of Amethyst's maniacal and sadistic laughter. It will loop infinitely. Even after the game has been closed.

Click here to download!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

So proud I haven't been fooled today...I'm also assuming the new game mode for LoL is out to get me.

And is what is in the spoiler actually what's intended for 12?

EDIT: Nevermind, I actually took the time to read it to the end. I'm guessing you were trying to see who would.

Edited by Tenshine

• Veterans

WHen i saw the nuzlocke part i was frightened i dont wanna lose my super awesome spiritomb that G-gardevoir can not touch in episode 10

• Veterans

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTT

TTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST wy you such a troll :blink: i hate getting rikrolld lol

This is...just...for a moment i actually hoped until this line came up:

"Due to the high volume of his butthurt haters, Fern has been removed from the game"

Then i understood that this was just a joke....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why??? Ok now i'm gonna cry and eat some chocolate to calm me down :lol:, why Ame is so evil?

*Hovers mouse over link*

*Remembered it April Fools*

*Reads Comments*

*Clicks link anyway out of curiosity*

* The player now has option to set fire to Apophyll Academy in retallition for not receiving a badge. Incidentally, this triggers Victoria's 'Bad ending'

Plus I knew this was too good to be true

Ame....<3

Edited by RubyHeart