Episode 12: Demarcation

Damn it Rick got me again D: also:

Upon each Pokemon's or character's death a sound file will usurp the background music. It contains a recording of Amethyst's maniacal and sadistic laughter. It will loop infinitely. Even after the game has been closed.

o.o wow XD

* In order to make the game more challenging, Nuzlocke mode is now being forced. Fainted Pokemon will be deleted permanently.

* 'Dead' Pokemon can be visited at the Beryl Cemetery.

I swear to god Ame. Make it happen or I'll spam you until the end of times.

• Administrators

wonder what type of pokemon Grimolt would of been, electric poison?

Grimolt was a wolf-like Ghost/Fire type (this was in Gen IV before Chandelure existed)

I also made sprites for it, but apparently the linked images in the CAP thread are dead now. Maybe another user has it saved.

• Veterans

i hate april fools today at school E.V.E.R.Y.B.O.D.Y were pranking me i am the pranker i got dem back though Water Balloons hehehehehehehhe

Today my work got me by saying that they were short on staff and needed me in today....when I got there they all sat me down at a table and gave me so much food, then they said that it's coming off my pay check....I love my job

Grimolt was a wolf-like Ghost/Fire type (this was in Gen IV before Chandelure existed)

I also made sprites for it, but apparently the linked images in the CAP thread are dead now. Maybe another user has it saved.

I have the front one I think. I'd need to search through my laptop files to find it though.

[...]

* Upon each Pokemon's or character's death a sound file will usurp the background music. It contains a recording of Amethyst's maniacal and sadistic laughter. It will loop infinitely. Even after the game has been closed.

You should add it to the Jukebox next episode. Best sound ever for grinding. :D

Great joke though, I was really believing it until I read Fern was out.

I see. Also, there's no way there's gonna be a "leader dating option." Besides, there's more than that, that gives the joke away. Like the part where you set the beach on fire, that gives the joke away, cause there are NO pokemon games, at all, where you turn bad, so far. And, I didn't see a custom TM thing anywhere on this site, except for on the post here, so I know THAT'S not true. Go back to the start of this thread, and you will find some, or a lot, of things that gives the whole trick away, like the stuff I mentioned. XD

I think your problem is that you seem to believe that it was intended to trick people, rather than as an obvious april fools joke, as well as the fact that this is Reborn, so everything that happened in that joke thread could actually happen-Ame is like that.

this is the second time I've been fooled. First by the manga reviewer I always watch (damn you Tekking) and now you...this was my reaction to being fooled twice and being RickRoll'd, and in this video Ame is the bald one...

http://youtu.be/ntVq-X8UGdA?t=12s

Edited by DarkLucario79
  • Upvote 1