Episode 12: Demarcation

* A dating system has been implemented for the leaders. Relationship values will now affect the story, featuring good and bad endings for each leader.

You've been playing Shoujo too much...

* Upon each Pokemon's or character's death a sound file will usurp the background music. It contains a recording of Amethyst's maniacal and sadistic laughter. It will loop infinitely. Even after the game has been closed.

Make this a thing Ame... Just do it...

DO IT...

To be fair, Fern being removed is the only thing that tells you it's a Joke. I wouldn't put it past Ame to do everything else.

I like Fern because he reminds me of someone I know.

Someone who thinks they are the greatest and it is so easy to make fun of them...and yes.....Fern has been lit on fire by me many times

stupid grass types must burn

I've only really ever heard the one song by him. And I kinda like it..

Weird thing is, i already knew about "Never Gonna Give You Up" before being RickRoll'd...

So, the first time, i was like: "...What? I like this music, so i don't get it..."

But whatever...

• Upvote 1

Tbh I don't know why Fern is even here. He's probobly the easiest rival to beat due to his terribad team composition.

Tbh I don't know why Fern is even here. He's probobly the easiest rival to beat due to his terribad team composition.

"Timber Dragon's" description was "spot on":

This guy.

charfern.png

This guy is Fern. Fern is not a nice person. You'll learn to want to kill Fern on sight. Unfortunately, as I mentioned, Pokemon Reborn hates everyone and so forces you to deal with his asinine, smug face. No matter how many times you sweep his Grass-/Bug-type team, he will continue to masturbate with his Roserade by imagining how much better than everyone he thinks he is.

I actually like the idea of a leader dating system, and having an insane amount of endings depending on relations with each one. It will probably never happen though...

Edited by Eagleby18

• Support Squad

I actually like the idea of a leader dating system, and having an insane amount of endings depending on relations with each one. It will probably never happen though...

Im thinking of persona after that

"Timber Dragon's" description was "spot on":

I tend to play Reborn in short spurts, so for a while, whenever Fern popped up, I was wondering who he was. Fern is literally the 'Unknown Rival' to my character.

Nice try, but if you all look at server status, it shows offline. So, I KNEW this was an april fools joke, as soon as I read this whole "Episode 12 update." But, like I said, nice try. XD At least you tried to trick everyone. But, at least you tricked ALMOST everyone, and for that part, nice job at it. lol

The server refers to the PO server iirc.

I see. Also, there's no way there's gonna be a "leader dating option." Besides, there's more than that, that gives the joke away. Like the part where you set the beach on fire, that gives the joke away, cause there are NO pokemon games, at all, where you turn bad, so far. And, I didn't see a custom TM thing anywhere on this site, except for on the post here, so I know THAT'S not true. Go back to the start of this thread, and you will find some, or a lot, of things that gives the whole trick away, like the stuff I mentioned. XD

Edited by corkaru

I see. Also, there's no way there's gonna be a "leader dating option." Besides, there's more than that, that gives the joke away. Like the part where you set the beach on fire, that gives the joke away, cause there are NO pokemon games, at all, where you turn bad, so far. And, I didn't see a custom TM thing anywhere on this site, except for on the post here, so I know THAT'S not true. Go back to the start of this thread, and you will find some, or a lot, of things that gives the whole trick away, like the stuff I mentioned. XD

If you talk about "official" games yes but there are several ROM's that let you be the evil guy (some are pretty funny)