Episode 12: Demarcation

• Administrators

As part of the next episode, episode 13 and with the help of "personwithbanana9870", i want to convince Ame to put these sprites on the game... Since we no longer have animated sprites (Cuz 6th gen), i think these ones would be good enough...

Here: http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/afd/

The Megaman Arceus never gets old lol

I saw the dating system element and cried tears of happiness, then I realized it was a trick and cried tears of pain.

Why u do this Ame why

• Upvote 1

nice one ame ive had alot of laughs with the april fools jokes from other things as well and out of curoisity hows 12 comming along?

Edited by sandy

• Administrators

I think your problem is that you seem to believe that it was intended to trick people, rather than as an obvious april fools joke, as well as the fact that this is Reborn, so everything that happened in that joke thread could actually happen-Ame is like that.

I do agree with this; because Ame is Ame you never know what parts of this will be legitimately added and what parts won't be c:

To be completely honest I didn't realize it was an april fools joke until I read the first comment, but that being said I was actually excited for some of the changes. A nuzlocke option would be fun, but the last few.. I probably wouldn't be able to sleep for days.

Can I just say that I love how the features started off completely serious and then slowly spiraled downwards into insanity?

* Mr. Bigglesworth will now vent his sexual frustration on unsuspecting players in the wasteland until he is defeated.

This one is my personal favourite, I think.

I cant get through the slums what do i do? i am stuck and i dont know if it is a glitch or my computor. help me please.

This could be asked instead in the Reborn City thread.

However, while it's here, I can try to help. It might be how you jump through the Slums. You can only jump every two tiles if there is another one two tiles away in a four-way linear direction. It's hard to tell if you're stuck because of a glitch or just not seeing the pathway. Good luck with that.

Not gonna lie, I liked the idea of dating leaders but it almost give me a heart attack when i spot the Nuzlocke challenge. Maybe you should consider those?

Still, nice joke, now let´s wait for chapter 12.