• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i completely forgot to add the pic for the riolu that my OC will have. we've already seen the chimchar photo, however, so that's not necessary.

here it is:

Edited by K_H

Well, i've worked it out, and K_H will be added into the story soon. As for how soon, I can't give any promises...

Also, as for Oak, he'll be back in a while. though I think it just best if Lar's were to try and get to know his partners a little more, since Oak will be caught up in his... Classified Business for a little longer.

Edited by Legendaries tamer

All right. Also, it's okay if I change my Nidoran's name in this thread, right? I was originally going to name it Pin, but now I'm thinking of changing it since I decided to make the Nidoran not like the name...

Edited by Flux

All right. Also, it's okay if I change my Nidoran's name in this thread, right? I was originally going to name it Pin, but now I'm thinking of changing it since I decided to make the Nidoran not like the name...

that's fine, just make sure to edit accordingly.

Also, @ K_H, You will be introed in a while (After the story gets back to the Base.) Your existence has been acknowledged by Ray and Oak.

@ Murdoc, that's in Gen VI, and Gen VI doesn't have relevance in this story, i think. However, it would be nice to have Oak make it relevant by adding a feature they discovered (Wink, Wink, @ Ethics)

Edited by K_H

My guess for the Phantom Wyrm is Giratina.

i'll just keep all speculation on what the Phantom Wyrm is to a minimum on my part...

Edited by K_H

erm, ralts isn't weak to dark any more.

Well, 6th gen pokes aren't in this RP, so I think it's assumed that gen 5 mechanics are in play.

That is correct, We are using Gen 5 mechanics in the RP, so that means no Fairy types.

@ Murdoc, that's in Gen VI, and Gen VI doesn't have relevance in this story, i think. However, it would be nice to have Oak make it relevant by adding a feature they discovered (Wink, Wink, @ Ethics)

-_- No Mega Evolutions, sorry... But I don't think they would be needed in the RP anyway. many of us learned how to fight battles long before ME was even a thought, so it's not really that special, IMO.

My guess for the Phantom Wyrm is Giratina.

*Gags K_H*

Don't give away the answers, that takes some of the fun out of it. :)

i get the feeling that it won't end well for Sgt. Tucker...

Relax, I won't kill him off... YET

Wait, Damn it! I cant kill him off period, because then it would make no sense as to how he could be met in surges gym...

Also, K_H, You just did a... triple post :blink: . Please, in the future, just edit your last post if someone hasn't posted after it yet. Not doing so takes up needless space on the forum.

Edited by Legendaries tamer

OK, then, i'll just edit my post.

[EDIT]: Done!

[EDIT2]: maybe he Doesn't die, but someone else catches the MV and dies, or he's got a relative of the same name who also joins the army.

Edited by K_H

K_H, when you post something, then want to post something after it, just edit the previous post. Consecutive posting is similar to spam, as it takes up both site data/cache memory and scrolling space. So please keep that in mind.

He has a point. Nathan does have more combat experience than Kenneth, giving Nathan more authority than Kenneth. However, there are probably higher-ranking officers than Nathan who are of lesser rank than Surge.

Edited by K_H

We're supposed to be battling right now, don't be a party pooper! Why not just have Nathan enter the fray and try to focus on both of us, turning it into an all out brawl.

Edited by Supernovae