I just thought it might be a good reference. Not saying that any characters look exactly like that, but in terms of garb and the ability to have Pokemon in it I felt it was pretty good.

Just as I thought as well. It can do as a basic reference to help get an idea as to what a character looks like, but It shouldn't be the final say in the matter of appearance. (I personally would like it if the quality were better, but hey, The Guy still put in a lot of effort, even sketched all the pokemon up to gen 4 or 5, so can't really complain. though, still, I'd rather sit down and sketch out Erick myself.)

anyway, i think we've reached a point where a quick battle wouldn't hurt. Arkhidon (Keaton) has put up a proposition in the RP already, if anyone's interested...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry about the delay, I went on a mini vacation and was expecting to have wi-fi where I was going, which turned up to not be the case. I already read all the entries and posted my own.

btw shouln't the characters be in uniform?

Edited by Maddie

Sorry about the delay, I went on a mini vacation and was expecting to have wi-fi where I was going, which turned up to not be the case. I already read all the entries and posted my own.

btw shouln't the characters be in uniform?

Not yet, as it's only been a day since arriving at the base

They would've received Uniforms after finishing the morning briefing on their teams purpose, But hey, Shit happened

1. remind me to draw all of my RP characters at some point

2. You sure I can't be a scientist at some point? I find myself really wanting to be one of those working on creating new pokemon.

I'll let you know if a position for a scientist t opens up in the story

also, i was planning on having pokemon that aren't from Gen 1as my starters. is that okay?

Yes, actually, as I decided to toss out that restriction before partners were handed out in the story. You may choose pokemon up to Gen4. But it must be the other side of the breeding pair if someone already chose it. (Ex. say you wanted a squirtle, there's already one claimed, and it's male, so you could still claim one, but it would have to be female

OK, here goes.

Name: Kenneth Holmes

Starters: Ryu (species: Riolu, M); Eve (species: Eevee, F)

Personality: bright, but somewhat shy. loves to read and draw. hates to get in a fight, but can defend himself using his Karate training from when he was 12.

Appearance: 5'10", short brown hair (practically a buzzcut), blue eyes, 150 pounds. somewhat on the thin side.

Home state/town: Syracuse, NY

other: he is very resilient. he also LOVES the color Blue.

Edited by K_H

in the spirit of what the other RPers are doing, i've decided to put a pic of my OC on here, too.

Edited by K_H

i just realized, but maybe my OC's garb looks semi-militaristic. only speculation on my part.

Actually... It kinda does. Well, guess that's one issue with the character maker solved...

just wishful thinking on my part, but perhaps when the Cadets become GAOWs, they could be issued uniforms that have similar markings to their closest Pokemon. in that case, my OC wouldn't be in this garb yet, but in what is normally worn by Cadets.

just wishful thinking on my part, but perhaps when the Cadets become GAOWs, they could be issued uniforms that have similar markings to their closest Pokemon. in that case, my OC wouldn't be in this garb yet, but in what is normally worn by Cadets.

Instead of that, maybe just have a patch on their uniforms or something? idk just spitballing ideas.