No worries, I figured that would happen soon enough, but I guess you made your post while I was typing out my follow up attack. So, if my next post doesn't seem all that well thought out or inspiring, just disregard it since it's just a pointless edit. Also, where did you get that picture for Onix? And is there a general place where you'd like us to get pictures from to keep the story consistent?

Edited by Supernovae

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No worries, I figured that would happen soon enough, but I guess you made your post while I was typing out my follow up attack. So, if my next post doesn't seem all that well thought out or inspiring, just disregard it since it's just a pointless edit. Also, where did you get that picture for Onix? And is there a general place where you'd like us to get pictures from to keep the story consistent?

I got the pic for onix off a google image search under the keywords: "Realistic Onix"

As for if I have any preference as to where you get your pics, no, not really. I'd just appreciate it if they Looked more on the realistic side than what they appear as in the Anime/Games. Realistic pics can most often be found by conducting a google image search with the key words: "Realistic (Insert Pokemon's name here)" Or "Pokemon (insert name) Realistic". Thats my only real rule regarding Pictures. For Example

This is what a Charizard appears as in the Games/ Anime:

Pok%C3%A9mon_Charizard_art.png

This is what a realistic version of Charizrd might look like

4190.jpg

or maybe

real_charizard_by_camusaltamirano-d4ii8y

or even...

006_charizard_by_puppiesandsunshine-d3nv

See the difference. I want these things to look as If they could actually be walking around the face of the earth someday.

Edited by Legendaries tamer

So we are supposed to use pictures?

It's a bit confusing since Supernovae changed his post, but I went with Tamer's storyline. If that's wrong I'll change it..

I messaged Tamer and we are going with his story, sorry about the confusion everyone I guess that's the horrors of trying to post at the same-time. I did a second change to my post to try and make all of the posts work together. Again, sorry about the mix-up.

So we are supposed to use pictures?

It's a bit confusing since Supernovae changed his post, but I went with Tamer's storyline. If that's wrong I'll change it..

You don't nessacarilly have to use pictures, But What I meant is, If you're going to use pictures in your post, then make it realistic instead of like the anime. As for the confusion in the story, that's been cleared up.

I messaged Tamer and we are going with his story, sorry about the confusion everyone I guess that's the horrors of trying to post at the same-time. I did a second change to my post to try and make all of the posts work together. Again, sorry about the mix-up.

Thank you Super, there's nothing to forgive. Afterall, We all screw up on the Forums sometimes. ^_^

Edit: Now, sorry if that last narration was a bit heavy handed, but I had the Idea as to how to make it so that info on the project leaks to other countries, and well, couldn't really pass it up. I understand if you're somewhat confused, so here's an explaination of what happened in that room.

Don't click if you're allergic to spoilers.

Are you sure you want to do this? There's a spoiler ahead folks.

Despite what the general thinks, there is barely a handfull of traitors within the compound. These traitors had become double, and one of them even a triple agent, for various nations, paid to report any intel on what the Americans are doing at Bexly. having been kept in the relative dark about project specifics (it's need to know basis for a reason)They eventually grew impatient, collaborating with the countries paying them for the intel to capture the newly arrived handlers (you all)

on the day of their official breifing, then ploted to fly out of the U.S. on a stolen chopper assigned to leave the Tarmat to embark on a mission at the same time of the operation's expected finish, thus masking any suspicions as to what happened. The chopper, with all of you captured and onboard as prisoners, would have landed somewhere in argentina to refuel, then continue flying to an unknown location in the south pacific, Presumably to a foreign aircraft carrier that would be stationed to recieve them. (they restrained Oak on his way to the Atrium and locked him in a broom closet in one of the conference rooms of the MWB. Then set about creating an imposter to send in to assist in the ruse: hint-hint, the word Imposter.)

This plot was foiled when a senior officer noticed a gaurd acting erratically and detained him, where he later confessed to having accepted a bribe from one of the conspirators, hence, the General (who was in the middle of scolding Ray and Surge in his office, leaving the group alone with the imposter and conspirator keeping watch, which worked to the traitors favor) was notified of the security breach and you all have the scene in the Atrium.

And things grow ever more complex... Who would've thought that a bengal tiger(They call Raikou a legendary dog, but anyone with eyes can clearly see that it is not a dog based creature, IMO, It looks alot more like a tiger) could control lightning and... fly even.

and here's another theme:

The Truth of Vengence

So...up until Gen IV is allowed now? Time to edit.

Char. Name: Lionel Carter

Char. Age: 21

Starting partners: Slowpoke (Buddy, M), Shadow (Murkrow, M)

Personality: He will always be loyal to his superiors. Believes he's just a supporter of the others and isn't really necessary in the army.

Appearance: Skinny and small. His height is 5' 6" and his weight 123 pounds. Brown hair and eyes. Likes wearing shorts, T-shirts and boots in darker colors, like dark blue and black.

Home state/town: Manhattan, NY

Other/ additional details: At the age of 12, both his father and sister were infected by the virus. He saw his father die right in front of him, but his sister ran away and no one has seen her ever since. It has been the life-long wish of Lionel to be reunited with his sister.

No Bibarel yet, sorry. Maybe in the near future.

Um... Now I can post again, I want to ask if I may still take part in this RP, because I (almost) haven't posted yet.

Yes, bibarel, you may still take part in the RP. But I still have a few questions for a few people who haven't posted in a while... (Enyo, for example)

I'm thinking about using these pictures:

Chimchar

real_Chimchar_by_JrClerk.jpg

Squirtle

squirtle_by_mahenbu-d66d1pg.jpg

But I'm not sure about the Squirtle... What do you guys think?

both of these pics will do. Also Chimchain, it is logical for squirtle to know it's type disadvantages, as any animal in the wild can identify something that is dangerous to them (EX. A predatory creature)

Ok thanks. I was just wondering since I tend to make Logan the 'learn by experience' type instead of learning everything from Ray's lectures.

Edit: Updated my post from when I first released them with the pictures. Might use them later on when they evolve.

Edited by Chimchain

Yes, bibarel, you may still take part in the RP. But I still have a few questions for a few people who haven't posted in a while...

And what kind of questions are they? Sorry if it's in the topic itself, I haven't had the time yet to read through everything... Also, I got two pics of my Pokémon. I'm pretty sure about the Murkrow one, but not of the one from Slowpoke.

Slowpokeirl_zps6b67729f.png Murkrowinreallife_zps55cb662e.png

I'm of the opinion that we should do a little bit of imaging on our characters using this thing.

trainerappearance_zps79d8d440.png

Ah, yes, I've seen and used that before.

Actually, I considered using it for character design back when the RP was first starting but turned down the idea for two reasons.

1) In my opinion, The characters would simply look to young (I've browsed all the facial features options, can't find anything that would make them look like the appropiate age of the RP characters (Early twenties))

2) I noticed there's rather a lack of military looking garb in there...

But Maybe I'll give this idea another shot. just as a way of giving an idea as to what Characters look like. I'll try and design Ray and Erick with it and see how it turns out (I realize I forgot to describe the latter in civilian dress.)

EDIT: Alright, here they are

So, what do you all think, should we use it? (Left is Ray, Right is Erick)

I just thought it might be a good reference. Not saying that any characters look exactly like that, but in terms of garb and the ability to have Pokemon in it I felt it was pretty good.

So, what do you all think, should we use it? (Left is Ray, Right is Erick)

Personally, I don't like to use it. I find that it can be difficult to get the look I want. (I also don't really like the way the people look in general, but that's just my opinion.) For that reason, I prefer to draw my own, however limited my talent may be. Still, for those who don't want to draw, or don't think they can draw well, I definitely wouldn't mind if they used this. It can be helpful to have at least some image of what people look like.

Just for the heck of it, I tried making Lars anyway. As you can see, it was somewhat hard to match up to the look I had planned for him, seen in my drawing.

35cr8z7.png167rsky.jpg