good to know, @ Ethic.

also, since i joined in late, i'll definitely be a bit lower in level than everyone else. i'm fine with that. since i'll be the lowest in level, is it okay if, when the tech comes out, i be the one who helps Oak with his demonstration? (I'll allow you to Bunny my character for that bit.)

(on an unrelated sidenote, this post is the 200th post.)

I think That I can allow that due to your partners being a bit underlevel compared to most of the others.

Besides, I already bunny by using narration to move the story from setting to setting... A little more won't help

*Cough*

Erm... Nothing.

Anyways, let's save the notifications for the 500th post.

Edit: Well, looks like Erick suffered from PTSD for the past five years, and didn't even realize it...

Edited by Legendaries tamer

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i have an idea for the Pokemon that will be Caught first: a Pikachu. sound good?

Sorry. nope, pikachu's going to have some role in the story later on... (Surge's raichu had to come from somewhere, right?)

How about....

Clefairy :Kappa:

Edited by Legendaries tamer

I had the idea of Clint reluctantly having a Clefairy at some point (the Clefairy wouldn't leave him alone until he captured it, type deal.) But, I guess I could switch it to a Jigglypuff.

Also is there someway you could make a spot in the OP that would keep track of everyone's pokemon's levels?

Edited by Supernovae

how about this, @Ethic: i manage to catch a Pikachu, but decide to give it to Lt. Surge as a gift after he saves my life in battle.

or, perhaps i manage to catch a male and a female, and give one to Lt. Surge so that Erick, Oak, Surge, and I can demonstrate to the cadets that you can also do Double Battles, instead of just single person vs single person?

or, perhaps it could be that not only do i manage to catch a Pikachu and give it to Surge, but my "Tale's End" could have me, well,...

(I'll PM you if you want, @ Ethic. it explains how the Pikachu Ash gets comes about and is so powerful, as well as it's personality.)

Edited by K_H

I had the idea of Clint reluctantly having a Clefairy at some point (the Clefairy wouldn't leave him alone until he captured it, type deal.) But, I guess I could switch it to a Jigglypuff.

Also is there someway you could make a spot in the OP that would keep track of everyone's pokemon's levels?

I wasn't being serious when I suggested Clefairy...

I suppose I could make something there for it...

how about this, @Ethic: i manage to catch a Pikachu, but decide to give it to Lt. Surge as a gift after he saves my life in battle.

or, perhaps i manage to catch a male and a female, and give one to Lt. Surge so that Erick, Oak, Surge, and I can demonstrate to the cadets that you can also do Double Battles, instead of just single person vs single person?

or, perhaps it could be that not only do i manage to catch a Pikachu and give it to Surge, but my "Tale's End" could have me, well,...

(I'll PM you if you want, @ Ethic. it explains how the Pikachu Ash gets comes about and is so powerful, as well as it's personality.)

I'm sorry man, but I'm afraid I've already got the scenario for Pikachu's discovery all thought out, and it wont happen till the war.

Suggest any other Pokemon to be the example of the Capture-Feature lesson, and I'll consider it.

Also, I think the strategic concept of being able to conduct multi-person battles will become pretty apparent in the story without any demonstration to the cadets (They'll be in a squadron afterall, and team work is important...)

Well, I think it's about time to move the base to full lock-down for a while in light of recent... Incidents in the area...Which means it'll be time to head on back from the clearing pretty soon...

No, let's keep that ability to ditto, seeing as how when ditto does it, it's a legitimate genetic copy, not just an illusion.

How about something big and terrifying..

Lets disguise it... as Steelix

grotesque_pokemon___steelix_by_rat_mayiq

Imagine the head as being silver in color instead of brown...

Clint with a Jigglypuff? I just can't see that happen o.O

Btw: dibs on Axew.

well, i've got dibs on Oshawott. (Otto, as i'll be calling him, will be my second Pokemon, instead of Chimchar.)

Edited by K_H

You were the one behind that, so you tell me. As far as I can tell it's just an intro to 5th gen, not carte blanche for us to take gen5 starters also I'm only sore about it because i wanted a Minccino