• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well, that really puts me into perspective, @Flux.

(I'm a total N00b on this Site. i like doing RPGs, so i thought this: why not do an RP?

i'm -lutely sure it'll be fine.)

Edited by K_H

hoo boy... Timewarps.

*Shudders*

[EDIT]: oh hey, that Sudowoodo gave them Oran Berries! interesting...

Edited by K_H

Wait- what about my secret training with Shadow? MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH.

Now now bibarel, There will be plenty of time to break Base protocol later on... :Kappa:

Speaking of which, what does everyone think of specialties?

Edited by Stratos

By specialties, I mean in combat and the battle field, a specific job you are trained to do in the military.

In other Words, This is the equivalent of AITs, or Advanced Individualized Training, in order to prepare a soldier for their MOS, or Military Occupational Specialties. But seeing as how this RP is taking place a good fifty years in the future, the procedure will difer somewhat from how it is currently in the U.S. army. but more on that bit later.

for example, the training to become a special forces soldier.

(Everyone will be receiving this cause ya'll are special like that, but you also get another, secondary AIT/ MOS selection)

more info will come as I ask God, I mean, Google, more about the topic...

I guess my char could have a stealth role, Crobat is stealthy little bastard. Most of his dex entries are like "It flies so silently through the dark on its four wings that it may not be noticed even when nearby". Plus he has awesome speed.

Gonna check those keywords on google tho.

Ahh... meh i got nothing, maybe something to cover the team since kingdra(hopefully) acting as my smoke grenade(one wasted move right here)and luxray being my flash bang or something. i'll keep searching tho.

What about evolutions and levels after that timeskip?

Everyone can increase their partners levels by ten following the time skip (Example: Genisa is approximately level twelve right now after the time skip, she would be around level twenty-two.)

As for evolutions following the time skip, Pokemon whose minimum evolution levels are meet may evolve at the RPer's choice. if you just wanna have it already evolved when you post after the time skip, then you can go ahead and say something like:

"[insert partner name here] evolved after many months of rigorous training."

However, if you have some type of event in mind for it's evolution taking place in, you can do that as well (Can PM me to talk more about it if you feel you have to). For the most part, I won't be policing the Evolutions that result from the timewrap as harshly or as closely as I will in the chronological plot of the RP. simply Calculate out around what level your partner is now by using the tier system described in the OP

(Levels have only been provided by battles at this point, as no one has engaged in training.)

then add ten onto that result and post the result either here on the thread or as a PM to me, and I'll decide whether it's plausible (Legal) for it to evolve at that level.