Also @ chimchain: Oak isn't really doing anything at this point, just standing under a tree watching Enyo's and Clint's fight. Theres no issue with logan approaching him right now

Oh ok. I thought he was still doing something sneaky with that phone call.

And I think Squirtle and Chimchar are still lvl 5. Unless it counts as winning a battle when Squirtle knocked Chimchar out.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chimchain, I think Buddy and Crush both gained 1 level because of draw... I might be mistaken though. And Ethic, you should also update the list of claimed PCs in the first post in this topic... Both of my GAOs aren't in.

Edited by Bibarel

Okay guys and gals, I have some bad news.
Education has been taking so much of my time lately that it's been quite difficult to keep up with three RPs at once. You can guess where this is going, but I'm sorry to say that I cannot continue to invest so much time into this RP. It's not just this thread in particular that I plan on leaving, but also the Onyx Arcade and most of my responses/creepings in the Development section. School is reaching the final weeks, and I cannot continue to deny my work. In short, a drop from A to B is disappointing to me, and I'd like to work on fixing that right on up.

I'm not leaving the community as a whole. That would suck. Instead, I'm recalibrating my time into school and less into Reborn for some time.
That is to say that Adam "Keaton" MacMillan is no longer a part of the story. His partners, "Sheriff" (Vulpix, F) and "Axis" (Baltoy) are retired from his character. If anyone wants to write up a story concerning his departure, or if Ethic would want to use this departure as a plot progression, this is my confirmation that it can happen.

Concerning the other RPs I am in, I will still be in them, albeit less frequently until school ends. So, thank you all for the contribution to the larger story.

Nope. what you all will be facing, well they'll be caught with their pants down in the way of having copied the U.S. Military. In other words, most of them wont have pokemon. (I sense a slaughter not in their favor...) But who knows? maybe if the enemy gets its act together during the war, soldiers like this might start being thrown at you in droves.

Or hell, maybe i'll just take this design and use it for the GAOW uniform...

Also I've changed my mind on the level table in the OP. as I said before, You all will be responsible for keeping track of your partners levels. I'm afraid I simply can't police it like the U.S. does with every little conflict in the world(in other words, the thing would require constant updating, which is going to be somewhat difficult since we didn't start it earlier in the story)

I changed my mind mostly because of the sheer clutter unnecessary work it would take further down the line (Everyone having a team of atleast five partners) so yeah. Everyone's responsible for keeping track of their levels. I will be policing Evolutions however.

When it comes the time that a partner of yours reaches Evolution level, post what level they are, and I'll go back to verify that the level total and evolution level requirment are correct. (BTW you only get Exp/ Level up from a battle if you're victorious)

Hence why I suggested not using a level system... >.> They just get really annoying and difficult to keep track of in an RP setting...

Anyway, would my Abra have gained exp from the battle with Jory or not, due to its teleporting away? Also, how do we know exactly how much exp we get per battle?

Education has been taking so much of my time lately that it's been quite difficult to keep up with three RPs at once. You can guess where this is going, but I'm sorry to say that I cannot continue to invest so much time into this RP. It's not just this thread in particular that I plan on leaving, but also the Onyx Arcade and most of my responses/creepings in the Development section. School is reaching the final weeks, and I cannot continue to deny my work. In short, a drop from A to B is disappointing to me, and I'd like to work on fixing that right on up.

I'm not leaving the community as a whole. That would suck. Instead, I'm recalibrating my time into school and less into Reborn for some time.

That is to say that Adam "Keaton" MacMillan is no longer a part of the story. His partners, "Sheriff" (Vulpix, F) and "Axis" (Baltoy) are retired from his character. If anyone wants to write up a story concerning his departure, or if Ethic would want to use this departure as a plot progression, this is my confirmation that it can happen.

Concerning the other RPs I am in, I will still be in them, albeit less frequently until school ends. So, thank you all for the contribution to the larger story.

Aw... goobye to Keaton... :( At least we'll still see you around in other places. Good luck with your school work.

Edited by Flux

Well, Im sorry to hear that you're leaving Ark :( But I completely understand your situation, and applaud your standards for yourself. I think I'll have Keaton be "Reassaigned" To some other project/ group. That way you can always come back in chapter 2 or 3 or whenever the school work stops being an issue. best of luck to you buddy ;) . (Bibarel, you can shout out an apology as he leaves or something)

Hence why I suggested not using a level system... >.> They just get really annoying and difficult to keep track of in an RP setting...

Anyway, would my Abra have gained exp from the battle with Jory or not, due to its teleporting away? Also, how do we know exactly how much exp we get per battle?

I'll set up a guide line for how many of the three levels to appropriately raise the partners by. but no, no exp for Abra. for one, it really didn't even fight jory's ponyta, it just Teleported away before any real blows were exchanged.

Ark, I understand your decision completely... Now I can't make up to Keaton anymore... Or can I? Ethic, would it maybe be allowed to adopt Axis in a way of apology? Or do I have to stick with 2 GAOs atm?

2 GAOs only ATM im afraid.

Edited by Legendaries tamer

hmm... the Departure of Keaton would free up a space on the squad.

(i'm still in highschool, and I still have the time to get my stuff done AND use the Computer! i'm guessing College is quite different.)

i have an idea! how about this: when the Capturing Demonstration is going to happen, Sheriff's Pokeball breaks (somehow), and Oak decides it's the perfect opportunity to demonstrate how the new Capturing System works.

Edited by K_H

oh well.

so, Ethic, are Shiny Pokemon allowed in this RP? (it'll determine which Eeveelution my Eevee evolves into.)

Edited by K_H

I'll set up a guide line for how many of the three levels to appropriately raise the partners by. but no, no exp for Abra. for one, it really didn't even fight jory's ponyta, it just Teleported away before any real blows were exchanged.

It used Barrier... :ph34r:

Clint's day is just getting worse and worse. A defeat, a shocking reveal, and a nasty surprise are just the beginning, right, @Ethic?

uh oh... it seems that Lionel's going to break a few rules... that won't go over well with his superiors.

[EDIT]: you know what, i'll do Umbreon instead of Vaporeon as the evolved form of my Eevee. shiny or not, Umbreon still looks badass.

here's the Picture:

Edited by K_H

Well, Bibarel... There might be hell to pay for lionel when he returns. The whole base is supposed to be locked down until further notice, and A certain Five Star General with a sword concealed in a cane and who owns a dragonite will not be at all pleased if he finds out.

Lionel just might want to delay that training session. then again, he might not realize what he's getting into.

Edited by K_H

there's always the option of having training sessions in the Barracks itself, right, @Ethic?

You all have seen what those things can do, right?

You really think it's a wise decision to let them loose in you all's sleeping quarters?

As long as they don't destroy my bunk ^^

Btw are we moving along with the story? If not, I'll let Chimchar pick a fight with Tyrogue.