Count me in!

Char.Name: Sid Maelstrom

Char Age: 19

Starting Partners: Snorlax(Giant,M), Horsea(Smoke,F)

Personality: A teenager with street smarts and has a skillsets of pickpocketing,lockpicking,car theft,con-artist and knows whether the situation has gone bad; an escape artist if you will. Very mischievous and has a very keen eye about his surroundings. can be a good fighter due to his background in the slums, Greed can get the best of him though. can coup along with others as long they benefit him.

Appearance: fiddler cap,red hair, medium build, fine toned, has this suave look, white long polo shirt with spenders but not that fancy, slacks, leather shoes.

Home state/town: Detroit

Other/additional details: born as an orphan in the streets and raised by thugs. he has develop some trust issues and "eat or be eaten" credo in order to survive, he grown tired of the paradox street life he is in; so decided to join the military to start a new. but his street life has a strong influence on him.

Edited by typhlosionrulez

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys I'm new to RP. I like to try it out and this one looks interesting. So if you accept me:

Char. Name: Logan Walker

Char. Age: 19

Starting Partners: Squirtle (M, Crash), Zubat (F, Sky)

Personality: The quiet and relaxed guy. Logan doesn't speak very often in group, unless he think's it's necessary. He's very observing with an eye for detail and a good memory, which is held back by his short attention span. He's friendly towards people he respects and who respect him. If you're in his bad books, he will treat you coldly. He's confident, but not in his navigation skills since his sense of direction left him a long time ago,

Appearance: Small (5'4") with blond hair and green eyes. He doesn't stand out and his physical abilities are average. He's a good long distance runner.

Home state/town: Staten Island

Other/additional details: Not yet

Feel free to give me pointers about my character. I tried 'buiding' him with the pointers given in the Sue-topic. You may also point out my grammar mistakes since English isn't my main language.

btw, english is not my native language, so I apologize in advance for any poor grammar/sentence construction. If you guys see anything too outrageous feel free to go grammar nazi on me, I'll actually appreciate it :)

You may also point out my grammar mistakes since English isn't my main language.

Grammar nazi is requested? No, but really, from just doing RP's like this, you'll learn a lot of grammar. Meh, more than you do in school anyway. English isn't my native language either, not even my second language.

I'm surprised at the love this RP is getting. Congratulations Ethic.

Appearance: predetermined ----

Other/additional details: predetermined ----

Where are these details predetermined? Because I really do enjoy the dynamic character of this guy and want to picture him as you see him.

Personality: The quiet and relaxed guy. Logan doesn't speak very often in group, unless he think's it's necessary. He's very observing with an eye for detail and a good memory, which is held back by his short attention span. He's friendly towards people he respects and who respect him. If you're in his bad books, he will treat you coldly. He's confident, but not in his navigation skills since his sense of direction left him a long time ago,

Appearance: Small (5'4") with blond hair and green eyes. He doesn't stand out and his physical abilities are average. He's a good long distance runner.

Feel free to give me pointers about my character. I tried 'buiding' him with the pointers given in the Sue-topic. You may also point out my grammar mistakes since English isn't my main language.

I think he and my character will fit in just right. Looks great to me.

Where are these details predetermined? Because I really do enjoy the dynamic character of this guy and want to picture him as you see him.

glad you appreciate it, but my brain refuse to cooperate today as i picture him.. i was thinking of Vino from Baccano like appearance and attire minus the bloodlust and insanity.

Char. Name: Enyo Greyjoy

Char. Age: 20

Starting partners: Zubat (Bandit, male), Rhyhorn (Cardinal, male)

Personality: A temperamental and unpredictable young, Enyo is not a team player. She often comes up as somewhat arrogant and cold, and usually judges people based on their appearance. Although smart, she would rather tackle a problem head on than coming up with a more effective strategy, and so she often finds herself in troublesome situations. Very strong psychologically, it’s quite difficult to affect her, which can be vital in the battle ground.

Appearance:

enyo2_zps810c2f6c.png

Enyo has long dark hair and brown eyes flecked with green. Her jaw definition and olive colored skin gives her an exotic look, making her stand in a crowd. She’s physically in a good shape, and stands around 5’5” feet tall.

Home state/town: Charleston, South Carolina

Other/ additional details: -

btw, english is not my native language, so I apologize in advance for any poor grammar/sentence construction. If you guys see anything too outrageous feel free to go grammar nazi on me, I'll actually appreciate it :)

Congrats, Enyo is accepted.

a lone wolf type will make the teams development a little more interesting.

Count me in!

Char.Name: Sid Maelstrom

Char Age: 19

Starting Partners: Snorlax(Giant,M), Horsea(Smoke,F)

Personality: A teenager with street smarts and has a skillsets of pickpocketing,lockpicking,car theft,con-artist and knows whether the situation has gone bad; an escape artist if you will. Very mischievous and has a very keen eye about his surroundings. can be a good fighter due to his background in the slums, Greed can get the best of him though. can coup along with others as long they benefit him.

Appearance: fiddler cap,red hair, medium build, fine toned, has this suave look, white long polo shirt with spenders but not that fancy, slacks, leather shoes.

Home state/town: Detroit

Other/additional details: born as an orphan in the streets and raised by thugs. he has develop some trust issues and "eat or be eaten" credo in order to survive, he grown tired of the paradox street life he is in; so decided to join the military to start a new. but his street life has a strong influence on him.

A former criminal? Who ever conducted his background check is gonna have one hell of conversation with General McCarthy...

Anyways, You're Accepted.

Hey guys I'm new to RP. I like to try it out and this one looks interesting. So if you accept me:

Char. Name: Logan Walker

Char. Age: 19

Starting Partners: Squirtle (M, Crash), Zubat (F, Sky)

Walker, meet Rick Grimes!

Rick-Grimes-rick-grimes-32337755-595-397

no, but seriously, Welcome aboard. You're accepted.

Also, Logan's acceptence of the terms is needed in the RP thread...

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=7731

Edited by Legendaries tamer

Sorry about the late sign-up

Char. Name: Clint Cannon

Char. Age: 23

Starting partners: Tyrogue (Male), Onyx (Female)

Personality: Clint Cannon is too cool for school. Clint often waits to the last minute to do anything, takes nothing overly seriously and generally can't be bothered. Despite all of this Clint still finds a way to achieve throughout his life, most likely due to an overabundance of confidence and a dominating physical stature. The only thing that Clint is seemingly great at is believing he is great and punching things and while he can't be considered dumb he has a complete lack of common sense.

Appearance: Clint is a rough-tough kid from the street, looking guy. Often wears a leather jacket and has messy hair with an unshapely chin strap. As for physical appearance Clint is roughly 6'3" and is pretty stockily built, definitely not someone you'd want to tackle head on in a street fight.

Home state/town: New York City

Pic (optional):

Other/ additional details: (Sorry for the late sign-up, just became a member and thought this looked really interesting.)

Tyrogue - Rocky - 22

Onix - Pimparella - 25

Edited by Supernovae

Yea Murdoc that is the particular reason you never see any of my Characters lol, my drawing skills are just horrible. And I am thinking signing up, it is just the level thing I am not really wanting to deal with (I understand why it is there, but it is something I need to keep track of lol).

Sorry about the late sign-up

Char. Name: Clint Cannon

Char. Age: 23

Starting partners: Machop (Macho, Male), Onyx (Female)

Personality: Clint Cannon is too cool for school. Clint often waits to the last minute to do anything, takes nothing overly seriously and generally can't be bothered. Despite all of this Clint still finds a way to achieve throughout his life, most likely due to an overabundance of confidence and a dominating physical stature. The only thing that Clint is seemingly great at is believing he is great and punching things and while he can't be considered dumb he has a complete lack of common sense.

Appearance: Clint is a rough-tough kid from the street, looking guy. Often wears a leather jacket and has messy hair with an unshapely chin strap. As for physical appearance Clint is roughly 6'3" and is pretty stockily built, definately not someone you'd want to tackle head on in a street fight.

Home state/town: New York City

Pic (optional):

Other/ additional details: (Sorry for the late sign-up, just became a member and thought this looked really interesting.)

You're accepted. just about all the slots are filled with this final addition

Might I join further down the Line? I want to get Graterras up and running a bit before I join, so it may be awhile, don't reserve a spot for me or anything though, it might be a little while.

sure, we can do that.

Well. I think my character gets forgotten all the time.

Surge Squinted when the flaps of the back of the truck were thrown aside, flooding his vision with the light of the setting sun. He stood there for but a few seconds afterword, mentally taking Roll of those civilians on the Tar mat as he glanced at each of them in turn.

Erick Freeman... Major Stan Freeman's son. Haven't seen the kid since the Major's Funeral. Something seems... Off about him, something just under the surface. I'll be sure to keep an eye on that one.

Lars Kaiser... The jester and a rebel. I'm going to be having a looong talk with who ever the hell passed him on the selection...

Adam MacMillan... The appeaser who barely says anything despite opening his mouth alot...

Nathan Gray... A fellow service man. And even more, he's former airforce. shouldn't have too many issues from him...

Jory Robertson... another joker type... That intellect of his'll be useful though; if, that is, he can actually follow through on his convictions for once...

Enyo Greyjoy... the lone female in the group. That lone wolf attitude is gonna cause some issues...

Sid Maelstrom... the orphan turned street thug turned man looking for a fresh start... Some where, there is a service man who's going to be having a very, very bad chat with General McCarthy...

Logan Walker...Strong silent type. good memory... shouldn't have any problems down the road.

And Clint Cannon... The Truant and Procrastinator... Somewhere, another service man is also going to have a chat with the General...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't see Lionel in there. Because of that, I am wondering if I should post.

Is Enyo in the same barrack as the male characters? I can see that go wrong xD Not that Logan would peek or something

only until after dinner, boy. She won't be spending the night. so don't get your hopes up

Well. I think my character gets forgotten all the time.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't see Lionel in there. Because of that, I am wondering if I should post.

Whoops... ._. sorry bout that, The post i'll be edited to include him

anyways, just about time for Surge to come back for dinner...

EDIT:

Well, surpirse, it looks like there might not be any dinner tonight for the group. But knowledge is better than food, right?

(And no, The beating is not real. it was all an illusion.)

Also,as for that invention, there might be some further use of it later on...

Edited by Legendaries tamer

For the sake of keeping names in order, I would suggest just sticking to my character's name of Keaton. It's his most commonly referred-to name. At any rate, officers and people in high-up positions should still refer to him by his legal name, Adam.

tl;dr
Adam = Keaton. Keaton is the nickname for Adam.