oh Clearly it was dificult .......

on a more clear note

infernape kills noel :rolleyes:

Boomburst is broken as hell

and Beheeyem sounds like a bell

And the rhymes were made by Shade before he fell

by the fins of a lanturn called minstrell

Lol random rhyme but seriously get a cofagrigus he amazigrigus

And get rhyperior he throws geodudes out of the palms of his hands ..... hey wait -_-

Fuck the Hadoken i'd rather use a Geodude

Edited by Azery123

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see what episode 1 was like...

Yeah, i think that update was like, episode 6? So yeah, six episodes of anal fisting by gym leaders and poverty.

Edited by SonOfRed

Well so far I'm refraining from buying anything but Pokeballs. My goal for this game is to not have buy any potions and use the ones you find sparingly. As for money I'm not sure if dropping down to 3000 after getting magikarp really makes me feel drop dead broke. My only issue with it now is I'm not even sure If I'll bother using magikarp. I've kinda become partial to the idea of using Noibat instead. We'll see how things go though. I may have to rotate magikarp in. As for level caps 2-3 levels under the gym cap is what I am looking to do so from what I've experienced so far this is gonna be one hell of a run.

Gyarados is ALWAYS an option... Unless you have a pokemon game that only has electric pokemons, Gyarados is always an option...

And also, that'd be one hell of a run... Don't buy anything, only use what you find...

DAMN...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Veterans

Gyarados is ALWAYS an option... Unless you have a pokemon game that only has electric pokemons, Gyarados is always an option...

And also, that'd be one hell of a run... Don't buy anything, only use what you find...

DAMN...

Gyarados pfft Vinny there is something Called Electricity and its COming Gyarados's way 90 miles per Hour

• Veterans

Hey i love Gyarados but i aint ever usin it in reborn too strong dat Beast is Makes the Game too easy and i aint thinkin straight its 10 to 11 pm around here but seriously all it takes is a SIngle Klinklang Mechanical Nightmare why you there DIscharging me and my Gyarados's dreams of using a drought vulpix

Oh well i can always take out the soul silver and use the cool Red Gyarados there no Klinklang to piss me off there right RIght RIGHT! if you cant see i have a new found hatred of KlingKlang and all things related to it

But seriously not trying to offend its the Fact if a gym leaders pokemon have acces to a move like thunderbolt they will have that move except Julia( i dont know why that electrode doesnt have it it would make her way harder) Eh my Gyarados has never failed to beat something after 3 dragon dances though Its A Beast that knows no Bounds

Edited by Azery123

DAMN...

My first playthrough of reborn (ep 10) I made it to the end without using a single healing item or reviving item. I also didn't use gyarados and beat Serra on my first try. Still I won't say it was easy. This game is definitely hard.

Also awesome job on the OP.

Edited by Sheep93

^ You, my friend, did an awesome job as well. I didn't use Gyarados either (mostly because I didn't have patience for Magikarp training), but to be honest I got my ass kicked plenty of times (Serra was the worse) before I learned something. But hell, I learned.

^ You, my friend, did an awesome job as well. I didn't use Gyarados either (mostly because I didn't have patience for Magikarp training), but to be honest I got my ass kicked plenty of times (Serra was the worse) before I learned something. But hell, I learned.

Oh I didn't mean to imply that I didn't get my ass kicked. The number of times I lost to Aya was insane.

• Veterans

Oh I didn't mean to imply that I didn't get my ass kicked. The number of times I lost to Aya was insane.

If we are talking about the Poison Gym#2 I have to ive honorable mention in my team to my Camerupt who i grinded up just for her. I belive i soft reset 12 times so yeah. Please get rid of her Nidoqueen it hurts like hell. Oh well Nice Thread by the way Timber Dragon.

My first playthrough of reborn (ep 10) I made it to the end without using a single healing item or reviving item. I also didn't use gyarados and beat Serra on my first try. Still I won't say it was easy. This game is definitely hard.

Also awesome job on the OP.

Now This is Being like a Boss took me about 20 super potions to beat Corey(he is my worst enemy)

And Did you get A Hax streak or something when facing Serra because i dont believe there is a way to beat Her in Ep10on the first try without vulpix and Or A Crazy Amount of Hax

Edited by Azery123

I always limit myself to three actual combat pokemon. The other three are HM slaves and only serve to sub in while I revive the other three. It's a restriction that I always place on myself when playing pokemon games, along with a few others (I don't like Nuzlocke so I have my own set of rules). This game definitely made it extremely hard to do this, but my team of Blaziken, Gallade and Gyrados got me through every fight in the game (that I know of), sans that Solaris battle... I did have to beat Radomus through sheer luck though (night slash crits for days. Took about 15 tries), so I'll probably have to add more eventually. Honestly I don't think there's a snowball's chance in hell that I'll be able to beat the Elite Four + Champion (I swear to God if it's Fern I'm going to do it out of spite) like this, but we'll see.

The only reason this worked is because Torchic was my starter with speed boost, so on my next playthrough I'm not using Gyrados or a Fire/Fighting starter (even without speed boost, that type combo + move set made A LOT of gyms and trainer battles far easier than they should have been). I honestly don't know if it's even possible, but I did it the first time completely blind. With a bit of theory crafting I think I can do it without the (what I consider to be) unfair advantages.

This guy.

charfern.png

This guy is Fern. Fern is not a nice person. You'll learn to want to kill Fern on sight. Unfortunately, as I mentioned, Pokemon Reborn hates everyone and so forces you to deal with his asinine, smug face. No matter how many times you sweep his Grass-/Bug-type team, he will continue to masturbate with his Roserade by imagining how much better than everyone he thinks he is.

----

If all else fails, the answer is...

250px-130Gyarados.png

Take a shot for every time Gyarados is recommended. Then take a shot for every time that recommendation proves true. You will not get through the forums sober.

Freaking hilarious.

True, if ame ever even think of removing gyarados, there will be screams of despair all around the world resonating with eachother like a true hellish symphony.

Let's not even get started about Fern and that Roserade, also inb4 Haxorus.

Congratulations on the topic, it's very well made.

Edited by Telos

Give this man a medal . This post describes Reborn 100% . If you dont have the right pokemon with a good type coverage the struggle will be real .I remember when I had to beat Serra I had to train a magargo simply for her so he can lava plume the f*** out of her ... the restarts still hunt me ... BTW is it true that in episode 11 you dont get scruggy before the second gym ?

Edited by ViperDoesIt

Give this man a medal . This post describes Reborn 100% . If you dont have the right pokemon with a good type coverage the struggle will be real .I remember when I had to beat Serra I had to train a magargo simply for her so he can lava plume the f*** out of her ... the restarts still hunt me ... BTW is it true that in episode 11 you dont get scruggy before the second gym ?

Scraggy can only be gotten with the Dull key, which is around the 4th gym or something, so no more Scraggy for Florinia :(

Give this man a medal . This post describes Reborn 100% . If you dont have the right pokemon with a good type coverage the struggle will be real .I remember when I had to beat Serra I had to train a magargo simply for her so he can lava plume the f*** out of her ... the restarts still hunt me

Is this the old Serra or the new Serra? New Serra isn't as bad. Old Serra was the hax queen. I had my Cherrim (get at my level) set up a Sunny Day and then began to sweep her team (I don't want to even count the resets it took to do that). All that was left was her Glaceon and I needed to hit her once to win. 20 minutes later, I lost the battle and had to start over. That Glaceon dodged 40 attacks in a row. I wanted to cry when I finally got that badge.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Veterans

I am about to download the game and i can't wait to play. Bring it on

Dude be prepared to rage at the sight of .... THE DICK*

*::( Swag Jockey FERN!! )