So, you wanna play Pokemon Reborn...

Timber Dragon

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy.

charfern.png

This guy is Fern. Fern is not a nice person. You'll learn to want to kill Fern on sight. Unfortunately, as I mentioned, Pokemon Reborn hates everyone and so forces you to deal with his asinine, smug face. No matter how many times you sweep his Grass-/Bug-type team, he will continue to masturbate with his Roserade by imagining how much better than everyone he thinks he is.

You forgot to mention the fact that his Roserade's a male.

Anyways, what's hilarious is to see people (including myself) exhaust resources on something that doesn't even need that much trouble to deal with...

*watches shofu spam Repel and Super Potion like there's no tomorrow*

I still find EV training Pokémon while playing through a regular game just as amusing as this.

You might want to mention somewhere about the shinies. In this game, shiny Pokemon are a whopping 1% chance! Yeah, it doesn't sound impressive but it is considering that in the normal games, it's a 0.000122% chance. Also, not all of the shinies in this game match the shinies in the official games. Some of them were changed to look cooler, like Black Flygon and Demonic Vivillon. And apparently in episode 12, there will be even more shiny awesomeness including but not limited to: Teenage Mutant Ninja Squirtle, Sonic the Sandshrew, Rainbow RapiDash, the Pink Butterfree and Crystal Onix from the anime, Ultra/Master Ball Voltorb/Electrode, and Lord Helix himself!

Edited by Eagleby18

• 3 weeks later...

So no powerful water type at the start of the game? That's a bummer

Based on what Ame said, guys: Which water poke should we go to now? Hmm...

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノGIFF MILOTIC OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

I'm thinking that without the addition of any watered down less powerful water type event pokemon to the beginning of the game Goldeen may see a rise in popularity. It's the best thing I can think of that isn't a starter.

Edit: Actually, Panpour. It's got a pretty good movepool and some nice stats if I remember correctly. Not overpowered by any stretch of the imagination though. That and Bibarel, and Lanturn a bit later.

Edited by Sheep93

we can get panpur with pokesnax in that one house... that hyper-active monkey took me 5 minutes before it recognized that I'm interacting with it...

maybe Psyduck... it has pretty decent stats if I recall correctly.

or a Mantyke! Ok it has huge sp.def... but otherwise... and we cannot evolve until Crisolia Forest, because we need that Remoraid (which I accidantally killed on my save... I didn't know it was a one-timer :'( ).

And ist Water/Flying makes it take 4x damage from electro / Julia which is a huge disadvantage...

It's movepool is relativley good... Bubble Beam at freaking lvl 7!!! (a 65 Special STAB attack at frikkin lvl 7!)

Timber, you're ready for a change in this topic?

For people that didn't saw it, here's Ame's last status update: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?app=members&module=profile&section=status&type=single&status_id=25022

Doesn't matter if you saw it before. We're doomed.

AZUMARILL's TIME TO SHINE!

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

But she changed the Azurill event for EP 12

Suddenly, Crawdaunt and Sharpedo don't look like bad options.

(It's not like they were bad options before, but i guess you got what i meant.)

Edited by Vinny953

Based on the area of the game Magikarp is leaving behind, I would say the best immediate replacement would be Goldeen. It's water-typing has the ability to draw Julia into exploding (due to it getting a partial electric typing in the Electric field) and raising 'Deens spAtck rather than damaging it (assuming the Goldeen has the Lightningrod ability) Half of her team is prone to exploding, including her ace, Electrode.

The next best overall Pokemon overall would be Azurill, as a Huge Power Azumarill would almost always come in handy.

Yeah, Azumarill's very handy but I believe Azurill's getting the can as well, or at least I assume so. Pretty sure the exact words were that it's event is changing. Don't know if that means extra requirements or that it's disappearing. Either way, I don't see it being moved forward.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Veterans

....................Noobs .......Relying on Gyarados huh .Not cool I have only 1 ru i used Number 13 inn my favorites list in and It was OK it got raped by Aya though

Episode 12 can't get here soon enough.

My rotation is now up to 22 pokemon at level 65 and EV trained.

1. Swmampert

2. Ninetales

3. Crobat

4. Duclops

5. Scrafty

6. Lucario

7. Flygon

8. Arcanine

9. Gallade

10. Venusaur

11. Togekiss

12. Gengar

13. Chandelure

14. Jynx

15. Ludicolo

16. Metagross

17. Chesnaught

And these last 5 I've IV breeded really well too.

18. Ampharos

19. Honchkrow

20. Jumpluff

21. Azumarill

22. Yanmega

• 2 weeks later...