So, you wanna play Pokemon Reborn...

Timber Dragon

Hate to say this, but from what I heard, Milotic is about as much a defensive powerhouse as Gyrados is an offensive one. So unless Tanking is considered a National Pastime in Reborn, then Febass will debut in Episode Number Cake.

1. But Mr. Quattro! Cake isn't a number!

"I Know."

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veterans

Hate to say this, but from what I heard, Milotic is about as much a defensive powerhouse as Gyrados is an offensive one. So unless Tanking is considered a National Pastime in Reborn, then Febass will debut in Episode Number Cake.

1. But Mr. Quattro! Cake isn't a number!

"I Know."

BRUV WHAT YU SAY ABOUT MAH BOY FEEBAS

LOL

but seriously AME GIBLE NOW

• Veterans

I still can't believe she caved with Beldum.

I Still Cant Believe That THe " GET GOOMT " trainer was there just to Mock and Tease ME as Ame knows Ahem i am quite fond of the goomy line

Well I recently started and generally got my ass kicked. Until I started using Supersonic-Screech combo on my Noibat and it worked. Same for Tickle on Gothita. Stat moves truly help. But still. Teddiursa? how da fudge can I gets chu to hug meh? ( Found him twice ). Also I heard it has HM's Which seem very unfair. Since you will be needing a good TM using all 6 pokemon. But HM's generally tend to be weak and there is no possibility for a HM slave.

Edited by Phantaeon

• Administrators

I still can't believe she caved with Beldum.

To be fair it's probably the worst pseudo now, and still extremely well-hidden; it's just that people tend to tell everyone everything as soon as one person figures something out.

I Still Cant Believe That THe " GET GOOMT " trainer was there just to Mock and Tease ME as Ame knows Ahem i am quite fond of the goomy line

I'm 99% certain that wasn't for the express purpose of teasing you specifically

• 3 weeks later...

You know, this isn't the topic to ask for that... If you really had to do it, you could create a new topic.

It's not like you have to. I'm pretty sure that if you search around, you can find some of the older episodes. I doubt you'll find all of them though.

Reborn has Tall Poppy syndrome and gardening sheers are quickly used.

Occasionally, with each update, perfectly good Pokemon are removed from the game because they're deemed too perfectly good. Look at the Obtainable Pokemon list. There's a reason many of the non-available Pokemon are the legendaries, pseudo-legendaries, Dragon-types, and other Pokemon with all around high stats, a good move pool, and/or an extremely useful ability. Scraggy is powerful enough that its event wasn't made available until much later. Magmar is powerful enough that it was removed completely. Before Ep 11, you got Magby so early and it was so good that other Fire-types were pointless. Reborn didn't like that. It was too special.

Altercations/removals like are supposed to keep the game more balanced and force players to rely on a greater variety of Pokemon, we all know the real reason is because without those changes, we weren't suffering enough.

Yeah, thankfully I found an episode 9 download, so I could have my Elekid... (Also so I could get the Dusk Stone that is blocked by level design now)

I do agree with the rest of this post. Reborn is legitimately challenging and actually makes me think. I do love and hate the level cap at the same time, as I have felt that there were points that if I could just be one or two levels higher than my opponent (Thinking about Serra, or whatever the Ice gym leader's name is, and her Lapras/Froslass) I would just have enough of an edge to get through it without it being a massive struggle, but I also appreciate that because It makes me have to work harder to get my wins.

Edited by Mighty Kamina

For one thing, it can allow for misinformation to spread incredibly quickly (like that Beldum was "removed" somehow, for example).

But with the power if the Internet, it's hard for misinformation to become widespread. Many people would see others saying Beldum was removed, would go see for themselves, and tell everyone else the truth. The only real way misinformation spreads anymore is when the media gets involved *coughGeorge-Zimmerman-and-his-magic-race-changing-powerscough*

I'm more insulted that she makes you pay money for a fucking Ducklett than the fact that she took Magikarp out the game.

I feel for the newer players who shell out money for it only to get something you can get later on anyway, that really isn't all that great. Especially considering how tight money is in the early game... :<

I feel for the newer players who shell out money for it only to get something you can get later on anyway, that really isn't all that great. Especially considering how tight money is in the early game... :<

Maybe she should have replace magikarp with something which people would actually use this early or remove it completely.

She replaced Magikarp for a goddamn'd ducklett. I was so mad when I did all that for a ducklett

Oh so that was what she gave us, I was expecting her to give us a Finneon,

I believe removing magikarp was more of a "stop trying to make it easy " than "making it hard"

also swanna wrecks, i destroyed samson with it, respect da duck :( (he coulda beaten me if he clicked bounce though....)

• Administrators

Rewer puts it well.

That said, I will admit going through that sequence of events designed to keep Gyarados from you, only to get something as lame as a Ducklett, is not especially appealing.

So now the challenge is to find a Pokemon that isn't all that great (worthy to be pre-first gym) but that people really like anyway.

I have a suspicion most incoming suggestions are not going to meet that first category...

As there are more than enough Pokemon who are usefull against Julia you could remove the event and put in a much later part of the game. Also make it so you have to find the guy who steals it more than once and everytime you find him you have to give him more money than the last time.