Just checking some sprites...and found this.

SoulN7

I was checking the sprites in the game files, and I found something interesting:

First, the "little things":

-Storm-9 is a Xerneas's form (despite I already discovered that time ago). I don't think it's a coincidence: the statues in Blacksteeple and Nymiera's house, that same mon being the old "icon and one of the mascots of the game" and this now.

-Puppet Master is Darkrai's form in both phases (we have two same PM sprites)

Now, something that maybe means something or not...

Do you remember that Alexandra and Damien have Shiny Latias and Latios? Well. They can't megaevolve them when we battle Storm-9 in the latest chapter...but...if you check the sprites, Shiny MegaLatios and MegaLatias have a strange dark aura, even their colors are darker than their normal shiny forms. Just wanted to talk about it.

Edited by S7rife
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, S7rife said:

-Puppet Master is Darkrai's form in both phases (we have two same PM sprites)

That one most likely doesnt mean anything and was just used for convenience since puppet is a custom sprite. 

About Xerneas yeah, there were implications to him being tied to Nymiera rather than Storm-9 since like v7 or 8. But most likely it's the same kind of relashionship like Yveltal and Indriad, Xerneas and Nymiera. And we dont know the nature of their connection yet. 

Also cosmic duo and Griselda are most likely have the same relashionships with dragon trio, Dialga, Palkia and Giratina. I do hope we will learn the nature of their connection at some point. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Cyphre said:

That one most likely doesnt mean anything and was just used for convenience since puppet is a custom sprite. 

About Xerneas yeah, there were implications to him being tied to Nymiera rather than Storm-9 since like v7 or 8. But most likely it's the same kind of relashionship like Yveltal and Indriad, Xerneas and Nymiera. And we dont know the nature of their connection yet. 

Also cosmic duo and Griselda are most likely have the same relashionships with dragon trio, Dialga, Palkia and Giratina. I do hope we will learn the nature of their connection at some point. 

I remember people talking about Zygarde connected to the MC, and it could makes sense if Xerneas and Yveltal are connected to Nymiera and Vitus. Still, we have no other informations, I think it's too early to talk about legendaries connected to MC/Interceptor (despite Adrest is the second part of the original "Arceus", the one who is supposed to die after reaching ground due to meteorite.)

About Cosmic Duo and Griselda, we still have a poor amount of information about that, despite Lost Castle and Wispy ruins. I hope for more, too. And what Crescent found so "strange" and decided to go rogue, like Melia said. Crescent, after Storm-9 could been teleported "everywhere" and I want to know where.

Edit: yeah, I know that Zygarde is already obtainable, as the 10% form. I mean, if somehow we can instead receive a great boost of cells, so Zygarde can be with MC at some point of the story regardless the amount of cells you already have.

Edited by S7rife

• Global Mods

Guessing the use of Darkrai for Puppet Master is probably mostly due to the whole Nightmares thing and not sure it's any deeper than that. The Xerneas/Storm-9 thing is probably going to end up being quite significant though. 

iirc from the garufa labs stuff in V13 as well as the core/interceptor archive room underwater in the coral reef area, we can be pretty sure that there was some kind of situation of people becoming the legendary pokemon as part of archetype research. I think it was confirmed somewhere that the Giratina that we've seen was originally Griselda, but I don't remember where.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Well it checks out the Puppet Master's battle form being a version of darkrai given that both are masters over the Nightmare Realm lol. And I also get Xerneas-Storm-9 since Xerneas is thematically tied to Nymiera (as Yvetal is to Indriad) and Storm-9 became... well, Nim, who is most probably a version/reincarnation of Nymiera.

29 minutes ago, Dreamy said:

Guessing the use of Darkrai for Puppet Master is probably mostly due to the whole Nightmares thing and not sure it's any deeper than that. The Xerneas/Storm-9 thing is probably going to end up being quite significant though. 

iirc from the garufa labs stuff in V13 as well as the core/interceptor archive room underwater in the coral reef area, we can be pretty sure that there was some kind of situation of people becoming the legendary pokemon as part of archetype research. I think it was confirmed somewhere that the Giratina that we've seen was originally Griselda, but I don't remember where.

I have to check the underwater area, still...but, crap, the humans becoming legendaries...we saw it twice! Lunala in Pearl Route, where Melia and Nim are checking the 6/8 rooms with the Archetype's patients: one of them was called Lunala and Melia asked "Wait, is it the Legendary Pokémon of the moon?" (Or something like that)...and with Dranna, the Mewtwo. It could make sense now.

Pretty sure Dranna is just a normal Mewtwo. Griselda however did indeed turn into Giratina, however she also lost most of her mind. We also had confirmation that the king of the ancient kingdom that rivaled Griselda (if i remember right) became Cofagrigus, which also was tied to Garufan rituals. 

I believe this is not relevant to whatever is going on with Indriad, Nymiera and cosmic duo. Mostly because they either have a way to turn back into humans, or were legendaries to begin with and became humans, which seems like a vastly different case from Griselda. We have seen Yveltal back in "Where love lies", and at some point after that Indriad also hooked up with Narcissa as a human, meaning if he is indeed an Yveltal, he can not only turn back, but also didnt suffer mind degradation. 

Lunala one doesnt make sense at all, since the woman was named Lunala way before Garufa Inc. started experiments on her.

I'm fairly sure there is a connection, but it's definitely cant be as simple as "they turn into legendaries" since we have a huge amount of holes and unanswered questions. Not to mention how ancient Garufan with rituals and primitive architecture are connected to highly advanced non-magical Garufa Inc. 

2 hours ago, S7rife said:

I remember people talking about Zygarde connected to the MC, and it could makes sense if Xerneas and Yveltal are connected to Nymiera and Vitus. Still, we have no other informations, I think it's too early to talk about legendaries connected to MC/Interceptor (despite Adrest is the second part of the original "Arceus", the one who is supposed to die after reaching ground due to meteorite.)

About Cosmic Duo and Griselda, we still have a poor amount of information about that, despite Lost Castle and Wispy ruins. I hope for more, too. And what Crescent found so "strange" and decided to go rogue, like Melia said. Crescent, after Storm-9 could been teleported "everywhere" and I want to know where.

Edit: yeah, I know that Zygarde is already obtainable, as the 10% form. I mean, if somehow we can instead receive a great boost of cells, so Zygarde can be with MC at some point of the story regardless the amount of cells you already have.

V13 really solidified my suspicions about Zygarde. If I recall correctly, the interceptor is part of the core project. And just what do we need to make Zygarde? Cores

• Global Mods
7 hours ago, Cyphre said:

Lunala one doesnt make sense at all, since the woman was named Lunala way before Garufa Inc. started experiments on her.

I feel like the implication with that would be that the person existed before any instance of the pokemon did, and the resulting pokemon was named that after the person it originated from.

48 minutes ago, Dreamy said:

I feel like the implication with that would be that the person existed before any instance of the pokemon did, and the resulting pokemon was named that after the person it originated from.

The fact that someone was named Lunala could be something, but I don't know...

8 hours ago, Cyphre said:

Pretty sure Dranna is just a normal Mewtwo. Griselda however did indeed turn into Giratina, however she also lost most of her mind. We also had confirmation that the king of the ancient kingdom that rivaled Griselda (if i remember right) became Cofagrigus, which also was tied to Garufan rituals. 

Where is said that Griselda turned into Giratina? Just asking, maybe I skipped something...

7 hours ago, Green Bean 501 said:

V13 really solidified my suspicions about Zygarde. If I recall correctly, the interceptor is part of the core project. And just what do we need to make Zygarde? Cores

Well...maybe I'm speculating too much, but I want to recall Interceptor's first informations:

Melia, in Ch13 said that the Interceptor was an entity called by the world when it itself is in IMMENSE danger and he will be the judge of this world and will choose to save it or letting it be destroyed. Zygarde is the Order Pokémon, related to Balance, something between Creation and Destruction. If Nymiera is connected to Xerneas and Vitus to Yveltal, Interceptor, the one who lives beyond Fate's Passage and is "judge of the world as its last ditch effort", Zygarde could make sense much more. If this is true, I hope maybe Zygarde will join MC in storyline, maybe with a great boost of cells, like I said. 

Edited by S7rife

1 hour ago, Dreamy said:

That wouldnt make sense either. Because of Reborn and Rejuv Sylvally quests (we also know that Reborn happened some time before Rejuv) we know that events of Sun/Moon happened in the past. Lunala is an ancient pokemon from long ago in it's pokedex entry too, and it comes from another world if im not mistaken. So unless we are rewriting canon and all that this one doesnt make sense. There must be a different type of connection. 

20 minutes ago, S7rife said:

If this is true, I hope maybe Zygarde will join MC in storyline, maybe with a great boost of cells, like I said. 

Considering Zygarde is a super optional thing and make zero appearances and is not referenced ever in the main story, that is unlikely. 

in the v13 story the three components for waking adrest is exactly related to the creation trio so itspossible they might be placed in those location by the tiempa, spacea and griselda .i thought nymeria was supposed to be related  regigigas but relation with xerneas is much more plausible .madamex most probably have a zekrom and yvetal because the dark stone was taken by her

3 hours ago, Ram Cxz 007 said:

in the v13 story the three components for waking adrest is exactly related to the creation trio so itspossible they might be placed in those location by the tiempa, spacea and griselda .i thought nymeria was supposed to be related  regigigas but relation with xerneas is much more plausible .madamex most probably have a zekrom and yvetal because the dark stone was taken by her

The components will work to help MC to awaken Adrest, despite we don't know how they work. If I remember correctly, Celine has the Light Stone, but I didn't remember if they talked about Reshiram.

but in the goomink quest ending it is shown that celine gives the light stone to the castle for safe keeping it was said in the quest the light stone is reshiram and the dark stone is zekrom but it is later revealed madamex has the dark stone after the clash and light stone is in celine's hands

22 hours ago, S7rife said:

Where is said that Griselda turned into Giratina? Just asking, maybe I skipped something...

just skimming through this thread, but to answer your question: it is not outright said but rather implied, the numbered doors in the wispy ruins hint towards this. important thing to note that while i was checking some other threads to find the exact quote one of them mentioned (or rather theorized) that its the giritina under the wispy lab and not the lord of the distortion world we know....

ALSO ALSO while we do get zygarde as a quest reward there are other legendaries tied to the mc in a more smooth way: may i present to you the intense mode battle with mc's clone, each of them uses a mythical that is better explained

EDIT; just check the battles on the wiki

Edited by CandyRock

38 minutes ago, Ram Cxz 007 said:

but in the goomink quest ending it is shown that celine gives the light stone to the castle for safe keeping it was said in the quest the light stone is reshiram and the dark stone is zekrom but it is later revealed madamex has the dark stone after the clash and light stone is in celine's hands

Would it be too far of a stretch to say that Madame X is using Zekrom then? She already has Yveltal, and I'm fairly certain the devs wouldn't want to pit us against 2 raid bosses in the same battle (assuming we do battle her full team eventually)

2 minutes ago, Green Bean 501 said:

Would it be too far of a stretch to say that Madame X is using Zekrom then? She already has Yveltal, and I'm fairly certain the devs wouldn't want to pit us against 2 raid bosses in the same battle (assuming we do battle her full team eventually)

If Zekrom is under Madame X, it could make sense showing it the many times we saw her, maybe she can't awaken him.

i think the intense mode legendary are just for difficulty it is not canon to the  story but from the fact .but they feels to represent in a way the mc individual character(personality) even though its not canon axel-hoopa ,aevis -keldeo' aevia- meloetta ,ariana-victini, alain-volcanion , aero-marshadow.i'm just saying it as theory though but all their legendary defines them in away and in normal their mega mon represents their personalities axel-grimmsnarl(chaos),aevia-lapras(tranquility) but i forgot the other characters personality so this theory might be a blank one but axel's hoopa and aevia's meloetta represents them really well and as fact aero is the said to be the strongest among the mc and his battle team is the most powerful one.its just a theory  

The fact that Aevia has Meloetta makes me believe that it was indeed only for difficulty purpose.

Sure, theses legendaries fit the characters pretty well, but Meloetta is highly linked to the Theolia family and the Archetype. If we ever see it in story, it will likely be Melia ou Maria's pokemon.

So i don't think MCs have a dedicated legendary for now (except maybe Zygarde for the Interceptor)

4 hours ago, Eixenr said:

The fact that Aevia has Meloetta makes me believe that it was indeed only for difficulty purpose.

Sure, theses legendaries fit the characters pretty well, but Meloetta is highly linked to the Theolia family and the Archetype. If we ever see it in story, it will likely be Melia ou Maria's pokemon.

So i don't think MCs have a dedicated legendary for now (except maybe Zygarde for the Interceptor)

Same for Aevis and Keldeo and the others...it was for difficulty purpose, in the end. Maybe we will see Meloetta soon...

15 hours ago, Cyphre said:

That wouldnt make sense either. Because of Reborn and Rejuv Sylvally quests (we also know that Reborn happened some time before Rejuv) we know that events of Sun/Moon happened in the past. Lunala is an ancient pokemon from long ago in it's pokedex entry too, and it comes from another world if im not mistaken. So unless we are rewriting canon and all that this one doesnt make sense. There must be a different type of connection. 

Considering Zygarde is a super optional thing and make zero appearances and is not referenced ever in the main story, that is unlikely. 

What if the reason there are two garufan civilizations is that the technologically advanced one was from before the world reset? Nancy mentions that the Nymiera in the Zeight is older than the one we know. This can't be true unless the Garufans are older than Nymiera. That would make Lunala from "another world".

Even then, because of the world reset stuff, there is no guarantee that any of the games you mentioned are ocurring in the same version of the world.

when the world is reset is it like the world resets like a specific number of years (like redo of the healer if u know that anime).or the world is destroyed leadong a way for a new one.meloetta has some story significance so it is just for difficulty.zygarde was said to be a optional choice may be intercetors doesnt have a specific legendary

7 hours ago, Dausk said:

Even then, because of the world reset stuff, there is no guarantee that any of the games you mentioned are ocurring in the same version of the world.

Yet Aether foundation research happened again at least. Either this is a plothole or something game didnt tell us yet, so gotta have to wait. 

4 hours ago, Cyphre said:

Yet Aether foundation research happened again at least. Either this is a plothole or something game didnt tell us yet, so gotta have to wait. 

We still have to understand how MC already travelled to Aevium before present events...but I think they talked about when he was "Aevis or other".