What's your favorite Crest Pokemon and Why?

Gham

Mine has always been Feraligator (mostly because it brings attention to how many bite moves it has) but there are so many I never use in battle just wanna know. Duskinoir's crest also saved my previous run late game.

To name a few:

- Claydol crest. I love Claydol, and spamming hyper beam without recharge is fun as hell

- Stantler crest. Stantler has pretty diverse movepool, but it lacks the stats to actually use it, so the crest makes up for that by giving it insane attack and a sleep move

- Ariados crest. I actually really love Ariados, and with sticky web, it turns into an absolute beast

- Dedenne crest. Idk, I just love the lil guy

Crest actually gave some pokemon who will obliterated in one go at least some time shine for example oricorio crest actually allowed my oricorio to outspeed mismagius which would have destroyed my team my favourites are oricorio ,seviper ,typhosion,skuntank crests because they gave my team a powerful member which shouldn't be underestimated  my least favourite one is infernape crest it's just very useless in a fast pokemon like infernape .but it can be a little support mon but i would rather use him without the crest than with the crest .i did a normalmode poison and flying monorun crested mons of its type were really good depending on the battle i destoyed nim alone as melia even before she could actually heart my third mon . i would like see rest of the unovan starters crest probably purugly crest in the future

39 minutes ago, Ram Cxz 007 said:

Saki has complete advantage in her battle  so i had to use 15+ revival herbs to win it actually made me realise flying team needs some mon with a good fighting stab .

That fight is awful, I did it when her super Mega Laser move was completely broken, on Set mode, no items, and the only way I could think of to win was a Sheninja with a seed (literally unkillable except by the crested Bastiodon). Stalling out three of her Pokemon to death was both time consuming and not fun... 

So yeah Crested Bastiodon seems broken, since it can kill an untouchable mon. 

Edited by pizzagod13

i eventough had to sacrifice my starptor to the beast to (bastidon) kill to mega metagross will not die nd bronzong was like nah bro better luck next time and startes to spam calm mind rest sleeptalk usmd on my team it was so horrible destroyed ryland with a rainbow rain team in v12 .i never felt i had to use my revival herbs it was humiliating i didnt use a single item against angie .it was so horrifying against saki.

I like all of the crests, but the only one I've used so far is Dusknoir's. It gives them a lot more offensive potential with the added Technician meaning moves like shadow sneak and shadow punch are now viable. Plus going up to 120 base atk is pretty nice.

Probopass Crest, Probopass is already a strong wall+ thunder wave setter and with free levitate it cover probopass weakness really well, and it enables us to make use of sand force rather than sturdy to boost probopass disastrous atk, it also compliment really well with sand team as you can EQ without worry.

its one of my key pokemon in my Steel monorun as it can work as a Tank while dealing some good damage, provided sandstorm is up

Delcatty, definitely. Always loved this cute kitty and now it's awesome to see it get such a nice tool to finally become relevant.

Also Ledian and Dedenne crests are amazing, but I have issue with Dedenne pretty much having no ability due to holding the Crest.

delcatty can sweeper as a lead mon as it becames stronger based on the number teammates it has 405atk if it has perfect ivs and adament nature enough to take down fast dangerous mon  .do you have any idea for possible crest like most probably emboar crest, purugly crest

On 10/20/2021 at 5:54 PM, pizzagod13 said:

That fight is awful, I did it when her super Mega Laser move was completely broken, on Set mode, no items, and the only way I could think of to win was a Sheninja with a seed (literally unkillable except by the crested Bastiodon). Stalling out three of her Pokemon to death was both time consuming and not fun... 

So yeah Crested Bastiodon seems broken, since it can kill an untouchable mon. 

Yeah, Crested Bastiodon is pretty tough to deal with, luckily though you can basically ignore the crest effects with Rock Head since you don't take the recoil damage, plus it doesn't get the healing. Unfortunately, every time I tried to send out a Marrowak to deal with it, Saki just switched to something else.