What's your favorite Crest Pokemon and Why?

Gham

On 10/24/2021 at 10:05 PM, Ram Cxz 007 said:

true i would like if in future infernape rest donot get a little buff which doesnt change much instead making it a useless crest for a attacker like infernape and serperior  can get it be a little buff

Infernape Crest is in a really weird place for me, it completely changes how Infernape plays since you can now run a defensive/special set using Calm Mind/Nasty Plot, Flamethrower, Focus Blast/Vacuum Wave, and Slack Off for healing. I have no idea how viable this is, it just seems like the only way to really use it. Infernape's HP isn't the best, but it's better than Dusknoir's at the very least so it could be good, my only real worry is the typing.

I personally feel like the infernape crest could use a rework like how the empoleon crest was changed. What kind of changes im not sure but, sure, he has the moves to pull of a stall, but the item slot is taken up by the crest itself so he cant get passive healing from leftovers. I dont know, the crest just feels awkward to me (if that makes sense) as mentioned by Kriecht, his typing isn't really a good for stalling is it?

1 hour ago, Crimson_Mc_Black said:

I personally feel like the infernape crest could use a rework like how the empoleon crest was changed. What kind of changes im not sure but, sure, he has the moves to pull of a stall, but the item slot is taken up by the crest itself so he cant get passive healing from leftovers. I dont know, the crest just feels awkward to me (if that makes sense) as mentioned by Kriecht, his typing isn't really a good for stalling is it?

i feel the same infernape crest could get some rework like empoleon crest is now so good hail sweeper now we can now use a special empoleon blizzard, flash cannon hydropump and an another move.now it feels more like a penguin i always thought slush rush be like the peguin sliding in the snow like swiftswim makes it move faster in large bodies water like a boat or swim it makes me imagine it more easier

6 hours ago, Crimson_Mc_Black said:

Fire/Fighting is not the worst type combination, but also not the best for stalling. Four weaknesses means Infernape is likely to take some super effective hits. The lack of Leftovers is not ideal because you have to waste a move slot on Slack Off, otherwise you won't have any healing option.

It's a shame Infernape doesn't learn Drain Punch; otherwise a moveset consisting of Bulk Up + Drain Punch (in combination with Iron Fist) would be viable and maybe even somewhat decent.