Dev Appreciation Thread

Glint

You all mean "almost" 2 years. As I said if it weren't for Covid-19, V13 would be released earlier than now.

But by the way, with all my heart, thank you for everything you made so far, Jan, Zumi and everyone!

• Like 1

I want to thank all the devs. Jan Zumi Cass and everyone else. Thank you for enchanting us with your beautiful stories, stunning art and challenging gameplay. You have inspired countless individuals to tell their their own stories. In the future I will try to support you guys financially through patreon. Once again too everyone who works and worked on this project. The world builders, the testers and the spriters, thank you. Very VERY much. 
i should also add that the devs are human like us.  They have personal lives in addition to careers, education and responsibilities to pursue and fulfil. But they take time to make this beautiful game. 

Edited by Leenu
Added something.
  • Like 1

A huge congratulations and thank you to the dev team for pulling through and giving us an update, and thanks for all the hard work you put into updates, especially during the Covid-19 situation. I’m sure you’ve gotten many complaints,   have had to answer a lot of tedious questions, and been dealing with major overwork and stress but please know everyone appreciates your hard work and appreciates the effort you put in and we are in love with this game.THANK YOU SO MUCH🎉!!

p.s I hope this thread makes you smile😊 

• Like 1

AHHHH!!!!!! im so excited!!!! big props to the dev team 🙏🙏🙏 i was going to do my project but i have other plans now!!!!!!!!!! hahah!! thank you for all your hard work, especially during this wack ass time!!!!

• Like 1

Thank you to everyone who worked on the game! You all are amazing. I know it was an intense 2 years working on this version, but we appreciate all of your hard work. Looking forward to this release and the future.

TTTTTTTTT    H             H     AAA     N      N   K      K           Y      Y     OOOO      U        U

T           H             H    A    A    NN    N   K    K               Y  Y     O          O   U         U

T           HHHHHHH    AAAA    N  N  N   KKK                   Y       O          O   U         U

T           H             H   A      A   N    NN   K    K                 Y       O          O   U         U

T           H             H  A        A  N      N    K      K               Y         OOOO       UUUU