A moment of Silence..

MhicKy

.. For the v13 Discussion Thread, we had a good run, managed to get that to 85 pages, I am so proud of you all but all good things must come to an end and we have """BrYcE HaLl""" to thanks for that, may the spirit of the v13 Discussion Thread live on in the afterlife!

But I guess the thread did go out of hand.. Here's a picture of a Mawile to cheer you up in this somber mommemt 

tenor.gif

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Ram Cxz 007 said:

R I P V13 THREAD. even though i started in the discussion a month ago i still enjoyed it 

I was the top poster there, that hurts man 😥

13 minutes ago, Reginald Sanshire said:

F

Its unfortunate, yeah.  However, soon it'll be the v14 discussion thread, and we can watch as you become the top poster once more.  Or someone else will rise to the top, we'll see.  lets' get it to 100 pages next time.  Also cute Mawile.  Makes me think of mother dearest 

• Haha 1

didnt realise such small arguements could lead such consequence . v13 thread

2 hours ago, RoyChaos said:

But I hope someone doesn't ruin anything they do

hope it doesnt happen

ok this is an edit while i was scrolling on tumblr i noticed some person ask something about being late why do do people with less patience sort of act this way we all had a bad year and half and most of us are waiting patiently so what's the problem in waiting a bit more so we should be patient about such things   (sorry but i dont think making a fuss for such things actually matter)Love rejuv

I was kinda trying to get the train back on tracks there and trying to shush Mr. Totally Bryce Halls from causing a bigger commotion.. Didn't work..

I have high hopes for the v14 thread but I don't think it will be as big since the v13 Discussion was filled with multiple questions related to gen8 and how things would work, I'm assuming Game Freak won't release gen9 any time soon hence why I don't think the v14 discussion will have as many questions (Well.. Who knows, v14 might take a year or two to be done and GameFreak might actually release gen9 at that point).

I wonder if v13 will release soon, like Zumi said, that percentage bar isn't updated often and doesn't really represent how long it might take and I am currently extremely bored and replaying Rejuvenation would be the best cure.

22 minutes ago, MhicKy said:

I was kinda trying to get the train back on tracks there and trying to shush Mr. Totally Bryce Halls from causing a bigger commotion.. Didn't work..

I have high hopes for the v14 thread but I don't think it will be as big since the v13 Discussion was filled with multiple questions related to gen8 and how things would work, I'm assuming Game Freak won't release gen9 any time soon hence why I don't think the v14 discussion will have as many questions (Well.. Who knows, v14 might take a year or two to be done and GameFreak might actually release gen9 at that point).

I wonder if v13 will release soon, like Zumi said, that percentage bar isn't updated often and doesn't really represent how long it might take and I am currently extremely bored and replaying Rejuvenation would be the best cure.

Considering the current pattern, Gen 9 will probably be coming out next year. Which is extremely weird to think about.  2013 for gen 6, 2016 for gen 7, and 2019 for gen 8.  2022 for gen 9? 

I looked up Bryce Hall myself and checked out his channel, I don't understand why you'd want to claim to be him.  
Anyway, I've had the urge to play Rejuv since Feb,  But I've decided to wait until v13 comes out, since I don't usually start new games.  Tho I'm forced to start anew next time I play anyway.  Was gonna pick Scorbunny this time, but mind has changed after certain things.  What is everyone else going to pick next time they restart?

38 minutes ago, Xavier575 said:

Considering the current pattern, Gen 9 will probably be coming out next year. Which is extremely weird to think about.  2013 for gen 6, 2016 for gen 7, and 2019 for gen 8.  2022 for gen 9? 

I looked up Bryce Hall myself and checked out his channel, I don't understand why you'd want to claim to be him.  
Anyway, I've had the urge to play Rejuv since Feb,  But I've decided to wait until v13 comes out, since I don't usually start new games.  Tho I'm forced to start anew next time I play anyway.  Was gonna pick Scorbunny this time, but mind has changed after certain things.  What is everyone else going to pick next time they restart?

That is a weirdly accurate pattern.. It is awkward to think of how old I am getting when I look at Pokemon, a game I started playing when I was 8..

Well, you did had the guts to look him up, I just assumed he is one of these cringey TikTokers and didn't even bother.. BUt back to Pokemon, hoo boy, you never played Rejuvenation?! You're in for a heck of a ride! I already replayed Rejuvenation 2 times last year and I'm totally going to do it again on v13, that's how good this is!
About the starter, yeah, Scorbunny, I have a bias for Fire Types.. I usually never pick Grass (tho' I don't know why, I don't have anything against them) and the only Water I like is Froakie and since Scorbunny is basically Fire Type Froakie, well.. But my favorite starter will always be Chinchar, I just love how useful Infernape with Iron Fist is

19 minutes ago, MhicKy said:

That is a weirdly accurate pattern.. It is awkward to think of how old I am getting when I look at Pokemon, a game I started playing when I was 8..

Well, you did had the guts to look him up, I just assumed he is one of these cringey TikTokers and didn't even bother.. BUt back to Pokemon, hoo boy, you never played Rejuvenation?! You're in for a heck of a ride! I already replayed Rejuvenation 2 times last year and I'm totally going to do it again on v13, that's how good this is!
About the starter, yeah, Scorbunny, I have a bias for Fire Types.. I usually never pick Grass (tho' I don't know why, I don't have anything against them) and the only Water I like is Froakie and since Scorbunny is basically Fire Type Froakie, well.. But my favorite starter will always be Chinchar, I just love how useful Infernape with Iron Fist is

Oh, no.  I've played before, back in v10 I believe.  But I lost all my save data sadly, can't remember how.  I had a Sceptile, Talonflame, LycanrocN, Sylveon, Silvally and a Sepiver.  I don't really change my party either, so a lot of the battles were rough.  thankfully I wasn't doing a Nuzlocke.

I started playing pokemon when I was 5, with Emerald.  Sceptile was my starter back then as well.  

Just now, Xavier575 said:

Why do you believe so? I'm curious

I don't know why should explain about this. But since you kindly asked,
everything went catastrophic, topic that should been related to v13 didn't according to good will and why it didn't? If you read the previous in that thread you should realise why Jan in the first place locked the section.

13 minutes ago, Xavier575 said:

Why do you believe so? I'm curious

Because people would go off topic way too much. The non-sense of Scott Hall was the final straw and besides when the newest update is close, some people get a little crazy in the discussion channel and then the channel becomes unbearable ie the dude who was just talking nonsense. Besides when someone is clearly trolling you really should not give the said troll attention. So in short the reason it got locked was because people can't follow rules and like to be trolls for no reason. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Adam. said:

Because people would go off topic way too much. The non-sense of Scott Hall was the final straw and besides when the newest update is close, some people get a little crazy in the discussion channel and then the channel becomes unbearable ie the dude who was just talking nonsense. Besides when someone is clearly trolling you really should not give the said troll attention. So in short the reason it got locked was because people can't follow rules and like to be trolls for no reason. 

I actually don't think it was a troll.. My assumption is that it's a kid that is a fan of this "Brian Halls" and thought that everyone here would know him because he has a million subs on TikTok, the reason why I don't believe he was a troll is because, if he was, he would had already started with the "Bruce Hallway" from the start but he only devolved into that once everyone said his "request" was stupid (and it was), almost like he expected us to believe him and capitulate to what he wanted because "Oh no! Big TikToker! Big Deal!"

I still liked the thread tho'.. And I was trying to get it back on track (I even used to answer repetitive questions so Zumi and Jan wouldn't need to bother seeing and answering the same questions over and over).. The reality of the matter is that there's only so many questions people can ask about v13 without being something someone else already asked so, in my opinion, the v13 Discussion Thread was more like a mega thread of v13 hype and a get-together for the fans of Rejuvenation to discussion Pokemon related topics and, believe it, same thing will happen on v14 Discussion Thread.. And on the v15.. And v16 and so on.