A moment of Silence..

MhicKy

1 hour ago, RoyChaos said:

I saw and it looks like… I mean… Huh… I can’t tell anything about that…

Well, at the time there were quite a few Sonic "Original Character" which were just re-colors of slightly changed designs from the original and this animation is just a mockery of that having the mains "original" character being Blonic, like I said, old video.. Just don't mind me as I have a middle age crisis in the corner of my room

2 hours ago, Ram Cxz 007 said:

what is the discussion going on today i had a dream of beta testing  being completed did something like this happened

It entered 50% yesterday
Hope it finishes soon but these things tend to take time

2 hours ago, Ram Cxz 007 said:

what is the discussion going on today i had a dream of beta testing  being completed did something like this happened

Sadly no, But we did get an update quite recently, and they are 50% done with testing. And talking about testing, in one of the forums I read that there were two different types of testing, and I was wondering if the current testing bar applied for both types of testing or if it was just for one and we are going to get another testing bar later on.

I saw on Twitter a post from Azery, which mentioned that V13 will barely miss the release date of V12, which was 6th of July 2019, so I guess we should have it till half of July maybe...?
If things will go as they should, that is.

2 hours ago, Illumi said:

I saw on Twitter a post from Azery, which mentioned that V13 will barely miss the release date of V12, which was 6th of July 2019, so I guess we should have it till half of July maybe...?
If things will go as they should, that is.

It's odd to be reminded that v12 was released 2 years ago..
Damn..

1 hour ago, MhicKy said:

It's odd to be reminded that v12 was released 2 years ago..
Damn..

It might be unfair. And I told you that if it weren't for Covid-19, V13 would be released earlier than now.