What do you guys do in-game while waiting for V13?

lilskittle

While the wait for v13 is going strong, what do you all do? I thought this would be a fun little discussion while we wait.

What I do is just shiny hunt my favorite mons and see what awesome design/recolor they get, the sprite artists sure know how to make them look cool and it's worth hunting for them! 

And on the sidelines, I'm trying to pick up other mons that could be of use for when hard fights come up in the version, gotta survive somehow.

15 hours ago, chamomomile said:

i replay it. i have 6 save files god help me

Same here. I have multiple save files, and I also like to do monotype or themed runs of the game. It's a nice change of pace to try out Pokémon you wouldn't use otherwise and see their individual strengths and weaknesses.

I'm also interested in trying out all different story lines/paths the game offers, but maybe it's better to wait with that until there's more information available about the consequences some in-game choices have. 

While I wait, I study how the game was made in RPG maker XP and how I can learn to make a pokemon game. I admire how much work has been done for this game and eventually I will release my own game.  

I really enjoying the effort that it makes me be aware that this amazeing game graced by the gods is challenging me more than the original pokemon game franchise loving the characters and suspense u have at each version especially v11 and 10 congrats cant wait for v13 keep up the awsome work an and co

• Haha 1