How are we supposed to beat Rift Gardevoir ?

Falafel

Seriously, this thing is too much overpowered, I don't know what I can do to beat it...

I have a full team of pokemons which all are at level 80 and EV trained with maximum speed and Atq/SPAtq, however she outspeeds all of them and deals a lot of damage, she can even OHKO pokemons who are resistant to dark moves. On top of that she has a large amount of HP which make my strongest attacks ridiculous.

Here is my team :

- Blaziken (speed boost) Flare Blitz, Brick Break, Bulk up, Brave Bird

- Mammoswine (thick fat) Icicle crash, Earthquake, Ice Shard, Strenght

- Meowstic f (infiltrator) Psychic, Shadow Ball, Signal Beam, Cut

- Luxray (guts) Wild Charge, Crunch, Eletric terrain, Ice Fangs

- Talonflame (gale wings) Brave bird, Flame charge, Tailwind, Roost

- Nidoking (sheerforce) Venoshock, Earth power, Sucker punch, Surf

I also have some other EV trained pokemons but not so much...

I have checked some strategies on this forum, there is one using Sylveon with Mist to counter Ralts' Lovely kisses, but I'm stuck in the past then I can't make my Sylveon learn this move with the move tutor, thus I bought some chesto berries instead but my pokemons don' deal enough damage. I have also found a combo with magical seed and Trick room, but I don't have this TM... The only solution I can imagine is using my Destiny Bond Cofarigus with a quick claw and reset until it works.

Rejuvenation.PNG

isn't the seed automatically grants trickroom?, if you want a pkmn that can learn trickroom get an oranguru,

The seed combo usually goes like: Magical Seed Slyveon use MIsty Terrain to prevent sleep-> Second Attacker pkmn preferably with gyro ball to deal massive damage to Rift Gardevoir-> Repeat Step 2 until Rift Gardevoir is dead

Here's how I did it

1. Sableye with Trickster used Toxic, then died
2. Treevenant went on, he has full EV on S.Def and HP, got hit, almost died, ate Sitrus Berry and regenerated it with Harvest Ability then Leech Seeded her
3. Protect
4. Got it again, almost died again, ate Sitrus Berry again, used Horn Leech to heal a bit more
5. Protect
6. Loop

12 hours ago, Falafel said:

Well I finally won thanks to my destiny bond Cofarigus, but I'm curious how casual players who are not prepared are supposed to pass this point if game, since we can't breed pokemons.

a shit ton of Revive and chip damage, thats how i do it in my first playthrough

A pretty accessible strategy is to bait out the z-move with a ghost or psychic type, and either toxic or curse with said ghost type turn 1, then stall out with protect/switch-outs. Trevenant is a great option due to getting all 3 of protect/leech seed/curse in its movepool. You will likely have to put a quick claw or focus sash on it though since you'll be getting outsped without it.

Aside from that, misty terrain shuts down the ralts and kirlia, and if you don't have that, putting a chesto berry on everything helps too. Really just wait until the gardevoir goes down, then there's no damage to worry about.