Mafia of the Caribbean [D5 - TP WIN]

Alistair

Placeholder vote for now: [Abstain]

What Eviora pointed out is interesting, maybe there are 2 roles that must unite, the Odd and Even thing that Aldo mentioned

Halfway point, landlubbers!

• Most of ye have sent me their plunder. Those who haven't, remember to dewit! Failure to do so will be considered rebelling against the Captain's orders and will be sanctioned by a penalty!
  • About half of ye have posted at least twice. Keep goin' mateys.
  • About 1/3 of ye have voted. Remember, if ye don't wanna lynch a fellow crewmate on the first day, vote [Abstain]. Otherwise, say the name of who you wanna see become shark meal.

Good luck!

• Global Mods

I think I know what Aldo is doing, actually. I don’t think he’s evil for the time being, because my idea is actually hilarious for this scenario. I apologise for dying until now, I actually forgot aaaa I was preoccupied by other things.

I think we might as well make use of the probably only abstain we’ll get. I’ll come back later to ensure I’ve met post requirements. uwu

[abstain]

1 hour ago, Dragoknight said:

Well I ain't no weak-willed landlubber, I ain't believe in no abstinence here. But I ain't gonna sit 'ere an' 'ave no mutineers 'ave there way. Best lay low an' keep watch of the quarters for now.

[Abstain]

I see, so ye too are nah at all weak-willed. Ye love scuttlin', do ye nah? I like ye.

[Abstain]

In pursuit of the odd emoji-faced tentacle monster, I shall abstain to let my hidden friend possibly linger for longer.

Even as they speak, Droit is looking for you right now.

Night 1

Well, that was a calm day, despite also being a day of plunder and desolation. Most of ye deck-scrubbers decided to abstain, thus no one of yous is gonna walk the plank today. Shame.

However! Ye at least did a good job bringing back some fiiiine booty! Well, most of ye did. Let's see the results...

Spoiler

Astra: 84

Falirion: 75

Chickens: 74

Drago: 69 (nice)

Nano: 69 (nice)

Newt: 68

Eviora: 61

Eric: 51

Cherry: 50

Amine: 50

Nicki: 49

Aldo: 49

Seal: 17

Hypurr: 13

Lykos, Bok, L'Belle: didn't participate

I think that's pretty clear. Astra, yer one greedy sea wolf, aren't ye? Tryna keep all the plunder fer yerself? Remember all that gold goes to yer Cap'n anyway, so hah!

Hypurr on the other hook, ye stole so little. Ye can do better than that, scallywag. And don't get me started on em crewmates who didn't plunder anything! Yer all punished!

At least Falirion sets a good example. Good job, matey.

Falirion gets a reward. Astra, Hypurr, Lykos, Bok and L'Belle get penalties.

Night 1 starts now and lasts 24h. Send in yer actions if ye have any!

• Hmm 1

Day 2

Boy oh boy, ye swashbucklers like runnin' around the ship at night, don't ye. Could barely sleep with all the heels stomping on the Betrayal's deck! The worst of all, though, was that pistol going BANG in the middle of the night. Yer brave and dutiful Cap'n had to go out and see what happened, of course.

Well, whaddaya know! I found GenEric, me helmsman, lying dead a few feet away from the ship's wheel. Apparently he tried to outrun a gun, and that didn't work well for him. Turns out he was one of dem mutineers, so that's fine with me, but now I'll have to steer the whole damn thing myself, dangnabbit.

GenEric was killed. He was the Mafia-sided Helmsman.

Spoiler

Helmsman:

- You can visit two players every night.

- Anyone who visits one of your targets will be sent to the other instead.

- Sided with Mafia.

Beware, scallywags. I heard rumors and old tales, that a threat's lurking in the deep down dark below... somethin' perhaps even worse than mutineers. Keep yer eyes open.

Day 2 begins and lasts approximately 48h. This time, everyone has to post, vote, and someone has to walk the plank at the end.

Oog... Somebody put poison in my mutton last night! Any of you licensed enough to remove food poisoning? I'll pay anything!

On what has happened today, I wonder what could've happened. Look, a dead mutineer! That does sound like a good thing now, innit?

Eek, this is so scary! I've never been around a murder before! And Mr. Amine is the culprit? I.... Just remember, my family has money, but you won't get any if I die!

My quest for the legendary odd emoji-faced tentacle monster left me with two possibilities. The second possibility has 75% of being the one.

This is still flavor, yes.

Given the last part of the phase post, I do not think that the third-party we have will be willing to aid our cause. Furthermore, considering Hypurr's poison claim, I assume that roles have a different ability based on their alignment, as I do not recall a poisoner role being town before.