Mafia of the Caribbean [D5 - TP WIN]

Alistair

46 minutes ago, Amine said:

aye, i had suspected Eric, and so i had to shoot him, it was worth it it seems

Are you claiming that you are a killing role, then matey? That's quite the thing to be claiming. I'll believe you if no one counterclaims you.

24 minutes ago, L'Belle said:

Are you claiming that you are a killing role, then matey? That's quite the thing to be claiming. I'll believe you if no one counterclaims you.

due to my role i had a one use gun, but now im jut a vanilla town after using this

42 minutes ago, Amine said:

due to my role i had a one use gun, but now im jut a vanilla town after using this

Should've stopped by in the port and used all that gold coins for an AR-15. These newfangled weapons simply outclass the old, beaten up muskets from the people we looted on

Amine's claim would fill one of the two gunners possible in this setup, meaning even if one does counterclaim, either the role works differently or it just wouldn't make sense should one inconsistency shows up.

That said, it's unknown whether the Mutineers have done a kill attempt like they traditionally do each night, since nobody else but one of them bit the dust. I don't know if the Poisoner is their only means to kill, or if the attempt was foiled somehow.

LOL good job eric

My night was pretty insightful. I discovered some good things.

[Eliminate] Bok Choi

What do you have to say in your defense?

• Hmm 1

17 hours ago, Amine said:

So you're saying you used your role on Night 1? Risky, but luckily for you, it worked out.

12 hours ago, Newt said:

LOL good job eric

My night was pretty insightful. I discovered some good things.

[Eliminate] Bok Choi

What do you have to say in your defense?

Does this mean you found out something about Bok?

Sooo what have we found, we have a dead mutineer at night, no one else, that is interesting, good job whoever killed eric (amine apparently)
Hypurr claims poisoned, which is okay i guess, means there is a poisoner (most likely, don't see mafia faking a poisoned claim, when they don't have one, but i am inclined to belive hypurr is actually poisoned)
Newt claims to have found something about Bok.... now Newt usually leans more to aggresive plays, but if Bok turned out to be innocent this one would backfire on Newt heavily,
so something makes me think that Newt actually found something, even though he doesn't say what he found for some reason...
Still would like Bok to say something to that

• Global Mods

Yar! Yar, I say! Is this accurate?

Bok, my good sir, we need ye’ to provide a defence otherwise you’ll be walkin’ the ole’ plank!

(Why did I agree to talking like this?)

7 hours ago, L'Belle said:

So you're saying you used your role on Night 1? Risky, but luckily for you, it worked out.

Does this mean you found out something about Bok?

i shoulve shot Bok instead, no one will miss him :peepoevil:

• Sad 1

If Bok is truly third party and that's the threat lurking down us, i believe we should vote him since we don't have any proof about someone be mafia for now. 

But before voting, i want to hear Bok too so i'll wait

If Newt is to be believed and Bok is indeed the third party thats lurking under us, shouldnt we lynch him?

Bok is eerily silent and the day will likely end before he replies so [Vote] Bok

Well this phase is about to end and i won't be here on time to see the new posts unfortunately.
Since all we have right now is Newt's proof and nothing more about mafs, also Bok hasn't said anything for now to confirm or deny that, i have to vote him too. If Bok flips town, we should keep an eye on Newt.

[Eliminate] Bok

Aye. Tis been most uneventful on my end.

T'would seem one of them mutineers were caught right in 'ere tracks. Jolly work Amine!

Seems like Newt's lead here is the best we got. Don't know what 'em third party folk be capable of.

• Global Mods

[Eliminate] Bok

Just in case I can’t wake up in time to swap votes. I do find it odd that Bok hasn’t spoken at all this day phase as usually he makes sure to talk by now. There could be a Silencer and this could all be a trick. I’m too tired right now to consider any other vote. Maybe I’ll change votes after waking up if there’s enough time to do so.

[Eliminate] Bok

"For the odd emoji-faced tentacle monster, it is my turn to even the situation. Droit has an idea of who you are, but they're still unsure of who exactly. However, Droit shall believe what you said today as your claim, and that he has received the message."

I found this suspicious letter. I read it out loud for the crowd. Who could this be directed to? Who is the sender?

Yikes I think my inactivity is going to be the death of me uh

It doesn't look like my prospect of being lynched is going to change at all before the phase changes but nevertheless, I assert that I am town. I'm your neighbourhood watcher (albeit limited. I can only see if anybody visits the person I choose, not if the person I choose visited anyone, at the exchange of being not counted as a visit.) and it seems that Newt is lying to everyone for reasons unbeknownst to me. I've watched only L'Belle and saw nothing.

If I somehow survive please protect me. But if I wake up in the morning and I'm lynched well

You guys know what to do. 

Keep an eye on the people who jumped into believing Newt without much of an explanation~

[Eliminate] Newt

I will also add that you should probably not immediately jump on the 

"Omg newt is maf" wagon because imo mafia would not blatantly lie like this. Or maybe he's just taking advantage of my inactivity I'm honestly not sure what he wants to accomplish with this. 

Knowing somebody to be exactly a third party does sound unusual. Moreover, there's still a chance it could be a swapped result due to a swapped target. The odds will still overwhelm you though since majority seems more eager to see you walk the plank.

I'm not entirely sold with the bandwagon, so I'm placing a random vote on somebody else instead.

**[Eliminate] Chickens** 😩

so Bok claims lookout, hmm could Newt be the third party and using Bok as a scapegoat

regardless, Bok doesnt seem to be lying so for now [unvote] Bok and [Vote] Newt

in case people still vote Bok and he flips town, we should look into Newt and those who jumped on the Bokwagon