Mafia of the Caribbean [D5 - TP WIN]

Alistair

Well this sucks,
anyway i am one of the regular sailors, my description claims i have been on this ship long and as such know the other crew members well
so my ability works like a ToS Sheriff, basically i can visit someone at night and determine if they are innocent or suspicious
N1: i visited nano, came up innocent
N2: i visited newt, came up innocent
N3: i visited Eviora, came up suspicious
[Eliminate] Eviora
To explain my behaviour, nano struck me as odd for some reason, was mostly a gut feeling
Newt should be self explainatory, i was actually considering to check someone else, but i wanted to make sure
Evi's roleplaying is fun and all but whenever she does it strikes me as a cover, and the sudden push on amine while it made sense struck me as odd so i checked

Fali, you said you were gonna protect me, but now you wanna lynch me! If that's how it is, FINE!

Time to tell everyone the truth!

At the beginning of the game, the members of mafia were me, Fali, Eric, and Amine.

I was the cook. On odd nights I had to give someone poisoned food and on even nights I had to give someone food that did nothing.

Fali is the doctor.

As you guys already know, Eric could switch people's targets.

Amine is the parrot. He can only be lynched when all town vote to lynch him.

On night one, Eric was going to perform the mafia kill, but the Pirate targeted him and killed him. I know because he mentioned it in chat. He also mentioned that his options were to backpedal and the other two things Fali said he could do in a previous post. I chose to poison Hypurr. I had no special reason for choosing him; I just needed a target. Eric ended up dying to the pirate so the mafia kill failed.

On day two, Amine claimed to have killed Eric on a whim. After that, he had to stick with that claim, but it was a lie.

On night two, Fali healed Hypurr so the doctor wouldn't appear suspicious. I saw no value in visiting someone and giving them food that did nothing, so I decided to carry out the mafia kill; Amine was under suspicion for his bogus claim. However, before I could do that, I was recruited to a third party, so the kill failed. By the way, you can lynch me if you like, but it will do you little good; I have no special role now.

On day three, Newt turned up dead. I have no idea who killed him, but it wasn't the mafia. We were counting on you guys to lynch him as a result of his false claim against Bok. Notice both Fali and I made posts saying the mafia wouldn't kill Newt. We had already agreed to that.

On night three, I was roleblocked, but I didn't have a role so it didn't matter.

If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask! As for me, I'm gonna vote to lynch Mr. Liarface Falirion! Vote with me, please - when he flips mafia it will be proof that I'm telling the truth~

[Eliminate] Falirion

ohh, just read up

well, you can spill as many lies as you want, ive already stated im a vanilla town

and if you truly are a third party, why would anyone believe you? third parties are not to be trusted from what we saw so far

How boring, you could have atleast played along you know, miss cultist
as a correction the mafia's N1 kill failed because it was targeted on me carried out by the last member besides me, i didn't start the game in the mafia chat i was added after a mafia member visited me (which automatically fails their action)
anyway, shall we do a repeat of "when they cry" then?
there is a cult in this game, no one flipped cultist, so cult is 4 people strong, and evi's nightkill failing shows that cult recruitment is faster than nightkills, there are 10 people, lynch non cult and the cult wins
Evi is the only one i know for sure is a cultist
enjoy

you claimed to have no special role anymore, but why should we believe you, for all we know youre just bluffing

Town knows who are the mafia and they can simply get rid of them after the threat of the cult is gone, why would the town, knowing that you are a cultist, give you a free win by lynching the confirmed mafia, who are only 2

Oh, yes, Fali is correct about the N1 kill. I forgot that detail. xD However, he is wrong about something else. I'm not a cultist. There is no cult. Our party works similarly, but only certain people can be recruited, and we can win with town. Do you remember Aldo's babbling about odd and even way back on Day 1? My ability as cook involved odd and even nights. That's why I could be recruited. basically, there are a few people with abilities like that, and we all need to unite before the end of the game then survive. I want you guys to lynch Fali then Amine so that we can all win.

Aaaanyway, Fali and Amine are now confirmed mafia. It's up to you guys to choose what to do.

Yeah sure "we are some pseudo cult that is friendly and wins with town"
Looks at phase flavour text, magical chanting that summons something
Summons a kraken
I CERTAINLY BELIEVE YOU
that sounds like the most made up BS that i have ever heard
either way, i believe it doesn't need to be stated that mafia has pretty much lost since N2, so sure lynch mafia and lose to cult i really lost motivation on this game anyway

By the way, I still have no idea who killed Newt. it wasn't mafia - we can unanimously confirm that - it wasn't the cook, and it wasn't the pirate, because Lykos was targeted by the pirate that night. So there's another killing role out there.

yeah, Aldo is likely the cult leader, he was trying to unite them after all

i wonder if that is why Eviora was so adamant on doing the kill on N2, she knew she had enough information to basicly guarentee the cult win, but since everyone already knows the identities of the mafia, they are not as threatening now, so lynching Aldo and other cultists, like Eviora, should be priority,

[unvote Eviora] and [Lynch] Aldo

Well that is delving into the depths of conspiracy theory, evi wanting the mafia kill to give a cult the win, a cult she wouldn't even know about at the time? amine, pls
either way fine, let's see what aldo has to say
[Unvote] Evi
[Eliminate] Aldo

why do i get the feeling that I somehow ruined this game....

Edited by Falirion
I am good at words i swear

she didnt need to know, her role specified odd and even nights, and Aldo was going on about that same thing, its logical to assume there is a third party or at least something for the even and odd thingy

To be specific, I wasn't referring to any third-party kraken, for that matter. The Odd Emoji Faced Tentacle Monster(OEFTM) is merely flavor, a puzzle I'd made to message my counterpart based on their ability.

Previously, I referenced myself as Droit, someone who steals food on Even nights, and the OEFTM as who steals on the Odd nights. Of course, to the common eye, no one should be able to deduce what I'm trying to do. No one except the recently fallen Port Gunner, LykosHand. And as you can guess from my goal to message another role, I am their counterpart, the Starboard Gunner.

Us Gunners are able to kill a player of our own choosing each night, but it comes with a restriction.

I, Droit/Starboard Gunner, was only able to shoot on Even nights.

LykosHand, Odd Emoji Faced Tentacle Monster/Port Gunner, was only able to shoot on Odd nights.

It was a charade that none of you were able to uncover, so it was successful.

Needless to say, I believe LykosHand shot GenEric first, while I'll now claim to have shot Newt.

Now, I present two choices to you.

• Let me live, and let us search for two players who are likely this accursed kraken's cult leader. The next night is an even one, and with this lynch, we have two chances of instant town victory.
  • Let me die, lose your remaining vigilante and be surrounded in a bloody massacre of people who you consider as town becoming your fake friends, one by one, while the mafia will refuse to kill the cult for it spells their own immediate end.

I await your decision.

That does explain Newt's death. Eric, however, was absolutely targeted by the pirate, although I suppose he could have also been targeted by Lykos.