Major/Fatal bugs V12

Zumi

Hi, so I played my game normally, after the train event to GDC, I did the darclight manor events, however, I forgot to push the boulder clefairy created.

Now  a few weeks later, I finish the story, and come back with narcissa to fight rotom, i cannot enter the garden, also, the strength boulder i forgot to push is no longer there.

There's no way to redo the clefairy event, but is there any way to debug a strength boulder and fix this issue? dont wanna get screwed out of a stamp and catching a rotom 

• 1 month later...

Is there anyway to fix the sequence break that happens if you mistakenly register for the GDC tournament? I got all the way through to the start of chapter 13, and now I can't continue the story because the cutscene with Erin won't activate at the gate to the scholar district. 

• So I just beat Rift Aelita and started ch13, and I know that Erin is supposed to be waiting for me on route 9 by the entrance to GDC, but she isn't there. I reloaded a save from before the start of ch13 but after the Rift Aelita fight, and she still wasn't there. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Made a new form one i had a long time ago and i menage to go the top of the pyramid for the battle aganist Ryland.

but in the end i am not aloud now to go back to the top, but when i go get the item from the daily lotery item i get this error after try and error..

Gives this massage.

Sem Título.png

Game.rxdata

Edited by NeoPwyll

Hello, I have been reading for 1.5 hours now trying to fix this problem. 

I spoke to Jan in the game after already meeting Adrienn. This caused a bug problem that froze me in one spot. I also cannot go with Narcissa to Dartlight Woods. She tells me to come to her when I am ready. I say that I am ready and she keeps telling me that "I have stuff to take care (or finish) first.

Help please.

Game.rxdata

• 3 weeks later...

So I encountered a fatal bug that seemed to copy/clone over a Pokémon in my PC. The Sylveon that used to belong to the MC's mother is now gone and in place are perfect clones of my Alakazam and Roserade which where siting next to it in the PC. This happened after doing the virtual Elite  4 side quest. I was able to load an old save file to go back but not sure If anyone else has had this problem after this quest? 

IMG_20201213_182828784.jpg

Edited by bendy

odu2yh4yyv561.png

I'm at the point in the game in chapter 9 where you fight the Garbodor for the second time. However, I failed the battle on my first attempt, which is where it got glitched. Whenever I beat the fight though, my character gets stuck in the wall, and since a cutscene tries to play after that, I'm unable to open my menu to try to use an escape rope.

When showing Melia the diary, I get sent 3 tiles into the wall after the battle ends. I've been trying to go through with this option, so I haven't fully explored not showing Melia the diary, but from what I know, instead of starting the battle 3 tiles into the wall, you only start 1 tile into the wall.

I have a save loaded from right before I initiate the cutscene to begin the fight (I can freely exit the sewers if need be), and I'm not sure when the last save prior to that was, nor do I know how to load a prior save.

Any help with fixing this would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

At the start of Chapter 14, if you leave the Grand Dream Stadium, there is no way back from the Route 9 train to continue with Ch14 content. Also, in the first split control section of the space aliens pyramid, if the protagonist reaches the 'end line' first, you can't switch control to the other characters anymore. Didn't bother testing if the same bug was in the second section.

Hello! I lost the fight with the rift galvantula and whenever I try to have a rematch the cutscene just keeps on playing infinitely without the fight actually starting. What can I do to unfreeze myself? Also, on another note I started playing this game right after I finished reborn and I have to say that its very well made and I am enjoying it a lot! Game.exe

LastSave.dat

So, I found a bug in Darchlight Cave, which causes you to be stuck in the lift chamber at the end. (I'm sorry if this has already been reported.)

So at the point where you have to choose to team up with Erin, Flora or Florin I chose to join Erin. After having battled the two grunts inside the right-hand Bladestar chamber, I returned to the branching point, and talked to Flora and Florin. However, being the thorough looking for items in every corner type of guy that I am, I also entered the middle and left-hand chamber. (Not sure whether this is also the case with the left chamber, but) when leaving the middle chamber and running towards the ladder there was a flash (the one you get when the cave changes from dark to light or vice versa). The scenery, however, did not change. 

I believe what happened is that I triggered the cave change meant for people choosing to team up with Flora, and in doing so, I broke the game.

The consequences were that I didn't get the dialogue where Erin says something like "What a surprise, Flora and Florin aren't here anymore" after returning from the Darchlight Mirror chamber and that I didn't get the dialogue in the lift chamber, making me unable to interact with Erin, unable to use the lift, and thus stuck in the cave forever.

I hope this explanation makes sense and helps the developers resolve the issue in the next version.

Hello :) I saved my game in evergreen trench near the clawitzer (this was last year so my memory is hazy) but ever since then i haven't been able to open my save file! it just says this: 

this is probably a stupid question :P but is there a way to open up my save file again? i'm waiting on episode 13! it's such an amazing game :) 

image.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2021 at 7:15 AM, RaphaelMines107 said:

Hello. I'm having a Pokemon Encounter error.
Script 'PokemonEncounters' line 331: NoMethodError occured.

undefined method 'blackFluteUsed' for nil:NilClass

I've tried making a backup but it did not work as I got it afterwards. Can someone please help me? Any sort of help is appreciated.

That looks like the source code of your game is corrupted. I would try to delete your folder (excluding your savefiles so you can restart from where you ended) and reinstall the game completely. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm checking out the place where im supposed to meet Erin after starting chapter 13, I asked in the discord about it and apparently its a known bug... I can't find a solution to it however, It has to do with me entering the tournament earlier than i was supposed to, I just downloaded the newest patch and checked again but Erin just wouldn't show up, Sorry if this has been reported before, its just that I'm desperate to find a solution.

Capture1.PNG

Edited by vibecheck

10 hours ago, Nooooooo said:

Not game breaking but very odd. Lost to the Ice Kimono, teleported to Nightmare City and then I'm forced to fight Ayuda. My team is healed and if I win I get the Shadow Eevee.

Here's the save.image.png.98c36bfd02dcb6a772262bf15322b870.png

Game.rxdata 144.23 kB · 0 downloads

Update: my friend also experienced this.

If you lose to a kimono girl you get teleported there but the next battle begins and your team will be fully healed.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, so I'm not entirely sure if this is a major issue or a minor one, so I captured The Emperor. I was able to show him off, and use him once or twice, but I put him back in my boxes, and he disappeared? So I no longer have him nor the kings rock I was given was well since that was equipped on to him.  

It might be too late for me since I had saved the game prior to realizing that he was gone, but he's no longer in my party, nor in my boxes, and I didn't release him so I'm not entirely sure what happened there and what I did to cause him to disappear. 

EDIT: It may have become my Delcatty? I have an exact clone of him, but he's a level 79 instead of a level 80 like the non clone?

Edited by Spoots

On 1/16/2021 at 3:12 PM, doubleyouteaaitch said:

Hello :) I saved my game in evergreen trench near the clawitzer (this was last year so my memory is hazy) but ever since then i haven't been able to open my save file! it just says this: 

this is probably a stupid question :P but is there a way to open up my save file again? i'm waiting on episode 13! it's such an amazing game :) 

On 2/8/2021 at 11:16 AM, vibecheck said:

I'm checking out the place where im supposed to meet Erin after starting chapter 13, I asked in the discord about it and apparently its a known bug... I can't find a solution to it however, It has to do with me entering the tournament earlier than i was supposed to, I just downloaded the newest patch and checked again but Erin just wouldn't show up, Sorry if this has been reported before, its just that I'm desperate to find a solution.

This is a bit late but both of you could try to load an earlier save file. You can access them by searching your computer for the file "Game.rxdata" then you should see bunch of back up saves in that same folder. Move Game.rxdata somewhere else, then rename one of the back up saves to Game.rxdata and try to see if that works?

For the top comment if the area you are in when you saved is why it is breaking then loading a different save will probably fix it. If this does not work then it might be an issue with your download of the game, so maybe try redownloading Rejuvination?

For the second person it will be a bit more complicated. You would need to load a save from before you sequence breaked the game, which you might not have. If you don't have one then your kind of out of luck. If you do then just don't sequence break this time and you should be good. 

Anyway these solutions are pretty simple but they are worth a try.

Edited by pizzagod13

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Hey
sooo a friend of mine said that in his savefile he got locked as in he can't advance foward...

let me explain 

sooo this doesn't show an error but... before  the battle with rift

Spoiler

gardevoir

and one certain scene didn't trigger which without doesn't allow the story to move foward.

the one where blackeory and Hazuki are talking as we the main character head to the  hiroshi pass
 basically my friend is stuck since he can't meet ???
pls help...
and yes i checked myself and him have patch 2 so its should be a thing to be solved in v12.2.
if necessary i got his savefile and he belives this happened due to not meeting Erin after flying gym battle and the rift battle after it aka the scene where everyone enters for the first time in the Student district or whatever the name is where the library is BUT THIS IS JUST A THEORY. He also says he wasn't sure if this was what caused it or if he ever went back to fix the part where he would end up meeting up with erin or not.  
and before anyone suggests go back to a older savefile from what he told me...

Spoiler

his savefiles from before only go back to when he had 9 or 8 badges at most
meaning he would need to go through about 3-4 badges worth of story(flora/florin, puppet master ,souta and a maybe on the electric leader since he isn't sure about this one) to get back to where he was and that includes getting certain pokemon he rather not try to get again. (due to being shiny or with good ivs)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Welp i dont want to bother but ;;; i get stuck on route 9, on the battle vs the Bladestar Grunts, when i defeat their first 2 pkmn well... they dont show their other pkmn anymore, and dont let me end the battle ;;;; And didn't give any xp to any pkmn, so well im leaving here my save file :c this is the second bug i have on route 9

EDIT!: Fixed!  idk tbh what i did, but i think it was because i fixed the bug of Missing Erin on route 9, when i reset everything i have the All xp, and the souta's cane, and i toss them on debug mode, so if you fix the bug of missing Erin, dont forget to toss souta's cane, i think that was the problem, and continue your game normally c': Sorry my bad english and any trouble 

Spoiler

image.png.0c6ed2ad3b9321824effcabd97924f0e.pngimage.png.15d607267ba05af5305424f8916f33e4.png

Edited by LaTiaSkull07

• 3 weeks later...