Major/Fatal bugs V12

Zumi

I beat the rock type gym leader and when to do some side quests and now i can't go back to grand dream stadium, plz help thank you.

Edited by Ashwaaq
oh nvm i managed to solve the isue by downlading the patch 12.1, sry for the bother.

• 3 weeks later...

I searched for Jeminra Cave but the search didn't spill anything out. My bad if this bug has been talked about. I changed to corrupted field into a cave and then ran into a new encounter on this exact tile. The field was back to corrupted cave for whatever reason and after the battle I was in this predicament of being stuck in the rock gen 1 style... Neither dig nor an escape rope helped in this situation..

jeminracavestuck.png

Hey there. For some reason, the room where Keta joins me, Madelis's Laboratory in Carotos Mountain, just after Aelita is kidnapped, is completely pitch-black, aside from the glowing green things on the floor, other trainers and items. Is that normal?

Edited by NiloBubbles

Just downloaded V12 of the game. Whenever I try to start a new game from the main menu, *this* happens. I downloaded "Where Love Lies" a few minutes later to see if it was a problem with all games, but it worked seamlessly. Help?

image.png.ed594c56d8921f42dcef145c16072c37.png

I just finished the battle vs Adam and after some cutscenes I used fly to go out GDC, but I can't return in the city now and I read that I had to go on a ship so am I stuck ? And if I am, how can this be solved ?

And also, where can I find my savefile in order ton send it here ? I searched for an hour and I didn't find it in the game's files

Edited by Adriaz
Some mistakes of language

so i have an issue where i lost to Isha and the game sent me back to the last used pokemon centre to heal however i have become invisible and unable to interact with and one or anything and even able to run outside the walls i then got quicksaved meaning i'm stuck here unable to leave to continue the story, i don't have a back up save and would sooner not restart since i am rather late into the game

LastSave.dat

Hi everyone. Im at the part where u need to get the magma stone. I just convinced the elder in sheridan to help me but i cant get back inside the volcano sience the door through Texan's gym is blocked. Thank you

2 hours ago, Petri said:

Hi everyone. Im at the part where u need to get the magma stone. I just convinced the elder in sheridan to help me but i cant get back inside the volcano sience the door through Texan's gym is blocked. Thank you

can't you enter from the entrance behind the waterfall when you first entered

Hey so I'm not exactly sure if this is old news or not but I discovered(I think) an absolutely catastrophic bug, I'm positive I'm on the latest version and patch and everything.

I was going to the hospital of hope for the first time with aelita after exiting out of souta's house, I came to the train and took the right door, which somehow sent me to grand dream stadium.

I accidentally sequence broke without even realizing it then, i was smart enough to be confused  about why i was there, but not smart enough to realize i'm not supposed to be there yet.

i played all the way beyond beating Adam Might, still very confused with my lvl 75 mons and 11 badges. I can't believe i beat him.

It didn't dawn on me that i'm not supposed to be here at all until i saw the title card for ep 14 show up, after that i reverted to an old save and checked, It's that train entryway on the right that does that.

If this is old news I'm sorry for wasting your time with my paragraph.

• 2 weeks later...

Im stuck with a run-breaking bug with Marianette at the Three Trials, I already saved everyone, their sprites show in the manor and they are all responsive, but Marianette says "One more to go" after saving the last person, no matter the order. Im patched to 12.2, tried going to a previous save multiple times but nothing worked. Marianette is still following me hence I cant progress in the history. After getting some help in Discord I downloaded a debugger and tried to go to the next map, after beating Marianette Badge my sprite becomes invisible after the teleport and Marianette still follows me (invisible too), talking to her crashes the game. So I went back a save, rescued everyone again but Marianette still says "One more to go" and the maids dont take her away after rescuing the last person.

Game.rxdata

Edited by RShadowBolt

So, I've made it to the Pyramid. Defeated the Hippowdon, and went into the puzzle room where you utilize the MC, Ren and Aelita to activate the different plates to reach the end. I got them all close to the end and decided to head through first on the Main Character, where I encountered this message.

image.png.ef76d64fd1aae0ce31ffbb0d2dd22ae3.png

After I got this message, I could no longer use the A menu to switch between Ren or Aelita. I tried to save and relog, but that only trapped me here. Another smaller bug I found was this tile, which allows you to pass over it without the bridge being present.

image.png.a9b1a3ada03efca221e9df7945777061.png

But primarily, it's the issue of not being able to swap between anyone after the 'Wait for everyone else!' message was displayed.

Game.rxdata

Edited by Smug God

Uhhhh don't now if im doing this right but i think i might have broken my save in Wispy Ruins. I noticed that every time you lose to the pokemon gang the scrafts moved up, so i wanted to see how far they would move. annddddd this is where i messed up i saved after the Chasm puzzle but its starting me at the battle, and now we are here my game wont start the battle so my screen is at a still image of the bannete and shuppets

Edited by EnchantingGgg

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Can someone please help save my game. I love this game, spent days on it so far. Was super excited, and then ran into a game breaking bug. I'm stuck in kristiline town with everything snowed over and unable to pass through the north passage to isles of angels. 
After doing some digging on the internet I found it probably has to do with the fact that I already did the cooking contest with Ana and won. It says that because of this I can't enter the TM-shop in kristiline anymore and can't progress the main story line. Because I first didn't get why I was stuck in kristiline I traveled back to other towns and did a bunch of sidequests and caught a lot of new pokemon. Than after a day or 2 discovered this bug below. I cannot reset my game to an older save file, because all older save files are after the cooking contest.

I included my save file; can someone please help me with this game-breaking bug so I can continue on with this great game!

----------------
Here's a summary from another player of the bug: 

Hello I was recently playing through Chapter 7 and have encounter a rather strange set of events.

In the Teila Resort there is a girl called Ana who wants to be in the cook off, and you can choose to help her. I've encountered two strange problems with this event.
If you lose this event with Ana you end up teleported to Kristiline Town, even if it is before you should be able to go there. Furthermore when you do this the town is auto-set to a state after you have already defeated Angie. I did not explore this particular situation too much but I will discuss the one that I have explored.

If you win the event then Ana goes back to Kristiline Town. When you head there properly the place will be covered in snow, and the standard TM event will trigger. However, when you try to enter a building the Ana cut scene will auto play (this goes for any building, including the TM shop). Once this cut-scene plays you will be teleported near the Fishing Contest building and the snow will be gone (The whole town is set to a point after Angie is defeated). This can create two separate soft-locks.
First off if you leave the island without defeating Angie it resets back to the snow condition, however doing this will also mean that you are now softlocked as you will be unable to enter the TM shop and cannot go face Angie as you are currently blocked off.
If you stay on the island you can head up towards Angie's Church and the path will be unfrozen, but entering the Church will refreeze the island and allow you to progress to fight Angie. But if you go back down towards Kristiline town you will once again be softlocked as you have not entered the TM shop and still cannot enter it, and trying to go back towards the Church will present you with a message to follow the gang.

If you do beat Angie though there doesn't seem to be any issues, other than a potential bug with the TM shop not being frozen, instead just being locked.

-------------

game.rxdata

• 2 weeks later...

i was playing poke reju and i was talkin with that vivian guy and it said script is taking to loong then it saved then i reopen the sound was there and waves waving but i was stucked before vivian stoped his converstion pls help me i spend 80 h on that thin pls help me you could take my save file.

Game.rxdata