Major/Fatal bugs V12

Zumi

I have the strength/boulder crash, too. Walking into a boulder (pic1) or trying to use strength outside of battle (pic2) crashes the game instantly. I´m playing on V12 Update 2 and also tried to reinstal the game, which didn´t helped . I´m now at a point in the game (Underground Sanctuary) where i can´t progress without using strength. So, here i am asking for help.

pic1.png

pic2.png

Game.rxdata

umm this is my first time asking in the forum so I am sorry if I made mistakes.

Anyways, does anyone happen to have the bug in the Eclysia Pyramid when you want to warp to Eclysia Skyview? The game will instantly crash after saying this notice (can’t insert media because it exceeds the max total size):

Script ‘Game_Event_’ line 194: ArgumentError occurred.

comparison of String with 118 failed

I tried travelling the long way. However, the result is just the same — the game crashes when I try to use the elevator leading to Eclysia Skyview. If anyone knows how to solve this problem, please do reply. Thank you!

So since I got to west gearen every time i encounter a wild pokemon my game crashes. I have made it to darchlight forest and now the game is pretty much impossible to play. Could someone help me out please

Game.rxdata

Edited by MH53

On 5/15/2020 at 5:25 AM, Tundra Alter said:

umm this is my first time asking in the forum so I am sorry if I made mistakes.

Anyways, does anyone happen to have the bug in the Eclysia Pyramid when you want to warp to Eclysia Skyview? The game will instantly crash after saying this notice (can’t insert media because it exceeds the max total size):

Script ‘Game_Event_’ line 194: ArgumentError occurred.

comparison of String with 118 failed

I tried travelling the long way. However, the result is just the same — the game crashes when I try to use the elevator leading to Eclysia Skyview. If anyone knows how to solve this problem, please do reply. Thank you!

Yes, Im having this same error too, idk why its happening

3 minutes ago, Grendar34 said:

i can't seem to access the Game.rxdata to ask for help in the first place X_X

the only thing close is LastSave.dat

anyone know how to properly find it?

and before you ask about the patches and crap like that, i am ISOLATED on a island with no way to leave teh area to reset

Ever since I got to west gearen my game crashes whenever i encounter a wild pokemon can someone please help me out. I have been able to progress to Darchlight forest but the game is unplayable now because of all the grass, even repels do not work.

Game.rxdata

I had a first save that got stuck at the garbodor second battle and couldn't find the game.rxdata file and then I made a second save and got boxed in by the espurr at the back of the raised area. My game proceeded to autosave and now I'm stuck there. Please can anyone help, its so frustrating  

Hi, just wondering if anyone can help me out with my problem. I have just fought the rift garbodor for the second time and I am stuck in the wall behind it and the game has autosaved whilst in the wall. I have tried to access backup data files but they all end up in the same situation. So I was wondering if anyone could help me out as it would be greatly appreciated. 

I am having the strength crash bug does anyone know how to fix it. I am in Hyoshi city in the underground base and can't progress any farther. Help would be much appreciated 

It wont let me upload mt file because it says its too big

'Sup?

I've just gotten to Kakori Village and it seems I can't enter encounters in the Safari Zone. 

For my first visit I wanted to start off in the very first patch of grass just inside the entrance and during the transition from overworld to wild encounter the game crashes with the following error:
mlocpIS.png

Fortunately this kind of thing is exactly why I save anally so I didn't lose anything but it's a bummer and I want to know what the woman sitting inside the lobby gives you for a Chansey. I'm suddenly getting the feeling that it's the Lucky Egg and if I'm right I'm going to be salty that I can't get it. 

UPDATE: I tried going further in and still receive the same crash/error in different areas of grass. 

Edited by Devilish

Hey there, i got a Problem with the Bladestar grunt Scene on Route 9 where they Take me and co into the Cave. 
The scene appeared the Second Time and i already completed this Part before. 

Now when i go into the "Inn" in Sashila Village and try to recover, a different scene happens and i‘m back in GDC at Night in Front of the Hospital. And my Character is invisible (As long as i don’t enter the Hospital). 
I absolutly don’t know what i have to do there and i don’t think that the Whole "second Time in Sashila" is Part of a Parallel universe "Adventure". 

I Upload my gamefile so you can look into it, and try to recover at the "Inn".

Game.rxdata

I can't proceed or switch characters in Eclysia Piramid, maybe I do something wrong, but honestly backing up save file to begining of the puzzle is kinda annoying

I made a little progress, fought with robotic magneton, and I have seen cutscene, but I have still problem with proceeding further

Where the hack is a patch fixing this? I can't find this at all

So anyone is willing to help me out with this? I really want to finish this game

Game.rxdata

I am having another issue again. I managed to solve the problem with the rift garbodor but im now having the same problem as KasiaPasia because I cannot swap between myself, Aelita and Ren. I am also unable to upload my game data so if there is something I can do that isn't that, it would be greatly appreciated.

I apologize if this has already found its way here, but I'm having a critical error trying to access the chandalure fight.

image.png.1c9a609865aee41a6f4c9ba78534eabd.png

See this image? Every time I try to get into the fight, this is as far as it will go. It freezes up. This image was taken 5 minutes after waiting. I tried it a while ago, left, and now came back a couple days later.

Note that I haven't had any other bugs in this game aside from the strength sap one (without having a clue what was going on and not primarily using any of the mons effected on my team) and one on a previous save file where it just froze and wouldn't move. 

I would like to do this fight so I can gain access to the things it gives. I have previously been able to do this fight, but on a different computer. 

This is the save data. I saved JUST before going into this area, knowing about this bug (and how hard the fight is.)

LastSave.dat

Edit: Well damn resetting it this time actually lets me move! I guess something small was just going wrong between my computer and the program!

Edited by Aerie
Bug resolved self

So I was Leveling my nedoran to level 16 until when I ended the battle the game just suddenly crashed, I leveled my other pokemon but I didn't crash it's only nedoran. Whenever it crashes it says " Script 'PokemonEvolution'. line 573: NoMethodError occurred. undefined method 'width' for nil:NilClass "

Edited by Astrimlee
Never mind I fixed it I just had to redownload the file again.

Hello I was recently playing through Chapter 7 and have encounter a rather strange set of events.

In the Teila Resort there is a girl called Ana who wants to be in the cook off, and you can choose to help her. I've encountered two strange problems with this event.
If you lose this event with Ana you end up teleported to Kristiline Town, even if it is before you should be able to go there. Furthermore when you do this the town is auto-set to a state after you have already defeated Angie. I did not explore this particular situation too much but I will discuss the one that I have explored.

If you win the event then Ana goes back to Kristiline Town. When you head there properly the place will be covered in snow, and the standard TM event will trigger. However, when you try to enter a building the Ana cut scene will auto play (this goes for any building, including the TM shop). Once this cut-scene plays you will be teleported near the Fishing Contest building and the snow will be gone (The whole town is set to a point after Angie is defeated). This can create two separate soft-locks.
First off if you leave the island without defeating Angie it resets back to the snow condition, however doing this will also mean that you are now softlocked as you will be unable to enter the TM shop and cannot go face Angie as you are currently blocked off.
If you stay on the island you can head up towards Angie's Church and the path will be unfrozen, but entering the Church will refreeze the island and allow you to progress to fight Angie. But if you go back down towards Kristiline town you will once again be softlocked as you have not entered the TM shop and still cannot enter it, and trying to go back towards the Church will present you with a message to follow the gang.

If you do beat Angie though there doesn't seem to be any issues, other than a potential bug with the TM shop not being frozen, instead just being locked.

Sorry if this issue is already known, I just wanted to let people know what I found.

Hi - loving the game so far, more than filling the ache for getting destroyed that Reborn instilled in me! However, I've got a little stuck (physically) following the Garbodor event in West Gearen...my character seems to have walked into a wall and I can't move! In a moment of stupidity, I quick-saved and now I'm rooted to the spot following the battle, which took me forever to win anyway and I had to cheese it with Destiny Bond and a Quick Claw...

Any chance of some help? Thanks!

Screenshot 2020-06-24 at 14.34.58.png