Major/Fatal bugs V12

Hello! I lost the fight with the rift galvantula and whenever I try to have a rematch the cutscene just keeps on playing infinitely without the fight actually starting. What can I do to unfreeze myself? Also, on another note I started playing this game right after I finished reborn and I have to say that its very well made and I am enjoying it a lot! Game.exe

LastSave.dat

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I get this error when entering the zone zero desert  EDIT: this is happening with all wild pokemon encounters even outside of zone zero. (im continuing the narcissa sidequest and im in crash hell

I know. For you, and everyone else who has this issue. Simply go into your graphics folder, Graphics/Pictures and delete files BladestarTransmission and BladestarTransmission_2. Then try again.

Hello since i caught type null, my game crush every time i encount wilds pokemons in the grass. Can you help me please? Game.rxdata

Posted Images

So, I found a bug in Darchlight Cave, which causes you to be stuck in the lift chamber at the end. (I'm sorry if this has already been reported.)

So at the point where you have to choose to team up with Erin, Flora or Florin I chose to join Erin. After having battled the two grunts inside the right-hand Bladestar chamber, I returned to the branching point, and talked to Flora and Florin. However, being the thorough looking for items in every corner type of guy that I am, I also entered the middle and left-hand chamber. (Not sure whether this is also the case with the left chamber, but) when leaving the middle chamber and running towards the ladder there was a flash (the one you get when the cave changes from dark to light or vice versa). The scenery, however, did not change. 

I believe what happened is that I triggered the cave change meant for people choosing to team up with Flora, and in doing so, I broke the game.

The consequences were that I didn't get the dialogue where Erin says something like "What a surprise, Flora and Florin aren't here anymore" after returning from the Darchlight Mirror chamber and that I didn't get the dialogue in the lift chamber, making me unable to interact with Erin, unable to use the lift, and thus stuck in the cave forever.

I hope this explanation makes sense and helps the developers resolve the issue in the next version.

Hello. I'm having a Pokemon Encounter error.
Script 'PokemonEncounters' line 331: NoMethodError occured.

undefined method 'blackFluteUsed' for nil:NilClass

I've tried making a backup but it did not work as I got it afterwards. Can someone please help me? Any sort of help is appreciated.

Hello :) I saved my game in evergreen trench near the clawitzer (this was last year so my memory is hazy) but ever since then i haven't been able to open my save file! it just says this: 

this is probably a stupid question :P but is there a way to open up my save file again? i'm waiting on episode 13! it's such an amazing game :) 

image.png