Major/Fatal bugs V12

Zumi

5 hours ago, gelhaus said:

Im bugged inside the pyramid where i need to change between aelita and ren.. i cant change anymore and got stuck in the middle of the puzzle

There are videos on YouTube to help with the pyramid puzzle it help me out.

When I try to load my save file I can't get past the menu screen and it gives me an error message. It reads "Script "PokemonField" line 1637: NoMethodError occured. undefined method "spriteset" for #<Scene_Intro:0xc7e7b88>". I played this game just 2 days before and it was running great. I left off training Pokemon in that area you meet spirit Keta and he wants to battle you. Only thing I can think of that is weird is I had 2 shadow pokemon on my team that I was training and I had mods on, but they were downloaded from here and was made by someone who I think it said helped make the game (could be wrong). I have deleted the original download of the game, redownloaded the game, and restarted my computer, but I still get this message. My game closes if I x out of the message or click ok. I did try this with no mods as well. Please help I would love to play the game again!

2021-04-28.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2021 at 6:23 PM, bulba99 said:

When I try to load my save file I can't get past the menu screen and it gives me an error message. It reads "Script "PokemonField" line 1637: NoMethodError occured. undefined method "spriteset" for #<Scene_Intro:0xc7e7b88>". I played this game just 2 days before and it was running great. I left off training Pokemon in that area you meet spirit Keta and he wants to battle you. Only thing I can think of that is weird is I had 2 shadow pokemon on my team that I was training and I had mods on, but they were downloaded from here and was made by someone who I think it said helped make the game (could be wrong). I have deleted the original download of the game, redownloaded the game, and restarted my computer, but I still get this message. My game closes if I x out of the message or click ok. I did try this with no mods as well. Please help I would love to play the game again!

2021-04-28.png

Encountered a similar issue today, the only way I was able to fix it was by deleting the saved games folder off my laptop and then loading into the game. If you move your save files somewhere else you should be able to restore one of them, although your most recent one is probably corrupted. 

Instructions on how to get your save files there if you need them

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

so I got the rock badge and flied out of the tournament area before entering nastasia's ship

did a bunch of sidequests in new gearen but now that I actually want to progress the story I cant use the train to go to the tournament area and enter nastasia's ship.

so haha I cant progress yay

edit: fixed by installing patch 2

Edited by DjDeadlySkills
fixed

• 3 weeks later...

Yo I was doing the Goomink quest and was battling the lv100 Wailord when the script was taking to long and the game saved and shut down now when ever I try to start it back up it just crashes and shows me this can someone tell me how to fix this or to return to my preivous save so that I can fight this guy and continue trying to finish the quest.

Pokemon Rejuvenation 6_26_2021 1_31_48 AM.png

Pokemon Rejuvenation 6_26_2021 1_31_52 AM.png

• 2 weeks later...

Please excuse me for any mistakes as i'm not amazing with technology.

So I'm trying to play the game for the first time, and whenever it gets to the second line of the prologue that says "Haha, okay I will", it freezes. When I press enter, it shows a notification that a serious problem has occurred and the game must close. When I choose to skip the prologue, the same thing happens on the screen that says "Registration process beginning". Am I missing something or is this a common problem?

• 3 months later...

I am in the heracross woods, when you're supposed to catch the red Heracross, but I cannot interact with it. Since it won't move to the hill for the story position, due to not being registered as interactable, I cannot progress any further in the story. Perhaps, there's something needed in the present, but I wasn't told such, so it's either that I cannot find out what to do, or it is a game-breaking bug. No matter which buttons I use, I cannot seem to get Heracross to recognize me being behind them and interacting with them. Here's an image:

image.png.ece706686f7f530827cb0dea11ac4431.png

Whenever I try to interact, it does nothing, and I cannot find anything in the past world that must be done beforehand. I also reverted to a prior save, and the issue was recurring.

Edited by flamesear
Some more info, that should have been included