Major/Fatal bugs V12

Zumi

VIRTUAL ELITE 4 BADGE

Game version: 12-1

what happened:

- I challenged the virtual elite 4 with a shiny empoleon, arcanine, porygon, feraligatr, marshtomp and ninjask. After the first elite four, I saved the game and then challenge the bruno, since empoleon get destroyed by everyone, I switched the empoleon and arcanine out for a shiny slurpuff and a shiny cacturne.

- After Ive defeated Bruno, the game automatically replaced my slurpuff and cacturne with empoleon and arcanine, leaving me with a copy of both. my slurpuff and cacturne did not get sent back into the PC.

- The game also resets all pokemons to its original state (level, exp, stats, moves) when I first challenge the girl. 

Note:

+ I am using the mod that shows types, stat changes and pending eggs.

+ I extracted another version without the mod and It still replaced my Starly with my arcanine after I beat the dark type elite 4 member.

Spoiler

trainercard-Ray.jpg.35855e7173827140312a8a2e639ffc86.jpg

Screenshot (18).png

Screenshot (19).png

• Support Squad

image.thumb.png.bd81d7017e686ad9e13de6aebc7d98a8.pngValor mountain B1F, only happens in neutral mountain mood. Completely stuck there in the screenshot.

Also when going to the same place in the cold mood to find Amber she isn't there, no event starts, nothing interact-able to start an event but I can leave the area.

If you attempt to go ahead without your partners in eclysia pyramid (during the puzzle), the special key (A) will stop working, making you unable to proceed unless you revert to a previous save

7 hours ago, Dausk said:

If you attempt to go ahead without your partners in eclysia pyramid (during the puzzle), the special key (A) will stop working, making you unable to proceed unless you revert to a previous save

I'm having problems with the first time you are able to do this (when you fall through the floor). I reverted my save back 20 minute but I got the same result. 

So I lost to the rift garbodor once, and then the position of characters messed up a lot. The cutscenes replayed again after I went back to the area, but characters were staying in the area when they werent supposed to be there (Erick would be there when he wasn't even brought here yet and Melia was still reading the diary). This also meant that the positions of te characters moved forward when I came back, and acting as if they hadn't already changed positions. 

This change in positions meant that my character would keep on walking forward to places it wasn't supposed to move to, and after the battle I would be stuck in a wall and not be able to move or press anything at all except F12 to soft reset (which didnt help as it autosaved to a point where the bug was still occuring). 

Is there a way to delete a save file so I can go back to a point where the positions weren't messed up and I wasn't in a loop of being stuck in a wall?

bugged.PNG.27ae7709df4404ec16906020327ff52b.PNG

On 4/18/2020 at 9:19 PM, dedecc33 said:

I have a problem. i got up to the pulse garbodor. i lost the first time. fixed my team and then beat it. when i beat it i teleported to its location. got the dialogue "melia now" and then nothing. its just stuck like this. restarting the game puts me back where i got stuck. can anyone help me with this.

Pokemon Rejuvenation 14_04_2020 10_07_23 PM.png

313 - Tyler - 90h 37m - 8 badges.rxdata 169.77 kB · 0 downloads

same

On 3/26/2020 at 3:32 PM, Megazero456 said:

Help after patching my version of the game the map file became corrupted

Pokemon Rejuvenation 3_26_2020 4_25_52 PM.png

Pokemon Rejuvenation 3_26_2020 4_26_01 PM.png

You need to download the patch before you updated and be more careful not to save in the distorted path when updating

I am stuck in the worst possible way, me thinks. the button bound to "Change Characters" while in the temple in the desert failed to swap when i was so close to finishing the puzzle. I downloaded the most recent patch for it (12.2 patch) and I only got more stuck since the buttons I had already pressed suddenly didn't work.

22 hours ago, Grendar34 said:

I am stuck in the worst possible way, me thinks. the button bound to "Change Characters" while in the temple in the desert failed to swap when i was so close to finishing the puzzle. I downloaded the most recent patch for it (12.2 patch) and I only got more stuck since the buttons I had already pressed suddenly didn't work.

This seems to be a common issue 

2 hours ago, CypherZero said:

eh, just HOW common is it, might i ask? because the word COMMON by itself in the gaming world means that it's fairly normal bug; and, not that I'm an expert, that is a wrench in the plan of most developers of games both official and unofficial.

On 1/20/2020 at 4:24 PM, AEMolle said:

Hi, posting this again cause it's been four months since I posted it last. I'm currently playing V12 and I'm at the Eclysia Pyramid, the part where you switch between yourself, Ren and Aelita. But my game has experienced a glitch and now I'm stuck, and can't do anything about it... I'm stuck as myself on a secluded island in the Pyramid, and can't switch to the other two no matter what button I press. The game autosaved there, so it's not like I can close my game and fix it that way... It's not a problem with my buttons or anything, I've tested and they all work as they should. Please respond, I really want to continue my save file, cause I have over 300 hours on it... 

(when I checked my post it said that it had 327 replies, but I couldn't find any replies... is this a glitch in the site, or am I just dumb?)

I had just finished beating Adam in the GDC tournament, and was about to begin the next bladestar segment, when my game began to stop responding and not loading up any of the images.

Eventually, the entire screen would go black and a pop up saying 'script is hanging' would appear and close my client. I'm currently saved on the section that keeps crashing, so I'm unsure of what to do. Anybody know how to fix?

Hi im posting because my game has glitched im stuck in the pyramid and I cant switch to Aelita or ren and it wont let me change to either of them and I cant leave the game and reset as it has saved on the island and cannot continue with story so if somebody could help that would be appreciated thanks. not really sure what I'm supposed to put here but if somebody can let me know that would be great thanks.

LastSave.dat

On 5/1/2020 at 5:04 PM, Grendar34 said:

eh, just HOW common is it, might i ask? because the word COMMON by itself in the gaming world means that it's fairly normal bug; and, not that I'm an expert, that is a wrench in the plan of most developers of games both official and unofficial.

I mean it seems to happened a fair amount of times to multiple people. Including me. And it's major because it pretty much prevents progress 

Hi guys, 

first time posting here. I fought the rift Garbador for the second time and after the fight im stuck in the wall. I tried reading about any solutions but so far i couldnt figure it out. 

Any help would be highly appreciated as i really want to continue from where i am. 

thanks guys

rejuvenation bug.PNG

On 5/1/2020 at 9:09 PM, CypherZero said:

I've had this issue for several months now, but it still doesn't seem like the creators have noticed it and tried to fix it. I really hope they do soon, cuz I haven't played Rejuvenation in months and I'm really missing the game...

23 hours ago, AEMolle said:

I've had this issue for several months now, but it still doesn't seem like the creators have noticed it and tried to fix it. I really hope they do soon, cuz I haven't played Rejuvenation in months and I'm really missing the game...

I, too, hope that it's something that they can patch. If not, then we're all kinda doomed.

On 4/30/2020 at 10:44 PM, Grendar34 said:

Where did you download 12,2? I can only seem to find 12,1...

Decided to move this to major/fatal bugs from minor bugs, because it is stopping story progression

So I have an error 

When going back to the top of the pyramid, the sky view, right before the gym, the game has an error

I can't upload the image but the error says

"Script 'Game_Event_' line 194: ArgumentError occurred, comparison of String with 118 failed 

I re downloaded the game, went back a save, and re patched the game only to have this error occur

Game.rxdata

Spoiler

So i updated my Game from V10 to V12, and it seemed i skipped most of the main story in V11. I didn't notice this until i was nearing the end of V12 (haven't played the game in a long time last thing i remember was being signed up for the tournament and did that to progress) when new characters like Ryland popped up, as well as the gap in my rift Dex (presumably for Gardevoir). Would there be any way for me to do this story arc as i love the story in this game and the gap in my rift dex will annoy me to my grave.