[Night 4] What Lurks Below 2

Alaris

9 minutes ago, Sopheria said:

what crimson said sounds promising, but im not sure what jobs and internships could mean in this game 😅

[Vote] CrimsonDragon

[Disclose] The Immolator

...that actually worked...

It was that easy... alrighty 

My priorities more leaning towards the disclosing tie

The voting can wait

[ Disclose ] The Immolator 

Let's not vote for Kiet, his words may sound promising but in the end he only wants to troll

About the mayor uhhh i don't know, i think i will go for a random one for now and change it later, i guess

[Vote] Bok Choi

[Disclose] The Immolator

35 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

Let's not vote for Kiet, his words may sound promising but in the end he only wants to troll

About the mayor uhhh i don't know, i think i will go for a random one for now and change it later, i guess

[Vote] Bok Choi

[Disclose] The Immolator

Wow Lykos. Just wow.

That really hurts 😢

I thought you would be one of my supporters 😭

You people know we can spread our votes and practically reveal all mafia roles today, right?

Just make it a 4-way tie for the 2nd revealed role.

[Vote] NickCrash

Because Kiet is promising to lower taxes, when there are none. That's fishy.

My first action as Mayor would be to change the terrible name we've given to this town.

Then I'll create our own local newspaper and use it as my own personal propaganda tool.

Then I'll have everyone pay 50% income tax, while the news will tell you it's essential for our well-being.

Then I'll distribute pie to all and accuse the opposition of populism.

[Disclose] The Piercer

[Eliminate] Poverty, Injustice, Kiet's regime.

13 hours ago, LykosHand said:

Lol, but as I said I could change my vote 😉

No you lost my trust 😢

11 hours ago, Bok Choi said:

Obviously he votes for me since I am the better half of Boku no kieto

Shut up and go back to the kitchen

Pls don't vote for NickCrash. He does nothing for our own happiness. He isn't even paying taxes in this town. How can you vote for such a fraud.

Probably his pie tastes just as fake.

Why does noone wants me as an Mayor 😞

I mean Mayors are all talk, but no actions to begin with. So i am the perfect fit for it. Vote me and i promise you, I will make you all happy 😉

For a better future!!!!!!!!

Also i somehow get a feeling there are 3rd Party roles in this game, but Alaris didn't reveal them?

Probably a chain of events will reveal them at a time? Or some hidden abilities?

• Global Mods

[Disclose] The Swindler.

Just because it sounds cool.

[vote] Nicki.

If we're allowed to selfvote, I don't see why not. Perhaps I'll change it, but for now I don't buy Kiet's act.

**OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT**

Let me rant a bit.

The disclose mechanics are broken. I made a mistake changing the rules. You could technically disclose EVERYTHING in 2 days (if each one of you voted their own role and there were a 19-role-tie twice). I've been thinking about it... so I'm gonna change it now that's still Day 1 and you have more than 24 hours to react to the new rule. I'm just gonna take the mechanics from the first game, so this bit:

Role Disclosing Votes may be cast every day along with Mayor Election Votes or Lynch Votes. They will follow the format: [Disclose] Role name or [Cancel] Role name. Information of actions and particularities of the two most voted roles will be revealed in the next morning. Once the basic information has been exposed, the roles may be voted again (on a different day) to uncover the conditions to unlock their secret ability. Abstaining is allowed. If there's a tie, both roles will be disclosed.

...becomes this:

Role Disclosing Votes may be cast every day along with Mayor Election Votes or Lynch Votes. They will follow the format: [Disclose] Role name or [Cancel] Role name. Information of actions and particularities of the most voted role will be revealed in the next morning. Once the basic information has been exposed, the role may be voted again (on a different day) to uncover the conditions to unlock the secret ability for each role. Abstaining is allowed. If there's a tie, no info will be disclosed.

Sorry for the inconvenience, if any. OP will be edited accordingly. This decision is final and hopefully it will be the last change of the rules for the rest of the game.

Swindler sounds like an interesting role to disclose as well. I can more or less imagine what most other mafia roles do, although with Alaris you never know. It also might be interesting to disclose twice some town roles to get access to their special abilities, maybe those whose abilities are more obvious like the trafficker or the vanilla townie to not give the mafia too much knowledge about town's abilities.

18 hours ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Ladies and gentleman.

Our "New Town" has come to a crossroad, and now you have the power to change the political landscape of it.

As I have said time and time again, if you elect me to be your face in congress, there are several things I will do to ensure that your needs are met day in and day out across this land.

First of all, I plan on proposing new legislation that will remove the taxes we have to pay. Foremost I will channel all our funds into revitalizing the heart of our Town. After the recent events, this place is more vacant then any other.

My top priority is it to populate this wonderful town again. So here I am proposing a city centered revitalization project, that would promote new businesses, new residential areas, and new open green areas to bring people back to the heart of our city

If elected Major, I will also create jobs where there are none, and where there are jobs, I will create internships.

The Office of the Mayor should be held by an individual who can actually bring solutions that will change the town for the better. This town needs a drastic new approach before it’s too late. If we do things the way that they’ve always been done, then things will remain the way that they’ve always been. I will not let this town go another year at the bottom of the totem pole.

Let us take actions that will make people happy.

[Vote] Kiet

[Disclose] ?!?!?!

ALL I READ ARE EMPTY WORD AND PROMISES!

Listen, mortals! Kiet is just a fake prophet, the bringer of the apocalypse! If you elect him, this town will be done for good!

Instead, you should vote me. If I get elected, I will bring peace to this town, as never seen before! How? Well, legalizing *redacted* and *redacted*

Anyways if I get elected we will have pizza parties every night, what can bring more peace than pizza? 

Also for the evil bandits who roam this town and decide to vote me, your death sentence will be changed for slavery! Isn't it nice? You will spend the rest of your lives making pizzas and watching the others eat while you watch them without being able to do anything! Thanks, that's all.

[Vote] Newt

[Disclose] The Puppetmaster

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

hi guys how r u doing?

22 minutes ago, Newt said:

Instead, you should vote me. If I get elected, I will bring peace to this town, as never seen before! How? Well, legalizing *redacted* and *redacted*

Oh boy I sure like *redacted*! You've earned my vote good sir!

[Vote] Newt

[Disclose] Puppetmaster

1 hour ago, Alaris said:

If there's a tie, no info will be disclosed.

By that you mean if there is a tie between 2nd and 3rd amount of disclose votes (as in a three-way tie or more for first or a tie of 2nd place), correct?

And if there is a tie between 2nd and 3rd when there is an already established 1st, will the first place role role still be revealed?