[Night 4] What Lurks Below 2

Alaris

2 hours ago, Mr. Knightly said:

I mean, I had voted for you. Does it still count?

On second thought, we could force a draw, not have a mayor, and not allow mafia to escape investigative results.

[Unvote] Nick

[Vote] Bean

~ Night 1 ~

The sun has set.

The day was rather calm. The candidates made their electoral promises, and the townsfolk voted without much trouble. Some considered the possibility of not having a Mayor and living in anarchy, but at the end the majority decided to pick Newt The First as their Mayor. After adoring him for a bit, everybody went back to their homes for the night. However, some of them had other plans...

Night 1 has begun. You cannot post here anymore. You have 24 hours to send me your night actions via your discord private channel.

Remember, you can perform your NA (if you have one), visit without performing any NA or doing nothing. Whatever your action, please tell me to make night phase more manageable. If you fail to send me any action by the end of the night, I will assume you have abstained from doing anything.

List of players:

01. Dragoknight

02. Jelly

03. Anti-loser

04. Chickens (Bean)

05. cicada (Nicki)

06. Nano4

07. Alistair

08. Walpurgis (Lía)

09. NickCrash

10. Caimie

11. LykosHand

12. Astra125

13. Sopheria

14. Newt - 1st Mayor

15. Bazaro

16. Mr. Knightly

17. Candy

18. CrimsonDragon21 (Kiet)

19. Bok Choi

~ Day 2 ~

This night was... calm. It is only natural, right? There are no threats around... are they?

Yesterday, the Immolator was voted to be disclosed:

The Immolator: Once in the game, at night, the Immolator will randomly (RNG’d) pick a private chat (not including the Mafia’s), and explode, killing themselves and everybody in that chat. The chat might be an individual chat or a group chat. The mafia cannot perform their factional kill that night. This action does not count as a visit and it is unavoidable unless the Immolator is killed before carrying out the action.

---

You have now 48 hours to discuss. Today, all of you must post at least twice and must cast a Lynch Vote. Disclosing Votes are, as always, optional.

List of players:

01. Dragoknight

02. Jelly

03. Anti-loser

04. Chickens (Bean)

05. cicada (Nicki)

06. Nano4

07. Alistair

08. Walpurgis (Lía)

09. NickCrash

10. Caimie

11. LykosHand

12. Astra125

13. Sopheria

14. Newt - 1st Mayor

15. Bazaro

16. Mr. Knightly

17. Candy

18. CrimsonDragon21 (Kiet)

19. Bok Choi

Immolator?

Role Disclosing Votes may be cast every day along with Mayor Election Votes or Lynch Votes. They will follow the format: [Disclose] Role name or [Cancel] Role name. Information of actions and particularities of the most voted role will be revealed in the next morning. Once the basic information has been exposed, the role may be voted again (on a different day) to uncover the conditions to unlock the secret ability for each role. Abstaining is allowed.

If there's a tie, no info will be disclosed.

Puppetmaster (6): Candy, Jelly, Alistair, Newt, Drago, Astra2
Immolator    (8): Sopheria, Anti, Lykos, Bok, Lia, Bazaro, Nick2, Knightly

Assumptions:

01. Someone's vote might be worth -1.

02. The role does not allow it to be revealed.

03. A NA that we don't know of.