[Night 4] What Lurks Below 2

Alaris

2 hours ago, Walpurgis said:

It's only his second proper mafia game here iirc so I'd wait a little to see where this goes, but knowing him I have the feeling that he's genuinely trying to help and it just comes off as a bit too much because of the enthusiasm he puts into it.

I mean he was already pretty crazy in the Fire Emblem Battle Royal Mafia game + Boku no Mafia Academia, so the sudden change is just a bit surprising.

I am probably overthinking a lot of things, cause i got fooled once 😞

[Cancel] Piercer

[Disclose] Puppetmaster

I guess that should solidify Puppetmaster to get revealed. If not some crazy shenenigans happen.

7 minutes ago, LykosHand said:

I just saw that Bean voted for me (how could you vote one of your pets, sad) but i won't vote him since i don't suspect him either. So i think i will just follow Kiet, even if it doesn't change much.

[Eliminate] Anti-Loser

Wait what?

But i voted for Newt, so he can die and nominate me for Mayor, which was more of a joke vote.

Ok guys sorry for not posting until now my forum was fucked on mobile idk why

Anywayyys from these new messages I could just get

13 minutes ago, Alaris said:

And again.

"Bn snt crzy"

Bean isnt crazy

13 minutes ago, Alaris said:

It's windy tonight.

"Bzr snt dmb"

??? isnt dumb (I think they meant Bazaro)

This is either a lot of sarcasm or a way to tell us something, which I think might be the right option, specially considering they said "I cant say consonants" only saying consonants

Which could mean they can only tell lies? If so, there is not a cult leader in this game? Idk, I couldn't get the other messages that might confirm or deny this theory

Anyways idk why people are voting Nano, he always acts like this but ill vote him if i dont get any better option tbh

And btw, I didnt get any message saying I was attacked so i cant confirm if jelly is telling the truth or not

[Disclose] The Puppetmaster

Also fuck you Kiet, you're the last person I'd turn mayor if I die

the amount of messages make me think it's likely Bean posting the messages (or perhaps an imitator) and Nano seemed super weird to me, and that's just the problem I don't really know how y'all act in these games. Makes it very hard to get a good read on anyone.

i post when the thread gets updated bc i get alerted lol

but also if i was maf would i really be revealing that i have info that maf might have targeted newt? im trying to save one of our most valuable assets here

3 hours ago, Alaris said:

Midday post.

If the day ended now, there would be a tie between lynching Nano and Bean.

If the day ended now, there would be a tie between disclosing the Swindler and the Puppetmaster, thus resulting in no info disclosed.

You have 24 more hours. Remember to post and vote, those who have not!

also yeah Nick, sorry i didn't check I just went with what Alaris said here. 

"I'm not human"

"Alaris isn't the host"

"I'm not telling lies"
"I'm not alive"

and the last one i think is "I can't"

umm, these messages look too similar to be coming from different people

i dont think its bean because he keeps calling himself mobama, but i could be wrong

these messages have only been confusing me tbh, like, idk

7 minutes ago, Jelly said:

the way ali posted a wall of info calling out very specific people makes me think he knows who is maf and that he wasnt very truthful 🤔

maybe ali(stair) wants us to give up reading him with big posts like anti did

1 hour ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Wait what?

But i voted for Newt, so he can die and nominate me for Mayor, which was more of a joke vote.

I meant what you said in this post👇🏻, sorry 

6 hours ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Am i the only one who gets weird feelings from Anti-Looser?

The sudden change from the previous games and this, is quite shocking.

He is contributing to towns sake, but somehow cause of his behaviour from recent games, my gut feeling tells me, there is something wrong.

Like Mafia trying to be way to towny. But jeah that's only my gut telling me that.

• Global Mods

I'm pretty sure the anonymous person can only tell lies. That's what they seem to be hinting at, unless they're trolling (which is a huge possibility depending on whom it is, and I have a good idea based on what the messages are saying). Though, they would have no idea about the existence of a cult leader or not unless the role list is to be trusted.

I think I'd like to place a temporary (perhaps permanent should I not be able to return before the day ends) vote on Nano since I don't like that he wasn't fully clear with his role "claim".

[Eliminate] Nano.

Newt's on point there. The messenger is telling obvious lies to inform us about this.

The last message is "I can". 

As for "Y" it's a vowel in 97% of cases, and a consonant in 3%.

Baz pointed out that, but only Lrs can verify if he's the one regarding y as a vowel or not.

I presume Alaris allows the messenger to either send only vowels or only consonants. 

So when they begun with "I cannot say consonants", in full consonants, they didn't expect to look like an idiot.

So we have 2 restrictions for them

i) Only vowels or consonants.

ii) Only lies.

Two restrictions are quite a lot for an ability as mundane as this. Therefore, if it is not a troll, I suppose this role has become quite powerful.

Meaning (and this is mere speculation), their "messages" might be revealing stuff that they couldn't possibly know, and thus bank on them revealing info to town.

So, I'm going to ask the messenger to say 2 contradictory statements, whose validity they couldn't possibly know.

It's quite obvious that the messenger role is not the "Fighter".

I want you to say
"Bazaro is the Fighter" in consonants -> Bzr s th fghtr
"Bazaro is not the Fighter" in consonants -> Bzr s n th fghtr

Edit: made some edits, because I messed up the first time. mobile sucks

Elimination Votes Currently: 

3 Votes for Nano: Anti-Loser, Knightly, Cicada 

2 Votes for Anti-Loser:  Lykoshand, Nano

2 Votes for Chicken: Sopheria, Astra

1 Vote for Cicada: Candy

1 Vote for Candy: NickCrash

1 Vote for Newt: Kiet

1 Vote for LykosHand: Chicken 

Leaving not only Mr President Newt ( I never liked your pizza 😞, disgusting) 

But the remaining other 7 people without their votes yet and we only got 10 hours left.

(Bok Choi, Dragoknight, Jelly, Walpurgis, Alistair, and Caimei) 

That’s actually frightening that there’s 9 votes waiting to smite one of us and I’m already predicting that we’re gonna end up lynching the wrong person due to 

“circumstances” or whatever the excuse may be.

These anonymous messages has taken up a good portion of the day and I wish that everyone leaves that onto the next day 

ok maybe after this one above my post...

but just that only..

And start prioritizing on the elimination lynch. 

M bvsl th nl n sndng ths mssgs s blv thm ll

Me ? the only one sending these messages , so believe them all?

edit1: bvsl = Obviously?

...obviously

so now it's a vowel?

edit2: So there are 2 weirdos?